- Pre-inflated wobble cushion with updated color (charcoal gray)
- Manual with additional exercises
- Air Pump
The MaxLiving inflatable wobble cushion, also known as a stability cushion, exercise disc, balance cushion, or stability disc, is a simple, round inflatable device used to strengthen core stability and improve balance. A wobble cushion is strong enough to sit and stand on with the benefits of an unstable surface. Use it as a fun and easy way to warm up and stretch your spine throughout the day. One side has a knobbed surface, the other has a ribbed surface for easy grip.
- Withstands 500 pounds of pressure
- Can be re-inflated using a the pump included or a standard hand pump and pump adapter/needle
- 13.5 inches (35 cm) in diameter
- Place your Inflatable Wobble Cushion on a firm surface chair and use for stability exercises while seating.
- Do the exercises prescribed by your doctor (normally side to side, front to back, rotation).
- While remaining in control, try to feel your spine going through the entire range of motion.
- Remember this is an exercise, so it is normal to feel your muscles working.
- Perform the exercises 2 times per day, or as instructed by your doctor (in most cases, these exercises can be performed more often).
- May be inflated or deflated by using a sport ball needle (not included). This can increase or decrease the range of motion.
Sitting on a wobble cushion makes the simple act of sitting an active experience that targets and strengthens your core muscles, decreases back pain, and improves your posture.
- Encourages and develops core strength and stability
- Improves energy levels
- Reduces back instability, fatigue, and pain
- Improves balance
For best results, your MaxLiving Doctor may recommend using this item along with other items in the Homecare Kit.
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor’s recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE: It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use. If wear is noticed, replace immediately. If used in a clinic setting, replace often to maintain the unit's strength.
I have been using the wobble seat since I started seeing Dr. Walll several years ago. It is great for warming up before my adjustment, but also great for use at home. I recently purchased one to bring to the office because I sit all day and it is a good way to exercise the lower back and pelvic area while at work as sitting all day is so very bad for the body. It is convenient to use while at work because you don't need a piece of equipment...just pop it in a chair and start wobbling!
This Wobble cushion is a great tool for me to keep my back in top shape. I use it for my back several times per week and for other exercises 2x per week.
The cushion helped with lower back and hip pain and hlp with stretching
Perfect for at home wobble exercise.
Its a good product with good quality. Highly recommend.