MaxLiving believes chiropractic care includes body weighting exercises conducted both in the clinic and at home. Body weighting is designed to create long-term structural changes in spines. The Body Weighting System provides the necessary equipment for both clinic and home rehab procedures.
Body Weighting System includes:
- (2) Shoulder/Hip Belt: This belt is wide to provide even pressure and has a moveable pad for comfort.
- (1) 5lb Weight: This weight is padded and can be used as a shoulder, chest, or hip weight. It can be combined with Accessory/Pediatric 2lb Weight to increase the weight through the velcro.
- (1) 10lb Weight: This weight is padded and can be used as a shoulder, chest, or hip weight. It can be combined with Accessory/Pediatric 2lb Weight Pocket to increase the weight through the velcro.
- (1) Chest Weight Strap: Has a 3” neck roll to help disperse the force along the cervical spine. The strap is thin for patient comfort, with an added female velcro tie.
- (1) Accessory/Pediatric 2lb Weight: Add to a 5lb Weight Bag or 10lb Weight Bag to increase the amount of weight.
How to Use Body Weighting System
The Body Weighting System can be used for shoulder, chest, or hip weighting. Your doctor will provide the appropriate exercises utilizing these components based on individual needs.
Discover the Health Benefits of the Body Weighting System
Body Weighting System use advanced body weighting techniques combined with home rehab procedures. These systems are essentially the graduation from our Complete Homecare Kits and provide enhanced levels of exercises based on individual needs. Use the Body Weighting System for correcting Anterior to Posterior (front-to-back) subluxation patterns.
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor’s recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE PER MANUFACTURER: It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use. If wear is noticed, replace immediately. If used in a clinic setting, replace often to maintain the unit's strength.