Diindolylmethane is a substance that is produced when indole-3-carbinol is broken down in the body. It has a wide range of health benefits. Indole-3-carbinol is found in cruciferous vegetables, therefore DIM is produced as a result of consuming them. However, many people do not consume enough cruciferous vegetables in their daily diet. Additionally, even if they were consumed frequently, it is difficult to receive high amounts of DIM from diet alone.
Bio-DIM contains 100mg of diindolylmethane formulated as a highly-absorbable product. Typically DIM as a supplement is not easily absorbed, but MaxLiving’s Bio-DIM is uniquely combined with MCT oil, vitamin E, and sunflower lecithin to optimally enhance the absorption of DIM, helping allow the body to receive maximum benefits.
Help support balanced estrogen levels with this highly-absorbable formulation of diindolylmethane (DIM). † Cruciferous vegetables contain a compound called indole-3-carbinol, which when broken down in the body produces DIM. However, it is shown that eating two pounds of cruciferous vegetables only supplies the body with about 20-30mg of DIM. Therefore, Bio-DIM contains 100mg of DIM to provide additional support. Bio-DIM is ideal for both men and women, as it can regulate estrogen in women, and help ensure testosterone is not converted to estrogen in men. †
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||100 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Medium chain triglycerides,sunflower lecithin; gelatin, purified water, glycerine, annatto (softgel ingredients).
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking medications or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broke or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Bio-DIM has been manufactured using a blend of MCT oil, sunflower lecithin, and vitamin E, providing the body with maximum bioavailability and absorption.||Conventional DIM supplements are not delivered in a highly-absorbable form and have low bioavailability, therefore minimal DIM is actually processed through the body.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Bio-DIM is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other DIM supplements contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|100mg of DIM|
Cruciferous vegetables are well known and commonly associated with good health. Some cruciferous vegetables include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and kale. One compound found in cruciferous vegetables is Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), which is broken down into diindolylmethane (DIM) through the process of digestion after consumption.
Supplementation is often beneficial to provide the body with additional DIM because it is difficult to consume high amounts strictly through diet alone, especially with the lack of cruciferous vegetables typically consumed in the American diet.
- One study suggested that having a low level of 2-OHE and a high level of 16 alpha-OHE1 is connected to a higher risk for breast cancer. Additionally, the relationship between DIM and these levels were studied. It was found that DIM increases 2-OHE and improves the ratio between the two estrogens, therefore possibly helping to prevent breast cancer.
- DIM is not just for women. Men can also take DIM, especially if they wish to prevent prostate cancer. One study stated that, “DIM exhibits potent antiproliferative and antiandrogenic properties in androgen-dependent human prostate cancer cells.”
- DIM also helps to regulate estrogen metabolism, therefore assisting with the prevention of thyroid proliferative disease.
- Another study stated that DIM displays anticancer effects in gastrointestinal cancer cells.
- MCT oil, vitamin E, and sunflower lecithin are all added to enhance absorption and bioavailability, without any harmful ingredients.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is color change in urine normal for patients taking Bio-DIM?
Yes, DIM supplements can cause color change in urine. Although this may be alarming, this is a natural and normal result of consuming increased amounts of DIM.
Can I get sufficient amounts of DIM from cruciferous vegetables?
Eating two pounds of cruciferous vegetables supplies the body with about 20-30mg of DIM, therefore adding additional supplementation is ideal.
Does Bio-DIM replace my need to consume cruciferous vegetables?
Although Bio-DIM contains 100mg of DIM as additional supplementation to a healthy diet, it does not replace the need to consume cruciferous vegetables for overall health.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Great, works well
Great, quality product. ♀️
I have been surprised with how quickly my body responded to this product. My cycle regulated back to what it had been pre-children - over five years ago - within the first month of taking it. I’ve started recommending it to friends and family too, since I think it’s really important for women’s health.
I was hesitant at first as this had no reviews but glad I tried it. This is a quality product and I absolutely love that I am able to get it at a great price!