Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Bifidobacterium Longum along with Inulin - the ingredients in Max Kids Probiotics Powder – all help to reduce occasional tummy troubles by restoring the balance of good and not-so-good bacteria in children’s digestive systems. Taken regularly, probiotics and inulin actually help your child’s digestive and immune systems to work better†.
Probiotics are live nonpathogenic microorganisms that are introduced into the digestive tract to improve microbial balance. Prebiotics and Probiotics have been shown to have the ability to change the composition of gut flora and support healthy immune response of an individual.†
Maintaining a strong immune system and digestive tract is one of the most important things you can do to for your child’s well-being.† Digestive system health is dependent upon the delicate balance of beneficial gut flora. This probiotic supplement increases the number of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, which restores balance and promotes optimal digestion and a healthy immune system.† With prebiotics and 6 billion CFU of probiotics per serving, this formula supports the breakdown of food, absorption of nutrients, and healthy elimination of toxins.†
|Amount||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||Less than 1g||0%|
|Probiotic Blend 6 Billion CFU||300 mg||*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum|
|Inulin (from chicory root)||290 mg||*|
|Bifidobacterium longum (0.2 Billion/serving)||2 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
**Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, fillers, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store in a cool, dry place at 71 degrees Fahrenheit or below. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Refrigerate after opening. Storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Add 1 scoop (included) to milk or water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May also be sprinkled on food such as yogurt or applesauce. This product is intended for children 1+ years old or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Convenient powdered formula free of unnecessary ingredients and suitable for ages 1 and older†.||Formulas that contain fillers and additives.|
|6 Billion CFU of probiotics providing three different strains†.||Less probiotics without diverse strains.|
|Fructo-Oligsaccharides (FOS) from chicory root†.||Conventional products do not contain pure, unadulterated sources of these three ingredients. They are often laced with excipients and contaminants.|
|Free of additives, sugar and artificial colors or flavors†.||Made with synthetic oils, colors and flavorings. Often sweetened with sugar and/or corn syrup.|
|L. acidophilus is a bacterium commonly found in the intestine and shown to create an “unfriendly” environment for bad bacteria.|
|B. lactis is a bacterium commonly found in the large intestine and shown to reduce pH, creating an unfavorable environment for bad bacteria.|
|L. plantarum is a bacterium typically found in fermented foods like sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles and sour dough bread. It has the ability to destroy pathogens and to preserve critical nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants.|
|B. longum is a bacterium that helps to maintain a normal digestive tract, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and support the immune system.|
|Inulin is a form of soluble fiber that nourishes probiotics so they can thrive in the intestines; it is often referred to as “prebiotics”.|
Childhood is a time of rapid growth and that relies on a balanced and healthy diet. Establishing a healthy digestive tract at a young age is important because of the connection between the digestive tract and immune system. A child’s immune system is established during the first few years of their life, with the majority of this development happening within the digestive tract†. As your child grows, their digestive system has to adapt to changes in diet, stomach bugs, and even minor fluctuations, like when they eat too much sugar. All these changes can result in poor digestive health†.
One way to support the health of the digestive tract through the variations of childhood is by taking a daily probiotic and prebiotic supplement. Research suggests that supplementing with probiotics at an early age can benefit the immune and digestive systems†.
- Probiotics are a safe and effective treatment against infectious diarrhea and antibiotic associated diarrhea. The duration of infectious diarrhea is reduced by about one day when probiotics are used as part of treatment.
- Probiotics have been shown to reduce inflammatory cytokines and intestinal permeability in vitro. Such an effect would be beneficial in allergic disorders.
- Diet alone has the strongest and most direct impact on gut microbial colonization. Dietary consumption of prebiotics and probiotics has the ability to induce major shifts in gut microbial composition, directly affecting the mucosal immune system and resulting in positive effects on enteric inflammatory disorders and the systemic immune response.
- Bacteria that inhabit the gut regulate the colonization and eradication of pathogens. Thus, the administration of oral probiotics and prebiotics that boost the growth of natural competitors should be an effective treatment of enteric diseases.
- Research has demonstrated that probiotics may be particularly effective not only in intestinal inflammation but may affect the systemic immune response that occurs with food-related allergies in children. Studies in infants with eczema receiving probiotic-supplemented formulas have shown benefit in decreasing both gastrointestinal symptoms as well as eczema.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Does this product have a flavor?
No, the product is unflavored so that it can be mixed into food or beverages.
What is the difference between Max Kids Detox Powder and Max Kids Probiotics Powder?
The detox powder is a detoxification product meant to promote healthy elimination of toxins. The probiotics powder contains probiotics for digestive health.
Why does this product have a pregnancy warning?
This product is safe to use in ages 1+, therefore it is required to carry a pregnancy warning.
How often can a child take this product?
The standard dose is one scoop once per day.
Does it contain sugar?
No, this product does not contain sugar.
What age range is this recommended for?
This product is safe for ages 1+.
So I shouldn’t recommend MaxLiving Vitamin D3 + Probiotics for children?
It is not appropriate to recommend MaxLiving Vitamin D3 + Probiotics for children because that product is formulated for adults.
Does Max Kids Probiotics Powder need to be refrigerated?
Max Kids Probiotics Powder is shelf stable and has an opaque bottle, therefore, it does not need to be refrigerated before opening. However, the bottle should be refrigerated once opened.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.