The array of ingredients in Metal BIND work together to decrease the total heavy metal burden, blocking the initial absorption of metals into the body’s tissues and organs, extracting them more effectively, and helping to block their reabsorption through enterohepatic recirculation.† Eliminating excess amounts of heavy metals is done through a process called chelation.
Chelation is forming a bond between a compound and a metal atom. Agents that chelate can bind to metal atoms. After binding, the compound is considered safer and is better able to be excreted by the body. Metal BIND is created to work with the body to eliminate large amounts of heavy metals over time.
Support the clearance of heavy metals including aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury with Metal BIND.† Our formula includes an array of priority branded detoxifying ingredients to help decrease the total heavy metal burden in the body.† Minimizing exposure to heavy metals can be difficult and cleansing is the only practical solution. Rejuvenate energy levels, support the body's clearance of toxic heavy metals, and promote overall antioxidant status with Metal BIND.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%**|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%**|
|Modified Citrus Pectin(PectaSol-C®)||1.5 g||*|
|Modified Alginate Complex (Algimate®)||750 mg||*|
|Organic Chlorella (broken cell wall)(Chlorella vulgaris)(whole plant)||750 mg||*|
|Garlic Powder (Allium sativum)(bulb)||250 mg||*|
|L-Glutathione (reduced)||200 mg||*|
|R-Lipoic Acid (Bio -Enhanced ® RLA)||100 mg||*|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.Daily Value not established
Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use it if the seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 6 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner. (Divided dosing recommended.) It is recommended that Metal BIND be taken 2 hours before or after any medications or other supplements
|Formulated to support healthy, safe detoxification and biotransformation of toxic metals.||Many competing products have common side effects that occur with the use of harsh synthetic chelating agents.|
|Contains patented and science-supported ingredients.||Competitors may have less research products, making their formulations ineffective.|
|Mineral required for fluid balance, muscle and nerve function.|
|An essential mineral required for all tissues in the human body.|
|Polyuronide has been shown to remove toxic heavy metals effectively.|
|Contains the amino acid cystine, which is a precursor to glutathione production, a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from the damage of heavy metals.|
|A more digestible form of pectin and a polyuronide that acts as a heavy metal detoxifier.|
|A green algae that has been shown to remove heavy metals from the body.|
|An antiviral, antibacterial, and antibiotic that helps detoxify toxins lead and mercy from the body.|
|A powerful antioxidant that helps eliminate heavy metals.|
|Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant and increases energy production in cells.|
Heavy metals such as arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury are ubiquitous and have no beneficial role in human homeostasis.3 Once heavy metals bioaccumulate, they can have a detrimental impact over time and contribute to chronic disease. Heavy metals trigger negative health implications such as heart disease, thyroid problems, dementia, neurological conditions, Alzheimer's, depression, anemia, autism, infertility, cancer, and birth defects.4,5 These and others are all important reasons to be aware of heavy metals and the damage they cause to the body. Heavy metal detoxification with Metal BIND can support the removal of these toxins from your body and minimize their impact on your health.†
- If you feel tired, drained, or depleted, it is likely due to the toxic accumulation of heavy metals in the blood. The mitochondria are the cells' energy production; heavy metals enter the cell and disrupt the energy production process. Studies have shown that fatigue can be caused by the accumulation of heavy metals, especially mercury, in the blood.
- Exposure to heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, and mercury is detrimental to our mental facilities. Studies show that heavy metals in the body may contribute to Alzheimer's and cognitive decline.
- One study found that only 5-10% of cancer cases are due to genetics, leaving the remaining 90-95% of cancer cases from the environment. Heavy metals enter the body through the soil, mining, industrial waste, fossil fuel, pesticides, and water.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) stimulates glutathione production, plays a role in the detoxification of your kidneys, and phase II detoxification of the liver. NAC may also prevent side effects from exposure to heavy metals.
- Modified Citrus Pectin (PectaSol-C ) and Modified Alginate Complex (Alginate )reduction in toxic heavy metals by 74% when combined.
- Modified citrus pectin aids in the detoxification of heavy metals by binding to the metals in the digestive tract preventing reabsorption and aiding in fecal elimination. Studies have demonstrated its efficacy in reducing lead, arsenic, mercury, and cadmium levels without significant changes to essential minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, copper, selenium, and iron.
- R-lipoic acid a broad-spectrum antioxidant that performs on both water and lipid-soluble tissues that act directly as an antioxidant to support against oxidative damage and also support the repletion of other antioxidants, including glutathione and vitamins A and C. It also can cross the blood-brain barrier to help protect against the neuronal damage caused by heavy metals. In addition to protecting against the oxidative stress from heavy metals, it may also have some chelation properties to reduce heavy metal uptake.
- Chlorella is considered to be one of the nutrient-dense substances on earth, rich in chlorophyll, essential amino acids, essential vitamins including B12, minerals including iron, long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, fiber, and phytochemicals including carotenoids. Research has established that chlorella may support a healthy detoxification process and bind with metals such as mercury, silver, tin, lead, and cadmium. Binding to the metals and supporting bile and fecal excretion to reduce recirculation of the metals.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid and L-Glutathione, assist heavy metal detoxification. Research has identified the role of the antioxidants glutathione and alpha-lipoic acid in both mitigations of heavy metal toxicity and direct chelation of heavy metals.
- Garlic (Allium sativum) is a rich dietary source of health-promoting sulfur compounds. These components help chelate heavy metals to aid in their excretion and support liver health. Garlic also protects against oxidative damage from heavy metals by supporting antioxidant status. Garlic can stimulate the production of glutathione, which has antioxidant properties, and it is a rich source of the antioxidants of selenium and allicin.
- Alginates are the carbohydrates that make up the cell wall of brown algae and have the distinct capability to bind heavy metals to their own molecules. Brown algae exhibit a high capacity to bind with heavy metals through chelation or ion binding, depending on the metal.
- Glutathione is sometimes called the master antioxidant. Studies have also found an association between lower levels of glutathione and heavy metals, including lead, arsenic, and mercury. This could be due to both the increase in oxidative stress and the role of glutathione in aiding the detoxification and excretion of heavy metals and other toxins.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What are the signs and symptoms of heavy metal poisoning?
Signs and symptoms of heavy metal poisoning include issues with the central nervous system, irritability, fatigue, nausea, intestinal disturbances, reproductive problems, behavioral changes, headaches, skin issues, and cognitive loss.
What foods or herbs naturally assist heavy metal detoxification?
Chlorella, shilajit mushrooms, cilantro, milk thistle, broccoli sprouts, blueberries, and garlic are all foods and herbs that assist heavy metal detoxification and are great to incorporate into your diet.
Is it safe to take it with prescription medication?
Do not take prescription medication within 2 to 3 hours of taking Metal BIND.
Is it safe to be used by children under the age of 18?
This product is formulated for adults, not children.
Metal Bind Review
This product was amazing. I had several problems that wouldn't clear up. Knowing that I had been exposed to heavy metals (drug use, antibiotics, mental health meds, lived in back of a machine shop,i live near a small airport) I decided to give it a try. Wow. The first 5 days my body began to spew toxins, I got a metal taste in my mouth. My tongue got thick. My poo was runny. After 5 days these symptoms disappeared. I will be using this product from time to time to keep my system toxin free.