Protein powders are nothing new to the supplement market. In their abundance, quality becomes a pressing concern. Seeking high quality ingredients narrows the field considerably, as many protein supplements are produced for quantity. Corners are often cut to lower prices, leaving the consumer with an inferior product that the body may never absorb. If you need a vegan protein, your options are further limited.
We set out to provide a vegan protein of the highest quality, filling a hole in the market that few others have or can. By choosing pea protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi as our protein sources, then pairing them with a digestive support complex, we can offer a protein that is readily absorbed and utilized by the body. These details set Perfect Plant Protein apart from any competitors, upholding our high standards of quality.
Our Perfect Plant Protein combines pea, hemp, and sacha inchi for a complete source of 100% plant-based protein. Ideal for vegans and vegetarians, it contains all the essential amino acids needed on a daily basis along with 15 grams of protein. Enjoy an organic blend of kale, beet, green onion, and garlic along with protein-digesting enzymes from peppermint leaves and ginger root to support a healthy digestive system.
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Protein (from Perfect Plant Protein Blend)||15 g||40%|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene) (naturally occuring)||100 IU||2%|
|Perfect Plant Protein Blend||21 g||*|
|Pea protein, Organic Hemp protein (Cannabis sativa), and Organic Sacha Inchi protein (Plukenetia volubilis L.) powders|
|Digestive Support Complex||480 mg||*|
|Ginger root powder (Zingiber officinale), Papain (papaya fruit enzyme extract) (Carica papaya), Peppermint leaf powder (Mentha piperita), Bromelain (pineapple stem enzyme extract)(Ananas comosus)|
|Organic Veggie Blend||200 mg||*|
|Organic Beet, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Tomato, Organic Kale, Organic Cabbage, Organic Parsley Leaf, Organic Brussel Sprouts, Organic Green Bell Pepper, Organic Cucumber, Organic Celery, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Green Onion, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Asparagus|
*Daily Value not established
**Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
GMOs, sugar, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Adults mix 1 scoop (included) in 12 ounces of water, once per day. Use it to boost your breakfast, smoothie, or on-the-go snack.
|All vegetables in the Organic Veggie Blend are organic, providing the most possible nutrients free of dangerous pesticide residue.||Big box store proteins are often sold as cheap, lower quality bulk volumes. Traditionally grown plants are often less nutrient-dense, and the residue can be left and even concentrated in extract and supplement form.|
|Our protein is gently flavored with real vanilla and sweetened with stevia, a natural plant extract.||To cut calories, many powdered supplements utilize artificial sugars, which can pose serious health threats.|
|Pea protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi and a digestive support complex makes the protein and other nutrients more available to the body.||Protein supplements often provide protein that is unavailable to the body, never making it through the digestive tract.|
|A combination of pea protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi powders which provide a complete vegetarian/vegan source of protein.|
|A synergistic blend of herbs and enzymes to help your body digest and assimilate the nutrients found in Perfect Plant Protein. Ginger and peppermint leaf are known as carminatives, which soothe the GI tract and can relieve discomfort. Papain and bromelain provide the enzymes needed to breakdown the amino acids found in protein.|
|A blend of vegetables that provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support overall health and wellbeing.|
Vegetarian and vegan diets have long been hailed for their health benefits, particularly because of the increased intake of various fruits and vegetables. Our Western diets favor excessive amounts of animal protein, processed grains, and minimal produce and fiber, leading to many chronic ailments. When the topic of protein intake arises, the question is usually not whether we get enough, but rather the quality of the protein.
Supplementing with a plant protein benefits individuals from all backgrounds. Vegans and vegetarians are able to use protein supplements that do not counter their diet goals, and omnivores can benefit from the added nutrients from plant-sourced, high quality protein. The nutrients found in plant based protein are a valuable supplement for most individuals’ dietary intake. Such an increase in nutrients may benefit exercise recovery, digestive wellness, and overall wellness.
- Protein is an important nutrient to consume, but the kinds of proteins that we choose can affect our health. Consuming excessive amounts of red meat, for example, can exacerbate inflammation with an imbalance of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids. Vegan protein, on the other hand, may help to decrease inflammation and better regulate insulin and weight, particularly in the absence of animal protein.
- While we have a general idea of the way the body works, there are still many processes and details to be discovered. Researchers are monitoring the way exercise affects the protein stored in muscles. We do know that exercise can affect the turnover rate of this stored protein, and supplementing with protein after a workout can help to restore it.
- Many of the body’s essential processes are affected by enzymes. Digestive enzymes in particular are responsible for the body’s effective breakdown of nutrients. Without efficient digestive enzymes, nutrients are left unlocked and unavailable to the body. Enzyme supplementation is beneficial for digestion, and the improved digestive process may also have an effect on inflammatory illness. Bromelain, for example, has been observed to decrease inflammatory responses in the colon.
- The gut functions as a center of wellness. Without digestive health, many other risk factors appear. One key to digestive wellness is the balance of bacteria in the intestines. Supplementing with probiotics (beneficial bacteria) has been shown to not only improve bacterial balance but also improve various functions of the digestive tract. One notable function is the role the digestive system plays in immune response, making probiotics a key in the effort to strengthen the immune system.
- Plant-based protein and plant-based diets as a whole are rich in phytonutrients (plant nutrients). One important function of these nutrients is antioxidant capability. Antioxidants scavenge for and repair the damage that stress, toxins, and poor diet have inflicted via “free radicals.” This damage is often part of inflammatory illness such as cardiovascular disease. Antioxidants, such as the tocopherol blend in Perfect Plant Protein, are restorative as well as protective.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does it taste like?
Perfect Plant Protein is gently flavored and sweetened with raw extracts of stevia and vanilla. The result is a mildly sweet and pleasant flavor that can blend well into various preparations.
What should I mix this with?
You can blend Perfect Plant Protein with coconut milk, almond milk, hemp milk or water for a simple protein drink. Because of the mild vanilla flavor, alternative preparations can be varied and creative. Some possibilities include yogurt, smoothies, and even baking mixes – though the digestive enzymes are protected if the preparation is cold.
Can this be a meal replacement?
There is sufficient protein in a single dose to cover what would have been consumed in a meal. However, Perfect Plant Protein is intended to supplement a diet rich in varied, whole foods, adding optimal nutrition where food may fall short. Suggested uses include post-workout recovery and mid-day snacks.
Can my kids take this, too?
The amount of protein and nutrients in Perfect Plant Protein is optimized for adults. Children can receive adequate protein through the consumption of a well-rounded diet. Smoothies blended with nuts, almond milk, fruit, and greens are a suggestion to increase nutrient intake for children.
Do I need to refrigerate Perfect Plant Protein?
We have stabilized this supplement for storage in a cool, dark cabinet. Refrigeration can help to extend the shelf life but is not necessary.
Is this for vegans only?
While vegans and vegetarians will enjoy this protein supplement, the plant-based protein is beneficial for individuals of any diet background.
Should I drink it before or after my workout?
Protein supplementation is best after a strenuous workout, to help restore the nutrients that have been depleted from muscles.
Do I have to exercise strenuously to take it?
While Perfect Plant Protein can be an excellent post-workout recovery tool, the nutritional benefits are available to the body at any point.
What is Sacha Inchi?
A seed high in omega 3.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Love this product along with the Max Green powder! When I workout it doesn't matter how hard I work out I do not get sore because I put these products into a smoothie and get the ultimate nutrition that your body needs after a good workout. I used to get sore in my 20s because I didn't have products like these and now I'm almost 50 and don't get sore no matter how hard I exercise! If you feed your body what it needs it turns into the ultimate machine!
I’ve been using it for 4 years now I think. It’s a great protein supplement for me - it helps me keep my weight up. Thank you
I've consumed the chocolate whey protein for years and really liked it. Usually buy this at my local Max living chiropractor. And while he's been closed during the epidemic, just for grins I decided to try the plant protein vanilla flavor. Oh my gosh I love the texture of it. The silky flavor is delicious. The super good body Energy it confers is memorable. I know I'm going to be reordering the plant protein. again.
My husband and I both drink the perfect plant protein. Believe me I have tried I think every one out their and Maxliving is the best tasting. And so good for you. I add water and 1/4 banana to mine. Every day and never get board!