Cruciferous vegetables, including broccoli, are well known for their health benefits. Some of these health benefits include cardiovascular support and a reduced risk of cancer. The active ingredients that contribute to these benefits are glucosinolates, including sulforaphane glucosinolate.
Broccoli Blend contains a combination of broccoli seed extract and broccoli sprout concentrate to provide sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) and the myrosinase (MYR) enzyme for maximal conversion to sulforaphane (SFN). This results in maximum bioavailability and absorption, and optimal beneficial properties.
Support detoxification, antioxidant capacity, cellular health, and cardiovascular protection with Broccoli Blend.† Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that has been studied to possibly possess anti-cancer, cardiovascular health, and antioxidant properties. However, unfortunately, many people do not consume enough cruciferous vegetables in their everyday diet. Broccoli Blend can assist with supplying these nutrients in a convenient, easy to use capsule.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
Broccoli Seed Extract, Broccoli Sprout Concentrate(Brassica oleracea italica)[providing 32mg sulforaphane glucosinolate and 4 enzyme units of myrosinase]
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose (delayed release capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, calcium ascorbate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Contains the myrosinase enzyme, which aids in maximal conversion of SGS to SFN.||Does not contain this enzyme.|
|MYR catalyzes SGS to SFN conversion at a rate of approximately 80%.||SGS is absorbed into the bloodstream unchanged, reducing the amount available for conversion in the lower GI.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Broccoli Blend is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other broccoli supplements contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|An optimized blend of broccoli seed extract and broccoli sprout concentrate, providing sulforaphane glucosinolate and the myrosinase enzyme for maximal conversion to sulforaphane.|
The health benefits of cruciferous vegetables is linked to the sulphur-rich compound, sulforaphane. In these vegetables, sulforaphane is found in its inactive form, sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS). In order for conversion to occur, it has to be hydrolyzed by myrosinase, an enzyme that is released when a cruciferous vegetable is broken down, such as my chewing or cutting.
This process occurs when cruciferous vegetables are eaten, however a large amount of cruciferous vegetables would need to be eaten in order to equal the amount of SGS contained in Broccoli Blend.
- One capsule of Broccoli Blend contains 32mg of SGS and 4 enzyme units of myrosinase enzyme. One would require consuming about ½ cup-¾ cup of raw, fresh broccoli per day to equal that same amount.
- One study stated that when vegetables are cooked, SGS content is lost by about 36%. Unfortunately, many people prefer to consume broccoli cooked, therefore it is difficult to consume adequate amounts of SGS solely from foods. Broccoli Blend can provide these nutrients consistently in an easy-to-use capsule.
- One study stated that glucosinolates found in cruciferous vegetables and MaxLiving Broccoli Blend have the ability to modulate carcinogen-metabolising enzyme systems by deactivating CYP 450, which may help to prevent certain cancers.
- Modern research suggests that due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics, sulforaphane helps to prevent against cardiovascular disease.
- Broccoli Sprout extract may help to improve glucose levels and type 2 diabetes. One study stated that supplementation with broccoli sprout extract significantly reduced blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Broccoli Sprout has also been found to induce detoxification and glutathione production.
- Sulforaphane has been found to induce both Phase II (detoxification) and AO (antioxidant) enzymes in the body.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Can I get sufficient amounts of sulforaphane from food?
Cruciferous vegetables do contain SGS that can be converted to sulforaphane, however, large quantities per day would need to be eaten in order to receive maximum benefits. A more practical approach to receive optimal amounts is supplementation with Broccoli Blend along with consuming cruciferous vegetables in daily diet.
Is this a vegetarian product?
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
I was recommended by my physician to start taking this product and have really like it.
So far so good. Quality product
This product is the best if youre goin through chemotherapy.