Probiotics are naturally occurring bacteria that are either the same as or very similar to the healthy bacteria found in the gut of the human body. Probiotics have several health-enhancing and beneficial effects. Certain bacterial strains have been heavily researched to assist with digestion, support the immune system, and help maintain and restore healthy microflora in the gut after taking antibiotics.
Symptoms of having imbalances in the gut flora include: abdominal pain, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, and a struggling immune system. Probiotic supplements, therefore, have been used therapeutically to help individuals restore a healthy balance of the bacteria in their gut.
There are many probiotic supplements in the market each having various formulas including different strains and quantities. Many probiotic formulas include large quantities of the strains that have not been researched to provide maximum beneficial effects or contain insufficient quantities of the vital bacterial strains. Additionally, a common problem associated with probiotic supplementation is the method of delivery, which is generally in an unstable capsule that may be compromised by moisture.
MaxLiving Probiotic 50B is a highly potent probiotic supplement formulated with 10 of the most highly-researched probiotic strains. MaxLiving Probiotic 50B comes in a dairy-free, moisture-resistant, desiccant-lined package that protects the bacteria and extends shelf life. In addition, MaxLiving Probiotic 50B features delayed release technology for the proper timing of the release of the probiotics into the lower gastrointestinal tract and offers a strong adherence to intestinal epithelial and mucosal walls.
MaxLiving Probiotic 50B contains a diversity of bacterial strains that target gastrointestinal health and address common conditions such as irregular bowel functions, antibiotic side effects, dietary imbalances, and stress.
Stimulate healthy gut flora, improve digestion and elimination, and boost immunity with Probiotic 50B. Probiotic 50B provides a broad spectrum of healthy gut bacteria that enhance health and support optimal vitality. A healthy gut is composed of a diverse ecosystem of microflora, which assist and support many gastrointestinal functions. Probiotic 50B contains a diverse blend of the most highly-researched probiotics delivered in a moisture-resistant capsule featuring delayed release technology so your body will absorb it when it needs it the most. Only one non-GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free capsule is needed restore your gut flora and gain relief from common gastrointestinal disturbances.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
One Bottle: 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Number of servings: 30 Daily Servings
Case Pack: 6
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend||50 Billion CFU||*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (UABla-12TM)||17.8 Billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1)||5.7 Billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05TM)||8.6 Billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03TM)||3.5 Billion CFU||*|
|Bifidobacterium breve (UABbr-11TM)||3.5 Billion CFU||*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10TM)||1.0 Billion CFU||*|
|Bifidobacterium longum (UABl-14TM)||1.0 Billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (UALs-07TM)||2.9 Billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (UALr-18)||3.0 Billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (UALpc-04TM)||3.0 Billion CFU||*|
*Daily Value not established
Formulated with 75 billion CFU (Colony Forming Units (viable cells)) at time of manufacture. Color, size or shape may appear different between lots.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), Hypromellose acetate succinate (capsule),purified water, rice extract blend (rice hulls, rice extract, gum acacia, sunflower oil).
Salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Not intended for children.
Use as a dietary supplement. Take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Probiotic 50B combines 10 of the most beneficial probiotic strains at therapeutically significant dosages and provides the colony forming units (CFUs) which ensures viability of the product. The diverse blend of probiotics allows for a comprehensive range of use and extensive titration options in the most cost-effective package.||Most probiotic supplements do not disclose the viability of their probiotic blends nor offer quantities that offer the greatest potency or effect.|
|MaxLiving Probiotic 50B is delivered in a moisture, oxygen, and light resistant, desiccant-lined packaging to protect probiotics and extend shelf life, as well as eliminate the need for refrigeration. The high-technology capsule features delayed release technology for optimal survivability from stomach acid and properly timed release of the probiotics in the lower gastrointestinal tract.||Capsules made of gelatin or other inexpensive substances may be compromised by moisture, which hinders the strain stability and integrity, as well as reduces the shelf life of the product. Probiotics typically have to be refrigerated. In addition, improper release into the gastrointestinal tract reduces the adherence to the intestinal walls, and thereby, the effect.|
|MaxLiving Probiotic 50B is non-GMO, dairy-free, and gluten-free, and does not contain fillers or non-nutritive sweeteners. It is ideal for those sensitive to dairy and gluten.||Many other supplements contain sweeteners, preservatives, and fillers such as maltodextrin and/or include dairy, rice, and soy ingredients that are common allergens.|
|50 billion CFU|
|17.8 billion CFU|
|5.7 billion CFU|
|8.6 billion CFU|
|3.5 billion CFU|
|3.5 billion CFU|
|1.0 billion CFU|
|1.0 billion CFU|
|2.9 billion CFU|
|3.0 billion CFU|
|3.0 billion CFU|
Probiotics are bacteria that are either the same as or very similar to the bacteria that colonize and compose of the gastrointestinal microflora. There are a greater number of bacteria in your intestines than there are cells in your body; in fact, there are more than 400 bacterial types that live in the intestine.
The initial period of bacterial colonization in the colon takes place during infancy and continues into the second year of life in which the intestinal flora resembles that of the adult. A normal, healthy adult has intestinal microflora that resemble a complex ecosystem and serve many functions for the nutrition and health of the host. Several studies show that specific bacteria strains in significant quantities can have therapeutic qualities benefitting the gastrointestinal tract and immune system.
Probiotics have several health-enhancing and beneficial effects and certain strains have been heavily researched to assist with digestion, support the immune system, and help maintain and restore healthy microflora in the gut after taking antibiotics. MaxLiving Probiotic 50B contains a diversity of bacterial strains that target gastrointestinal health and address common conditions such as irregular bowel functions, antibiotic side effects, dietary imbalances, and stress.
MaxLiving Probiotic 50B contains a broad spectrum of the 10 most researched probiotics known to enhance human health.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) is a potent immunomodulatory probiotic strain shown to enhance immune activity by increasing the effect of regulatory T cells, which modulate the immune system and prevent autoimmune disease, and stimulating the production of chemokines and cytokines. Lactobacillus acidophilus has also been shown to enhance the immunoglobulin A (IgA) response in the digestive track, as well as significantly reduce the incidence and duration of cold and flu symptoms.
- Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05TM) is an active participant in the gastrointestinal immune system. Lactobacillus plantarum has shown to reduce the gastrointestinal symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), as well as prevent the milder gastrointestinal side effects, such as diarrhea, of antibiotics. Additionally, studies show that Lactobacillus plantarum has an attenuating effect on inflammation caused by intestinal disorders.
- Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03TM) has been identified as a dietary intervention for elderly patients suffering from common infections because it has been shown to reduce the duration of the illness.11 Lactobacillus casei has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to decrease serum high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) levels, tender and swollen joint counts, and improve overall health in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Additionally, Lactobacillus casei has been demonstrated to preserve glycaemic control maintaining insulin action in patients with diabetes mellitus, and it is purported to prevent high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance in humans.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) protects the body from allergic rhinitis and has been demonstrated to modify intestinal microbiota and confer immune effects present in the intestinal tract following environmental exposure. Like Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis has been shown to minimize the antibiotic disturbance of faecal microbiota caused by antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium breve (UABbr-11TM) is a microorganism that has been shown to reduce the clinical status of ulcerative colitis significantly reducing the fecal counts of Bacteroidaceae and fecal pH of patients. Bifidobacterium breve has been shown to prevent and improve constipation, abdominal bloating, anal itch, burn, pain, and other symptoms of common gastrointestinal disorders and hard stool. Also, given its positive effects on intestinal motor function, modulation of the inflammatory response, and mucosal barrier function, Bifidobacterium breve has been shown to improve the symptoms of necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm infants.
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) can facilitate gut normalization and improve the immune function after antibiotic treatment by restoring the microbiome. As an immunomodulatory agent, it has been shown to induce IL-10, (TNF)-α, (IFN)-γ, and IL-12, and enhance the immunoglobulin G (IgG) and immunoglobulin M (IgM) response.
- Lactobacillus salivarius (UALs-07TM) has been purported as the probiotic occupying the gastrointestinal niche as several studies show it mitigates inflammatory symptoms and modulates cytokine production, as well as the cellular response to pathogenic challenges while promoting host well-being. In addition, oral administration of Lactobacilli salivarius has also improved physiologic halitosis and showed beneficial effects on bleeding on probing from the periodontal pocket in patients with halitosis.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) is a probiotic bacteria that has been demonstrated as a immunomodulatory strain that increases cytokine production for Th1 and Th2 immune response and the innate immune response. Lactobacillus rhamnosus is an effective anti-E. coli Immunoglobulin A (IgA) agent, increases blood leucocyte phagocytic activity, and protects against virulent enteric bacterial pathogens, such as Salmonella.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10TM) improves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), such as abdominal pain, bloating, flatulence, and diarrhea by controlling pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. It has also been shown to improve upper gastrointestinal symptoms associated with H. pylori infections.
- Bifidobacterium longum (UABI-14TM) has been shown to be effective at improving the symptoms of coeliac disease (CD) by decreasing T lymphocytes and HLA-DRþ T lymphocytes in the gut, which decreases the inflammatory response associated with CD.22 Studies also show that Bifidobacterium longum reduces TNF-alpha, CRP, serum AST, insulin resistance, serum endotoxin, and steatosis in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is it manufactured in a facility that also processes nuts?
Are there toxins in this product?
No, there is no cadmium, arsenic, lead, or mercury in our product. We guarantee that our products are produced utilizing the highest standards of manufacturing. Each product is evaluated and monitored for quality throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that each product contains only qualified, superior raw materials and meets required specifications for quality and purity. Products are evaluated and monitored for potential contaminants such as filth, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbiological organisms.
Why is it not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
MaxLiving Probiotic 50B is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health professional before taking this product.
What does CFU mean, and why is it important?
CFU means, “colony forming units.” CFU refers to the number of viable cells that have the ability to grow in your gut. A high number of CFUs has the greatest impact on the growth of beneficial bacteria within your gut flora; and it is recommended to look for products with a minimum of 40 billion CFUs. MaxLiving Probiotic 50B contains 50 billion CFUs.
Why does the diversity of bacteria matter in a probiotic supplement?
Taking a probiotic with a variety of healthy bacteria strains helps to balance your microbiome. There are more than 400 bacterial types that live in the intestine! A probiotic supplement with a diverse blend of probiotic strains have the most balancing effect in your gut and offer the most health benefits.
After antibiotic fix
My daughter had to be on an antibiotic due to a fog bite/stitches so we wanted a good counterbalance to the meds. Thankfully this did the trick!
Good daily probiotic.
Best I’ve tried
This product really works! Give it a try and you will not want anything else.
best probiotics ever
max living probiotics are the best probiotic I have ever used, I have less indigestion then ever. I normally don’t leave any comments regarding products but feel strong about this product. Don’t think you will be disappointed.
Very good product i have definitely noticed a difference.