Maintaining a healthy weight is contingent upon regular exercise, good nutrition and optimal nutrient intake. Several nutrients play a critical role in energy production including glutamine, creatine and carnitine. Ensuring optimal levels of these naturally occurring substances is essential for healthy weight management, improved endurance and exercise recovery. Stress also plays a critical role in weight management. Ongoing and sustained stress leads to higher circulating levels of cortisol.
This can cause a number of negative side effects associated with stress: weight gain, blood sugar imbalance, fatigue, sleep disturbance, loss of muscle, increased blood pressure, increased abdominal fat and more. The negative systemic effects of stress can be mitigated with herbal support and supplementation leading to improved glucose management, healthy weight and cortisol regulation.
Reach your fitness goals faster with MaxFit.† In combination with a healthy diet and exercise, this fitness supplement formula may help you lose weight, build muscle, improve endurance, and increase energy.† MaxFit features decaffeinated green coffee bean extract to support healthy blood glucose levels and weight management.† Botanical ashwagandha supports stress management and cortisol regulation. Our addition of glutamine and creatine aid in exercise recovery while carnitine boosts energy during workouts.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Per Capsule||Per Day (3 Capsules)|
|Amount||% Daily Value||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract 50% Chlorogenic Acids (Coffea Arabica) (seeds)||50 mg||*||150 mg||*|
|GSensoril® Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (root & leaf)||50 mg||*||150 mg||*|
|L-Glutamine||50 mg||*||150 mg||*|
|L-Carnitine||50 mg||*||150 mg||*|
|Creapure® (ultrapure creatine monohydrate)||50 mg||*||150 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Take 3 capsules daily, one before each meal with water, or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract with 50% chlorogenic acids.||Conventional products that contain Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract.|
|Sensoril® Ashwagandha is a multi-patented, all natural, standardized extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) with the highest, most potent levels of stress-fighting, cognition-enhancing Ashwagandha bioactive constituents in the industry.||Conventional products often contain powdered herbs that are not verified or standardized for efficacy.|
|L-Glutamine, a conditionally essential amino acid.||Conventional products do not contain pure, unadulterated sources of these three ingredients. They are often laced with excipients and contaminants.|
|L-Carnitine, a substance needed to utilize fat as energy.|
|Creapure® Creatine, the purest form of creatine monohydrate available.|
|A pure source of chlorogenic acid from raw or unroasted seeds of coffee fruits.|
|Withania somnifera is a well-known herb that supports healthy stress levels.|
|A conditionally essential amino acid necessary to remove waste from the body.|
|A substance synthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It has been shown to help the body turn fat into energy through beta-oxidation.|
Stress plays a critical role in weight gain. Mitigating the effects of stress, balancing blood sugar and reducing cortisol levels are important steps in a healthy exercise and weight loss plan. Supplementing a healthy exercise plan with amino acids like carnitine and creatine has been shown to improve recovery from exercise and increase energy. In elderly patients, research suggests that short-term high-dose creatine supplementation offers multiple benefits including increased muscle mass, fatigue resistance, improved strength and performance of activities of daily living.
- Acute stress increases heart rate and arterial blood pressure, stimulates gluconeogenesis, glycogenolysis, lipolysis and hepatic glucose secretion. These in turn elevate the catecholamines and cortisol levels in the body. Research has shown that serum cortisol is an indicator of stress and supplementation with a high-concentration full-spectrum Ashwagandha root extract reduces cortisol levels that have been elevated by stressful conditions.
- One study found that muscle carnitine content can be increased in humans by dietary means and that carnitine plays a dual role in skeletal muscle fuel metabolism that is exercise intensity dependent. This study specifically shows that increasing muscle carnitine content spares muscle glycogen during low intensity exercise which is consistent with an increase in muscle fat utilization. The results indicate that supplementing with carnitine during high intensity exercise results in a reduced perception of effort and increased work output. These findings have significant implications for athletic performance and pathophysiological conditions where fat oxidation is impaired or anaerobic ATP production is increased during exercises.
- Research suggests that short-term, high-dose creatine supplementation in elderly patients (independent of exercise training) increases body mass, enhances fatigue resistance, increases muscle strength and improves the performance of activities of daily living. Similarly, in older adults concurrent creatine supplementation and resistance training increases lean body mass, enhances fatigue resistance, increases muscle strength and improves performance of daily living activities to a greater extent than resistance training alone. Additionally, creatine supplementation plus resistance training results in a greater increase.
- In bone mineral density than resistance training alone. Higher brain creatine is associated with improved neuropsychological performance and improved cognitive processing.
- Chlorogenic acid (the compound found in Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean extract) was found to reduce early glucose and insulin responses during an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT). Previous research has shown the benefits of caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee consumption and lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
- L-carnitine is an essential nutrient that the body uses to convert fat into energy through the biochemical process beta oxidation.It is also an antioxidant that reduces metabolic stress in cells.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
One ingredient in Max Fit is decaffeinated green coffee bean extract. Can you explain how the green coffee bean extract is decaffeinated or what this term means?
The green coffee bean extract is ‘decaffeinated’ because it doesn’t really have caffeine to begin with. The green coffee bean extract is an immature coffee seed. The caffeine alkaloids don’t form until maturity and they come out in roasting. It has not gone through a decaffeinated process. However, for labeling, only the term decaffeinated is allowable.
Does it contain any banned ingredients for professional athletes that are drug-tested?
Our products are manufactured in a GMP-certified and NSF-certified facility. However, when you work with professional athletes, typically they have a contact or at least a resource to scan ingredients list. Our formulas don’t have anything pro-hormone or any kind of a performance stimulant product. The list of banned substances, for each sport, is constantly changing. If you’re recommending something to an organization, become acquainted with their rules or ask the athlete to contact that organization. Always err on the side of caution.
What is Sensoril?
Sensoril® is a multi-patented, all natural, standardized extract of Ashwagandha. It is the highest, most potent levels of stressfighting, cognition-enhancing Ashwagandha bioactive constituents in the industry.
What is a hypromellose capsule?
This is a veggie capsule. It is non-animal and suitable for vegetarians.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Very happy with it! Will purchase again.
I’ve been taking these products about 10 years
Helps with maintaining Weight and stress levels
Very satisfied with MaxFit.
Max Fit helps maintain hunger control and maximizes workouts.