MCTs are unique, healthy fats that are extremely beneficial while following a ketogenic diet. MCTs are metabolized differently than other fats. The liver converts MCTs into ketones, which becomes a source of energy on a ketogenic diet. Max Keto Chews provide 500mg of MCTs in a convenient, delicious chew. Ketogenic diets often restrict treats as they are usually packed with sugar and carbohydrates, so Max Keto Chews also work as a healthy, keto-friendly treat you can keep on-the-go.
Many chews contain artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors, or are packed with sugar and carbohydrates. But Max Keto Chews are sweetened with allulose, a great tasting natural sweetener that won’t raise your blood sugar. They are also colored with fruit and vegetable juice instead of artificial colors.
Provide enhanced support to your ketogenic diet with Max Keto Chews.† Each delicious, strawberry-watermelon flavored chew provides 500mg of MCTs in the form of caprylic acid. Max Keto Chews are sweetened primarily with allulose, a fairly new, natural sweetener with no effect on blood sugar.† With only 2g net carbs per chew, you can enjoy a delicious treat while also remaining keto and providing the body with quality MCTs.
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
- A delicious, keto-friendly treat.†
- Helps enhance a ketogenic diet.†
- Only 2g of net carbs per chew.†
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%|
|C8 (Caprylic Acid) MCT
**Daily Value not established
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Caprylic triglyceride powder (pea protein, tapioca fiber), tapioca syrup, inulin, allulose syrup, coconut oil, gum arabic, natural flavors (strawberry, watermelon), mono and glycerides, fruit and vegetable juice (color), sunflower lecitin, citric acid, sea salt, stevia extract (Stevia rebaudiana).
Contains tree nuts (coconut)
Made in a facility tht processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, fish, gelatin, and shellfish.
Salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, fillers, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take one chew per day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
|Strawberry-watermelon flavored with only natural flavors.||Flavored artificially.|
|Colored with fruit and vegetable juice.||Colored with artificial colors.|
|Sweetened primarily with allulose, a great tasting natural sweetener with no glycemic index.||Sweetened with refined sugar or artificial sweeteners.|
|An extract of the cassava root starch.|
|A prebiotic fiber.|
|A delicious, zero-glycemic sweetener that can be found in figs, raisins, or corn.|
|A healthy fat derived from coconuts.|
MCTs are healthy fats which are very beneficial on a ketogenic diet. MCTs are metabolized differently than other fats. They are digested easily in the system and converted into ketones, which your body uses for fuel on a ketogenic diet.
Caprylic acid is a specific type of caprylic acid. It is actually shown to be one of the most efficient and absorbed forms of MCT, which is why it has been included in Max Keto Chews.
- Peptide YY and leptin are two hormones that help signal the body that it is full. MCT oil actually helps stimulate these hormones to be released, which may benefit weight loss. Many individuals on a ketogenic diet have a goal of weight loss, making this beneficial.
- On a ketogenic diet, the body replaces glucose as the primary source of energy with ketones, which the liver creates from fat. MCTs can be converted into ketones, making them a great source of energy.
- Instead of sugar or artificial sweeteners, Max Keto Chews are sweetened with allulose, a natural sweetener with no glycemic index.
- Allulose is typically derived from foods like figs, raisins, or corn. It has a glycemic index of zero, making it suitable for a ketogenic diet. Allulose is not metabolized and is excreted via urine instead of used for fuel.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does it taste like?
Max Keto Chews are deliciously strawberry-watermelon flavored.
How many net carbs are in each chew?
Max Keto Chews contain 2g net carbs per chew.
How many chews can I eat per day?
We recommend that you follow the designated serving size, which is one chew per day.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
I love these! Sometimes I just take one a day and other times I have a few as a sweet snack. I feel like I’m eating candy but know these are so much better!