Adrenal Revive contains a variety of herbs and nutrients that support optimal adrenal health and assist with how the body responds to stress. Cortisol is known as our primary stress hormone, and an imbalance can cause problems within the body such as insulin imbalance and blood sugar instability. Many adrenal support blends are available on the market, but MaxLiving Adrenal Revive helps to support and refresh the adrenals with natural sources such as vitamins and botanicals, and contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
Your adrenals are glands in the endocrine system that produce and release many hormones. One of these hormones is cortisol, your body's primary stress hormone. Adrenal Revive contains a blend of nutrients that help to enhance adrenal cortical and medullary function, as well as increased hypothalamic receptor function. In other words, this high-quality supplement provides all around support for the adrenals and helps with the body's adaptation to stress.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||5 mcg||250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||250 mg||2500%|
|Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus)(root)
[standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides]
|American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)(root)
[standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)(root)
[standardized to contain 1.5% withanolides]
|Rhodiola Rosea (root)
[standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside]
|N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine||75 mg||*|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(root)||20 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Microcrystalline cellulose (capsule), cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
Use with caution with patients who are pregnant or lactating, or with those who have hypertension, diabetes, or have had kidney or liver disorders. Advise patient to discontinue use and consult you if they experience sleeplessness, headache or heart palpitations when using Adrenal Revive. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day with meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
|MaxLiving Adrenal Revive provides a comprehensive array of herbs and nutrients that are highly bioavailable and readily absorbed.||Conventional adrenal supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Adrenal Revive is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other adrenal support formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|Adrenal Revive does not contain glandulars, therefore it is suitable for vegetarians.||Some adrenal support products contain glandulars, which are sourced from animals.|
|A water-soluble vitamin also known as ascorbic acid.|
|A water-soluble vitamin also known as Vitamin B2.|
|A water-soluble vitamin also known as pyridoxine.|
|A water soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B5.|
|A plant also known as Siberian ginsing.|
|An herb also known as Panax quinquefolis.|
|An herb also known as Indian Winter Cherry.|
|A plant also known as Arctic root or golden root.|
|An amino acid.|
|The root of Glycyrrhiza glabra.|
The adrenal glands are made up of two parts, the adrenal cortex and adrenal medulla. They both have different functions and secrete different hormones. The cortex is the outer part an adrenal gland, and the medulla is the inner region. Both of these parts are critically important for overall well-being. Adrenal Revive contains an array botanicals including Eleuthero, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola, as well as vitamins, providing overall nutritional support for both cortical and medullary function.
- Ginseng herbs are very unique because they aid in the regeneration and enhanced function of hypothalamic cortisol receptors to help the body regulate cortisol.
- One study showed that participants who took an 125mg ashwagandha supplement for 60 days experienced reduced cortisol levels.
- Furthermore, calcium D-Glucarate can assist with decreasing extra estrogen in the body.
- Another study stated that ashwagandha supplements “improve an individual’s resistance towards stress.” This, in-turn, promotes overall wellness.
- Licorice root has been found to help the body with the regulation of cortisol, therefore lessening the pressure on the adrenals during stress.
- Vitamin C has been shown to help people recover from stress faster than patients who are Vitamin C deficient.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is it manufactured in a facility that also processes nuts?
Why is it not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
MaxLiving Adrenal Revive is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health practitioner before taking this product.
Is this product vegetarian?
Yes, this product is vegetarian.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.