Detoxification is a critical component of health and wellness. The majority of detoxification formulas available on the market are not safe for use in children because they are formulated for adults†.
Children are more exposed to chemicals (pound by pound) because many of their organs are not yet fully developed. This makes it even more challenging to safely eliminate the toxins they are exposed to.†
Combine with your child’s favorite beverage or snack. This gentle daily detoxification formula targets two major organs of elimination: the digestive tract and the liver. Fiber-rich apple pectin combined with probiotics promotes regular bowel movements, alleviates constipation, and reduces inflammation.† Botanical extracts milk thistle and dandelion support liver and gallbladder health.†
|Amount||% Daily Value1**||% Daily Value2**|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||Less than 1 g||0%||0%|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||100%||67%|
|Detox Blend||640 mg||*||*|
|Apple Pectin (Pyrus malus), Acerola Extract (standardized to 25% Vitamin C) (Malpighia glabra L.) (fruit and cherry juice), Milk Thistle Extract (standardized to 80% silymarin) (Silybum marianum) (seed), Dandelion Leaf Extract (taraxacum officinale), Olive Leaf Extract (standardized to 15% Oleuropein) (Olea europaea L), Saccharomyces Boulardii.|
*Daily Value not established
**Percent values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
1 Daily Value (DV) for children under 4 years of age.
2 Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age.
GMOs, Sugar, Salt, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, Fish, Soy, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Preservatives, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Colors and Flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store in a cool, dry place at 71 degrees Fahrenheit or below. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Add 1 scoop (included) to milk or water, once per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May also be sprinkled on food such as yogurt or applesauce. This product is intended for children 3+ years old or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Gentle cleansing and detoxification using botanicals†.||Cleansing through the use of harsh laxatives.|
|Antioxidants to improve the removal of free radicals caused by daily life and environmental exposures†.||Most cleanses focus on the colon to eliminate toxins as rapidly as possible.|
|Safe to use in children ages 3 and older†.||Difficult to find a cleansing product that is safe for pediatric patients.|
|Free of additives, sugar and artificial colors or flavors†.||Made with synthetic oils, colors and flavorings. Often sweetened with sugar and/or corn syrup.|
|A complex carbohydrate, a soluble fiber found in the walls of plant cells.|
|Derived from Acerola cherries, one of nature’s highest sources of vitamin C.|
|A botanical extract that contains potent antioxidants that support the health of the liver.|
|A nutrient rich botanical that supports the proper flow of bile while also stimulating the liver and promoting digestion.|
|A natural antifungal and antioxidant derived from olive leaf.|
|S. boulardii is a strain of bacteria that can recolonize flora in the large and small intestines.|
Children today are exposed to an ever-increasing number of chemicals, many of which have not been tested for their possible toxicity. Children lack a fully developed blood-brain barrier, which makes them more vulnerable to toxins. The blood-brain barrier prevents the passage of chemicals between the bloodstream and the neural tissue†.
No one is safe from a toxin filled environment but we must be especially careful to shield children from environmental toxins because the effects of toxicity at a young age can lead to issues that span a lifetime†.
- Apple Pectin is a source of water-soluble fiber which is known to be beneficial in cases of constipation. Regular bowel movements promote the safe and gentle elimination of toxins and are vital to health and wellness.
- Functional constipation is a common and frustrating phenomenon in children. The prevalence of childhood constipation in the western world is 1% to 30% with no identifiable organic cause in 90% to 95% of those constipated children. This functional defecation disorder is characterized by infrequent defecation less than three times per week, more than two episodes of fecal incontinence per week, the passage of large and painful stools and retentive posturing. Research suggests that probiotics are an effective treatment for functional constipation and promotion of regular bowel movements.
- Dandelion Leaf Extract and Milk Thistle play a role in detoxifying the liver by keeping the liver damage markers, ALT and AST down. They can also be liver-protective by blocking cell membrane damage. They also have antioxidant activities.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient that acts as an antioxidant in the body. Vitamin C is thought to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. Children and adults are exposed to free radicals that occur naturally when food is converted to energy and through free radicals in the environment from cigarette smoke, air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun. Humans are unable to synthesize Vitamin C therefore adequate dietary intake is necessary.
- Unfriendly gut bacteria are thought to produce waste products that contribute to overall toxic load. Research suggests that Olive Leaf Extract is an antimicrobial polyphenol which may remove unwanted bacteria.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Does this product have a flavor?
No, the product is unflavored so that it can be mixed into food or beverages.
What is the difference between Max Kids Detox Powder and Max Kids Probiotics Powder?
The detox powder is a detoxification product meant to promote healthy elimination of toxins. The probiotics powder contains probiotics for digestive health.
Why does this product have a pregnancy warning?
This product is safe to use in ages 3+, therefore it is required to have a pregnancy warning.
How often can a child take this product?
The standard dose is one scoop once per day. The ingredients are natural and should not pose health risks if taken daily. However, this is definitely something that should be consulted with each individuals healthcare practitioner as each body is different and may have unique reactions.
Does it contain sugar?
No, this product does not contain sugar.
What age range is this recommended for?
This product is safe for ages 3+.
So I shouldn’t recommend Detox System for children?
It is not appropriate to recommend Detox System for children because that product is formulated for adults.
Who should be using this product?
Kids 3 yrs and older. This question needs to be consulted with the child’s regular healthcare practitioner. On a regular basis, all kids (and adults for that matter) are exposed to a variety of toxins through diet, environment, personal care products, etc. that can be deemed harmful and we need to detox from them. But, definitely consult healthcare practitioner before using.
Do you use it only if you have symptoms?
This definitely should be discussed with healthcare practitioner as only they would know each individuals body, illnesses, medications, possible interactions, etc.
Do you use it for a short period of time and then come off of it?
This needs to be determined on individual basis. Perhaps start using sparingly and slowly increase usage to determine how body reacts and of course consult physician for better recommendations.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.