The urinary system includes the kidneys, renal pelvis, ureters, bladder, and urethra. The urinary system works to filter blood and produce urine as waste. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is caused when microbes, such as E. coli, enter in the urinary tract and multiply in the bladder, causing an infection. It is more common for women to get UTIs, but men can also develop them as well. It has been shown that women have about a 1 in 2 chance of developing a UTI in their lifetime, and many women can develop multiple, repeating UTIs.
MaxLiving Urinary Tract Health contains ingredients such as cranberry and D-mannose which can help maintain a healthy urinary tract and help reduce the spread of UTI causing bacteria.
Support a healthy urinary tract with Urinary Tract Support.† This comprehensive supplement delivers a blend of cranberry and D-mannose to provide all around support for the urinary tract. Cranberry is one of the most widely known fruits for optimal urinary tract health and the prevention of infection, and D-mannose is a sugar that helps bind to harmful bacteria in the urinary tract. The combination of these helps provide excellent support and protection from harmful bacteria in delicious, orange-flavored tablets.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit)||500 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Xylitol, modified cellulose, vegetable stearate, natural flavor, silicon dioxide, citric acid, luo han guo extract (fruit).
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Chew two tablets per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Contains whole fruit cranberry, including juice, flesh, skin, and seeds.||Contains cranberry juice, which has less benefits.|
|Contains 2g of D-mannose.||Contains less D-mannose per serving, offering lesser benefits.|
|Formulated in great testing, orange-flavored chewables with no artificial flavors, colors, or sugars.||Formulated with artificial flavors, colors, or sugars.|
|The fruit, Vaccinium macrocarpon./span>|
|A type of sugar related to glucose that binds to harmful bacteria.|
Certain factors play into the reasoning behind the development of UTIs. Anyone can develop a UTI, but certain factors such as age, weight, sex, medical conditions, and history with UTIs can increase or decrease one’s risk.
Some research states that about one in three women will experience a UTI development by the time they are 24. However, certain lifestyle factors and nutrients can help improve urinary tract health and help to prevent UTIs.
- Cranberry juice is one of the most well known remedies for optimal urinary tract health.
- Studies have found that cranberry can actually help prevent bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract. As a result, this helps to prevent and limit infection.
- One 24-week study on 373 women with a recent history of a UTI found that the women who consumed a cranberry beverage experienced less UTIs than subjects who consumed a placebo.
- D-mannose is actually a type of sugar found in both fruits and vegetables. One recent study found that D-mannose helped reduce symptoms and resolve UTIs
- This same study also said D-mannose showed promising results.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What is a hypromellose capsule?
A hypromellose capsule is a vegetarian capsule. It is non-animal and suitable for vegetarians.
Why is it not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
Urinary Tract Health is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health professional before taking this product.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.