Each Vitamin B12 lozenge contains 5,000 micrograms (mcg) of fully activated methylcobalamin, in a delicious berry flavor. This highly absorbable form of vitamin B12 is excellent for quickly replenishing vitamin B12 in the body. †
Vitamin B12 offers high-dose vitamin B12 in a great-tasting product. Each berry-flavored lozenge contains 5,000 mcg of methylcobalamin, the activated form of vitamin B12. These lozenges are designed to deliver vitamin B12 through the mucous membranes, bypassing the need for intrinsic factor (a protein produced in the stomach needed for maximal GI absorption of B12). †
- Promotes optimal energy levels.†
- Promotes brain and nerve function.†
- Promotes safe homocysteine levels.†
- Promotes cardiovascular health.†
- Promotes alertness and concentration. †
- Promotes ideal sleep-wake cycles. †
Serving Size:1 lozenge
Number of servings: 60 Servings
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-12 (AS Methylcobalamin)||5000 mcg||208,333|
Mannitol, modified cellulose, natural berry flavor, vegetable stearate, citric acid, luo han guo extract (fruit).
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
|Contains methylcobalamin, the most natural, activated form of vitamin B12 that is better absorbed and has a higher retention rate in the body’s tissues.||Contains cyanocobalamin, which must be activated by the liver before it can become functional.|
|Sweetened with mannitol.||Sweetened with fructose.|
|A member of the B-vitamin family needed for multiple processes throughout the body.|
As a dietary supplement, dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin B12 offers high-dose vitamin B12 in a great-tasting, berry flavored lozenge. These lozenges contain methylcobalamin, the most natural, activated form of vitamin B12 that is better absorbed and has a higher retention rate in the body’s tissues. This product is ideal for vegans, vegetarians, and other people who benefit from high-dose vitamin B12.
- Vegetarians and other groups with low intakes of animal foods or those with restrictive dietary patterns are at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Vitamin B12 deficiencies occur frequently among elderly people. They are often unrecognized because the clinical manifestations are subtle, yet potentially serious.
- Vitamin B12 acts as a cofactor in synthesis of neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine. As a result, deficiencies impact mood, emotions, sleep quality, and may eventually lead to psychiatric disorders.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain proper homocysteine levels by assisting in the proper functioning of the biochemical cycle between the amino acids homocysteine and methionine.
- Vitamin B12 supports healthy brain function, including neurotransmitters required for memory and learning.
- Vitamin B12 supports healthy energy levels by aiding the body’s conversion of foods into usable energy (ATP).
- Vitamin B12 plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 has roles in how natural killer (NK) cells function. NK cells are immune cells that control several types of tumors and microbial infections.
- Vitamin B12 helps the body maintain optimal nerve cell function and a healthy myelin sheath, which encases and protects the nerve cells.
- Adults with low vitamin B12 sometimes have low bone mineral density. Researchers believe that vitamin B12 deficiencies may be an important modifiable risk factor for osteoporosis.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
I think these are the best vitamins. I trust the MaxLiving brand to be a quality product.