The brain is an extremely complex and important organ in the body. It is composed of over 100 billion nerves. These nerve cells communicate through synapses, which are connections or junctions between two nerve cells. Certain factors may leave these nerves compromised, resulting in cognitive difficulties.
Research shows that many nutrients can contribute to promoting healthy brain energy, mental clarity, and focus. MaxLiving Brain Health utilizes these nutrients in a convenient capsule.
Support optimal brain function and cognition with MaxLiving Brain Health.† The brain is an extremely complex organ composed of over 100 billion nerves. Certain age-related and lifestyle factors, such as stress, can affect these neurons, resulting in difficulty with focus, memory, and cognition. MaxLiving Brain Health contains targeted nutrients, like ginkgo, citicoline, and acetyl L-carnitine, which help to energize the brain and support mental clarity.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI||500 mg||*|
|Citicoline (as Cognizin®)
|Glycerophosphocholine (from soy lecithin)
|Coffee Fruit Concentrate (as NeuroFactor)(Coffea arabica)(whole fruit)||100 mg||*|
Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)(leaf)[standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones]
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
|Formulated in a vegetarian capsule.||Not vegetarian friendly.|
|Contains a patented form of citicoline, Cognizin®.||Contains a non-branded form of this ingredient.|
|Contains ginkgo, a powerful herbal extract used throughout history.||Does not contain this powerful nutrient.|
|A form of the amino acid L-carnitine.|
|A natural chemical in the body.|
|A compound found naturally in cells.|
|Whole coffee cherry extract.|
|A fatty substance.|
|An herbal extract.|
The brain is a very large organ with many functions. It is divided into lobes, which are known to be responsible for different functions. These lobes are called the frontal lobe, parietal lobe, temporal lobe, and occipital lobe. The frontal lobe manages reasoning and voluntary movement. The parietal lobe utilizes information on temperature, taste, movement, and touch. The temporal lobe is responsible for memory, and the occipital lobe is responsible for sight.
Certain conditions, such as the aging process and lifestyle factors, such as stress, can all contribute to the lack of mental clarity and energy. However, research shows that certain nutrients can help supply energy to the brain and improve communication between neurons.
- Citicoline is a chemical that is naturally found in the brain. Citicoline is the supplier of the precursors of phospholipids, which are vital for communication between neurons.
- When taken in supplement form, citicoline can help boost the production of neurotransmitters vital for memory and learning.
- Ginkgo is an antioxidant-rich herbal extract used throughout history. Research has evidence that shows supplementation with gingko may help improve age-associated memory and cognitive impairment.
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is a protein in the brain which persuades the neurons to increase connection formation, helping to protect from aging.(z) One study found coffee fruit concentrate increase BNDF by 143%, helping to improve learning, memory, and mood.
- The body produces acetyl-L-carnitine naturally. Research shows that this amino acid helps to support healthy blood flow.
- Phosphatidylserine may help reduce nerve cell deterioration and promote healthy short and long-term memory.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a vegetarian product?
I see this supplement contains coffee fruit extract. Does Brain Health contain caffeine?
MaxLiving Brain health contains less caffeine than the average decaf cup of coffee.
Should I take the two capsules together or divide the dose?
Both Brain Health capsules may be taken at the same time with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
This product is excellent! It keeps me focused and energized throughout the day.