During sleep, your nervous system speeds up for healing and repair of the tissues that have been damaged throughout the day. Progressive Foam Rolls make sure that your spine is in optimal position for your body to be healed and restored. The Progressive Foam Roll set is designed to encourage easy and convenient home spinal care.
- Available in medium (blue) or firm (black) density
- Set of 2 foams
- 3" and 2.5" diameter, 12" long
- Sets of 2 covers
Start with medium, then graduate to firm density rolls based on your doctor’s recommendation.
- Use the rolls on your bed.
- Place the prescribed roll in the appropriate position (typically middle of your neck and the middle of your low back).
- Try to fall asleep on the rolls. If you are unable to, go for as long as you feel comfortable then switch back to your current pillow.
- Work to increase your time in increments of 5 minutes, until it becomes habitual through the entire night. This can take up to 6 months.
- You can also use the rolls throughout day for periods of 10 to 20 minutes. This is especially beneficial after exercise or activity.
For maximum results, your MaxLiving Doctor may recommend using this item along with other items in the MaxLiving Homecare Kit.
The regular use of foam rollers provides numerous health benefits for continuous spinal correction. Foam rollers aid in myofascial release, which allows contracted muscles to relax, improving blood flow and nutrient flow to the area. In addition to use before bed, foam rollers can be used before exercising to decrease muscle tightness and improve flexibility. The release caused by foam rolling also improves blood circulation by breaking up tight areas where the flow may be restricted.
- Improves flexibility and joint range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Decreases muscle recovery time
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor’s recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE PER MANUFACTURER: It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use. If wear is noticed, replace immediately. If used in a clinic setting, replace often to maintain the unit's strength.
A Must Have Item
I sleep on these every night, sometimes throughout the entire night. They have saved my cervical spine! I do wish the covers fit nicer on the larger neck roll. I’ve tried other rolls, and these are still the best yet!
Perfect roller for neck and back issues!
I have tried other cervical pillows and they all hurt because they were the wrong size or too soft. The firm rollers here are my go to for the last 9+ years. Recently, I had one arrive damaged and they replaced it for free. The customer service was wonderful. Can't beat these or the price either. I only have to replace mine every few years. Me and my chiropractor love them.
I love these and recommend them to all of my patients! There isn't a single person out there that would be helped by these!
These rolls provide great support to your neck and lower back to help align your curves. I’ve been using these rolls for 7 years and never travel without them. After a long hard work day, these make such a difference.
Good. I wore mine out and needed new. Very prompt shipping. Thank you.