Max Kids Multivitamin is a complete multivitamin formula designed for children ages 1 and older. Each chewable tablet contains bioavailable vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids and fermented superfoods. Max Kids Multivitamin is naturally sweetened with xylitol and contains no added cane sugar, artificial sweeteners, fructose, artificial colors or flavors.
Naturally sweetened MaxKids Chewable Multivitamin provides children with a foundation for healthy growth and development. Children don’t always get the nutrients they need from food; this complete multivitamin bridges the gap between diet and optimal nutrition.† Each chewable tablet contains absorbable vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids, and fermented superfoods. Contains no added cane sugar, fructose, artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors.†
|Claim per tablet||% Daily Value 1-3 years||Claim per 2 tablets||% Daily Value 4+ years|
|Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids, palmitate)||1007 IU||100%||2015 IU||151%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||30 mg||200%||60 mg||240%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||33%||400 IU||67%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||15 IU||168%||30 IU||288%|
|Vitamin B1(as thiamine HCI)||750 mcg||150%||1.5 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||850 mcg||170%||1.7 mg||283%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||10 mg||167%||20 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||1 mg||200%||2 mg||333%|
|Folate (as 5-MTHF Glucosamine Salt)||100 mcg||67%||200 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3 mcg||333%||6mcg||500%|
|Biotin||75 mcg||958%||150 mcg||1250%|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-calcium citrate)||5 mg||250%||10 mg||333%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||10 mg||1%||20 mg||2%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||45 mcg||50%||90 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate complex)||35 mg||44%||70 mg||54%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||1.5 mg||50%||3 mg||60%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) Selenium SeLECT®||5 mcg||25%||10 mcg||33%|
|Copper (as amino acid chelate)||25 mcg||7%||50 mcg||11%|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||500 mcg||42%||1 mg||67%|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||5.5 mcg||50%||11 mcg||73%|
|Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate)||2.5 mcg||15%||5 mcg||23%|
|Potassium (as citrate)||1.5 mg||0%||3 mg||0%|
|Boron (as citrate)||1.5 mg||*||3 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as Krebs Cycle chelate)||1.5 mcg||*||3 mcg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex||5 mg||*||10 mg||*|
|preB® Fermented Superfood Powder||5 mg||*||10 mg||*|
|Orange, pineapple, banana, apple, papaya, guava, melon, brown rice, oat, corn, barley, pea, jalo bean, roxinho bean, black sesame seed, millet, plum, adzuki bean, soybean, carrot, rye grain, black bean, lentil bean, avocado, acerola, lemon, pear, tomato, red grape, mango, watermelon, pumpkin, sweet potato, chickpea, cashew nut, brazil nut, kiwi, cassava root, green bell pepper, sugar beet, collard couve-manteiga, cabbage, passion fruit, chicory, lemon grass, lotus root, turnip, kombu, mate, cinnamon, anise, cloves, ginger, zedoary|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||5 mcg||*||10 mcg||*|
|Inositol||5 mcg||*||10 mcg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Xylitol, beet root extract (for color), stearic acid, natural apple and peach flavors, malic acid, stevia, silicon dioxide
Sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. This product requires adult supervision. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place at 71 degrees Fahrenheit or below. Contains nuts (in the preB® Fermented Superfood Powder).
Children 1–3 years old take 1 chewable tablet daily with food. Children 4+ years old take 2 chewable tablets daily with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|A delicious chewable formula, sweetened with xylitol.||Chewable formulas made with fillers, stabilizers, artificial colors and cane sugar or artificial sweeteners.|
|Contains fermented superfoods that provide prebiotics for gut health.||Superfoods are hard to find in the diet of a child and in other multivitamin formulas.|
|Contains methylated B Vitamins.||Most multivitamins don’t include the methylated form of B12 or Folate because these versions, while highly effective, are also very costly.|
|Provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support immune, brain, and body health.|
|B-vitamins are essential for energy production and efficient biochemical reactions. B12 and Folate are included in their methylated forms, which are better utilized by the body.|
|Best consumed together, magnesium helps the body to break down and utilize calcium. Supplementation may help prevent bone loss over time|
|Best consumed together, magnesium helps the body to break down and utilize calcium. Supplementation may help prevent bone loss over time.|
|A source of antioxidants to combat “free radical” cells and repair the damage they have inflicted. Antioxidant supplementation is connected with decreased inflammation and improved cognitive function, among other benefits.|
|A natural source of fermented enzymes and prebiotics to enhance digestion.|
Childhood is a time of exploration and development. Most children are just beginning to develop a taste for the world around them. Often times, a limited diet can lead to missed nutrition. Without a colorful diet rich in fruits and vegetables, it can be difficult to get the vitamins and minerals needed for healthy growth and development†.
One way to bridge the gap between diet and optimal nutrition is through a quality multivitamin formula. Getting the right nutrients supports physiological functions including nutrient metabolism and utilization, free radical scavenging antioxidant activity, nervous system health and bone health†.
Research indicates that regular multivitamin and mineral supplementation provides support for healthy cognitive function, positive mood and immune defense†.
- As diets and food manufacturing processes change and evolve, children may not reach their daily RDA of crucial vitamins and minerals. Studies show that children in North America and other developed countries eat less than the minimum daily allowance of many essential nutrients.
- One study analyzed the same core foods, four times per year, over a period of 9 years to look at how the nutrient quality of food changed over the course of time. The study found that intakes of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper were below recommended intakes for some age-sex groups. This is most likely attributed to changes in soil quality and food manufacturing processes.
- Adequate nutrition is essential for the immune system to function efficiently, specifically the right amount of vitamins and trace minerals. Micronutrient deficiencies can suppress immune system function. A suppressed immune system leads to increased susceptibility to infection and may increase morbidity and mortality.
- Vitamin D is well known for its role in immune system function and bone health through the regulation of calcium. Most children and adults do not get the required exposure to sunlight to maintain healthy vitamin D levels due to the association between skin cancer and ultraviolet rays. Supplementation with Vitamin D is one way to improve and maintain vitamin D status.
- Fermented foods have a place in many traditional dietary practices. Research suggests that the fermented foods included in these diets might have the potential to influence brain health by influencing an individual’s microbiota.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Why does this product have a pregnancy warning?
This product is safe to use in ages 1+, therefore it is required to show a pregnancy warning.
How often can a child take this product? What age range is it recommended for?
Children 1-3 years old take 1 chewable tablet daily with food and 4+ years old take 2 chewable tablets daily with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
Does it contain sugar?
No, this product does not contain sugar. It is sweetened with stevia and xylitol.
What age range is this recommended for?
This product is safe for ages 1+.
So I shouldn’t recommend Men’s Multivitamin or Women’s Multivitamin for children?
It is not appropriate to recommend Men’s Multivitamin or Women’s Multivitamin for children because those products are formulated for adults.
What does ‘natural flavor’ mean?
Natural flavors come from natural sources and natural ingredients. No chemicals or artificial/synthetic additives are used during the manufacturing process.
Why does the label not say “soy free”?
The preB® Fermented Superfood Powder includes soy bean. However, it is refined and in a small amount.
What’s the purpose/need for stearic acid & silicone dioxide?
Stearic acid and silicon dioxide are needed to provide lubrication during the tableting process for the chewable multi.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.