Chemicals in our food supply, the air we breathe, and more can build up in our systems causing health risks and working against maintaining a healthy body. Natural supplements and healthy diet can be helpful detox tools that may help cleanse, recharge, and rejuvenate.
Detoxification is a critical component of health and wellness. The majority of detoxification formulas available on the market contain harsh laxatives that do more harm than good. These formulas are not designed to promote your body’s natural ability to detoxify in a slow and healthy manner; instead they can promote rapid release of toxins. Toxins that are rapidly released without the presence of supportive nutrients can cause a number of unfavorable reactions including overwhelming the pathways through which the toxins are eliminated. This can lead to stagnation of toxins, hinder your ability to fully detoxify, and place a burden on remaining pathways. The most ideal way to cleanse is with gentle herbs and nutrients that nourish your cells while simultaneously removing toxins.
Body Detox is a unique formula containing fiber from three sources: psyllium husk, flax seed meal, and glucomannan. Whole body detoxifiers in Body Detox like peppermint leaf, fennel seeds, ginger root, and fenugreek seed, along with activated charcoal that effectively binds to toxins helps your body naturally eliminate them.†
Exposure to toxins can affect your body at the cellular level, causing free radical damage. Cell Detox is a whole food formula containing powerful probiotics.† Traditional organ system detoxifiers like chlorella, milk thistle, and spirulina, along with intra-cellular antioxidants like glutathione, catalase, and superoxide dismutase support the body’s defense against toxin-related free radicals.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|L-Cysteine (as HCL monohydrate)||100 mg||*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1B CFU||*|
|Maximized Purify Blend||700 mg||*|
|Dandelion extract (Taraxacum officinale)(leaves), milk thistle extract (standardized to 80% silymarin) (Silybum marianum) (seed), cabbage powder (Brassica oleracea) (leaf), Sulfur (as methylsulfonylmethane, OptiMSM®), and L-Glutathione|
|Maximized Detox Blend||480 mg||*|
|Organic Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) (broken cell wall), Organic spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) (whole plant), Catalase (from Aspergillus niger), Superoxide Dismutase (from melon) (Cucumis melo) (fruit) Extramel® M|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as oxide from Dead Sea, chloride from saltwater)||100 mg||25%|
|Activated Charcoal||100 mg||*|
|Psyllium Husk (Plantago Ovata) (husk)||200 mg||*|
|Flaxseed powder (Linum usitatissimum) (seed)||200 mg||*|
|Glucomannan (Amorphophallus rivieri) (tuber)||200 mg||*|
|Maximized Botanical Blend||200 mg||*|
|Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Peppermint leaf (Mentha haplocalyx), Ginger root (Zingiber officinale), Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose and vegetable stearic acid.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. If you are currently on medication, please consult with your prescribing physician prior to taking this product as it can alter efficacy of prescription medications.
Cell Detox - Adults take 2 capsules daily, thirty minutes before a meal with water or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
Body Detox - Adults take 2 capsules daily, one hour before bedtime with water or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Gentle cleansing and detoxification using botanicals.||Cleansing through the use of harsh laxatives.|
|Intra and extracellular antioxidants to address toxins inside and outside of cells.||Most cleanses operate as a colon cleanse only, rapidly expelling toxins through the digestive tract but failing to address other toxic burdens in the body.|
|Activated charcoal to safely and effectively bind toxins for elimination.||Most cleanses force elimination of toxins with laxatives.|
|An amino acid and precursor to glutathione synthesis.|
|An amino acid that plays a role in healing the intestinal lining.|
|Acidophilus is a bacteria commonly found in the intestine and shown to create an “unfriendly” environment for bad bacteria.|
|A combination of botanicals (dandelion and milk thistle) with sulfur rich compounds (cabbage powder, sulfur and L-glutathione).|
|A combination of greens (chlorella and spirulina), the enzyme catalase and superoxide dismutase.|
|A mineral that plays an essential role in neutralizing free radicals.|
|Charcoal that has been heated increases its adsorptive power.|
|A natural source of soluble fiber.|
|A rich source of micronutrients, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, and omega-3 fatty acids.|
|A water-soluble polysaccharide that is considered a dietary fiber.|
|A blend of botanical intended to soothe the gastrointestinal system (fenugreek, peppermint, ginger and fennel).|
Cell Detox is a full-spectrum detoxification formula that protects cell membranes, DNA and other body proteins from the damaging effects of free radical toxins and dietary food toxins. It contains plant and cruciferous extracts that protect against liver toxins and exercise-induced toxins by delivering a blend of amino acids, vegetable and fruit extracts, along with natural source Catalase and S.O.D.
Body Detox supports healthy detoxification for the entire body. It provides natural magnesium salts, activated charcoal, fiber and a botanical blend of fenugreek, peppermint leaf, ginger root and fennel seed to promote effective elimination of toxins without the use of laxatives. These two formulas combine to create Detox System to offer a gentle, effective and safe way to remove intra and extracellular toxins.
- L-Cysteine plays a role in protecting DNA, and other body proteins, from being damaged and easily oxidized by free radicals. Cysteine detoxifies heavy metals and it also activates many important functions of the immune system. Cysteine has high affinity for heavy metals and will bind tightly to metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic so they can be excreted from the body.
- L-Glycine supports healthy sleep cycles. Poor sleep can affect immunity and generate toxic inflammatory markers.
- L-Glutamine can act as a respiratory fuel and can enhance the function of stimulated immune cells. L-Glutamine modulates the immune system and plays a role in keeping ammonia toxicity down by being a nontoxic transporter of ammonia in the blood circulation.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus detoxifies two mycotoxins: ochratoxin A (OTA) and patulin (PAT) which are abundantly found in human foods. Lactobacillus acidophilus helps protect people against the adverse health effects of these compounds by reacting with them and neutralizing them.
- Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Cabbage Leaf powder, MSM (as OptiMSM®) and L-Glutathione play a role in detoxifying the liver by keeping the liver damage markers ALT and AST down. They can also be liver-protective by blocking cell membrane damage. They all have antioxidant activities.
- Organic Chlorella, Organic Spirulina, Catalase and Superoxide Dismutase (S.O.D.) reduce free radical toxins. Both Spirulina and Chlorella have the ability to neutralize dietary toxins.
- Seventy percent of Americans and Europeans are Magnesium deficient. This is a critical situation where toxicities can occur because Magnesium is essential for producing Glutathione Peroxidase, the first line of defense against free radicals. Magnesium protects against heavy metal toxicity, and is an essential detoxifier of lead, mercury and arsenic mainly through production of Glutathione Peroxidase and Metalloproteinases.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Can I take Detox System every day?
Yes, this product was designed to be a daily use product.
Can Body Detox be taken closer to bedtime than 1 hour before?
This has more to do with comfort than science. If you swallow something and lay down, you may feel like it’s not moving. If you drink water before bed, you may need to go to the restroom in the middle of the night. Body Detox works best if taken before bed because it will encourage bowel movement in the morning, which is a good time to eliminate for many people. If you can’t take Body Detox at night for some reason, it’s certainly okay to take it during the day. The label says the product contains glutathione (GSH), how is it absorbed and where does it come from? GSH contained in the new formulation is food grade, meaning that the body can absorb it in this form. It is not necessarily something that stimulates your body to produce glutathione. It actually is glutathione as you would find it in healthy foods like raw dairy products. It has enzymes, it has probiotics, and it has an amino acid sequence that helps guide the glutathione into the cells that it needs to be via the receptor sites.
Is it safe to be used by children under the age of 18?
This product is formulated for adults, not children.
Is it safe to take it with prescription medication?
We recommend that you do not take this product within 1-2 hours before/after taking medication. “A Supra” is a brand of activated charcoal. We are using the same ingredient, from a different source.
What is a hypromellose capsule?
This is a veggie capsule. It is non-animal and suitable for vegetarians.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
I have used this product for three years and love it!! I believe it has helped my overall health 100 percent!!! Thank you!
Very good stuff and price
good product satisfied with it
Very Positive! Just very disappointed it can’t be purchased from my Canadian address!
Wonderful product, have been using to 5 years simply the best and I know it contains only the best and safest ingredients. Has sbsolutely no side effects like other cleansing product on the market and kept me regular for years.
Thank you for your loyalty and review Monica! We are happy to hear you are enjoying this product! :)