As men grow older, they commonly develop a greater risk for an enlarged prostate. One study stated that more than 90% of men over the age of 80 have an enlarged prostate, and many men over the age of 40 have mild prostate enlargement.5 As a result of this, bladder function can be hindered and other problems can develop.
MaxLiving Prostate + contains a blend of nutrients such as zinc, saw palmetto, and amino acids that have been shown to help prevent and protect the prostate from any complications that may occur with age.
Support optimal prostate function and healthy hormone balance with Prostate +. The prostate is an important gland in the male reproductive system that assists in producing and secreting some fluids in semen. This powerful supplement provides nutritional and antioxidant support to help revive the prostate, balance testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, and support excellent bladder function.
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
||25 mc (1000 IU)g||125%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (fruit) [standardized to contain 45% fatty acids]||450 mg||*|
|Nettle (Urtica spp.) (root) (aerial)[standardized to contain 0.8% ß-sitosterol]||250 mg||*
|L-Glutamic Acid||100 mg||*
|Diindolymetahne (DIM)||100 mg||*
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Prostate + delivers high-quality nutrients with optimal bioavailability.||Conventional prostate supplements are delivered in low amounts, which can reduce the absorption of nutrients in the body.|
|Contains DIM, a nutrient that is very difficult to receive in high amounts from diet alone.||Many other prostate formulas do not contain this nutrient.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Prostate + is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other prostate formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|A fat-soluble vitamin|
|A water-soluble vitamin/span>|
|An essential mineral|
|The palm, Serenoa repens, found in the southeastern United States.|
|The leaf Urtica dioica.|
|An amino acid that can be produced in the body.|
|An amino acid.|
|A component of protein.|
|A flaone found in honey.|
|A natural substance produced when the body breaks down indole-3-carbinol.|
|An antioxidant that gives fruits and vegetables a red color.|
The prostate is a small gland located below the bladder and in front of the rectum that manufactures and secretes seminal fluid, as well as helps to maintain moisture that protects the lining of the urethra. The prostate is necessary for reproduction. As men grow older, their risk for developing an enlarged prostate becomes more common, which leads to unwanted symptoms.
Some risk factors for an enlarged prostate include age, family history, diabetes, and lifestyle, but the causes are not fully well-known. However, certain ingredients have been shown to help prevent and repair an enlarged prostate.
- Zinc is stored in the prostate gland. There is evidence that men who suffer from an enlarged prostate are also deficient in zinc. Supplementation with zinc may help to maintain optimal prostate health.
- One study showed that saw palmetto prevented the growth of LNCaP cells as tumor xenografts. Meaning saw palmetto may have positive effects on preventing prostate cancer.
- Lycopene is an antioxidant found in some fruits and vegetables. One study showed that lycopene may prevent BPH, which is an enlarged prostate, and may also have an effect on reducing symptoms.
- Vitamin D was studied to find a connection between consuming Vitamin D and a decrease in prostate cancer risk. The results were positive, Vitamin D status interacts with VDR FokI polymorphism, therefore reducing prostate cancer risk.
- The nettle plant, also known as Urtica dioica, was studied on its effect on testosterone. A rat study showed that the nettle plant blocks 5a-reductase enzyme activity, which in-turn prevented testosterone from converting to DHT. This increased testosterone levels.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a substance produced when the body digests indole-3-carbinol. DIM has many health benefits, including potential as a prostate cancer preventative.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Who should take Prostate +?
Men interested in optimal prostate health and those with a personal or family history of benign prostatic hypertrophy or hyperplasia (BPH), men experiencing frequency of urination, and men wishing to reduce the risk of prostate cancer should consider taking Prostate +. Men over the age of 35 may also want to take Prostate + for prevention, whereas men over the age of 50 may find this product beneficial in helping to avoid unpleasant symptoms related to BPH. Men with active prostate cancer should not take Prostate + without consulting with their health care provider.
Does this product replace my need for prostate exams?
No, this product does not replace the need for prostate exams or tests, it is intended to be used as a supplement to a healthy lifestyle and overall wellness exams.
Is this product vegan?
This product has a gelatin capsule, therefore it is not vegan.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 15%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $69.99 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.