Cognition refers to processing information, thinking, memory, problem-solving, and learning. Optimal cognitive heath requires healthy lifestyle practices like regular exercise and a healthy diet, however, certain unique nutrients have also been shown to be beneficial for supporting optimal cognitive function.
MaxLiving Cognitive Support supplies the body with comprehensive herbs and other nutrients to help support optimal cognitive function naturally.
Support healthy cognitive performance, memory, and mood with MaxLiving Cognitive Support.† One of the most abundant neurotransmitters in the body, acetylcholine, plays a key role in cognitive processes. This powerful nutraceutical contains ingredients like green tea extract, wild blueberry blend, and others which all work together to help support healthy levels of acetylcholine as well as optimal central nervous system function, to promote optimal brain health and function.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnien)(leaf) [standardized to contain 20% total bacosides]||300 mg||*|
|Grape & Wild Blueberry Extracts (Memophenol™) (Vitis vinifera L.) (whole grape),(Vaccinium angustifolium A.) (fruit)
|Ashwagandha Extract (NooGandha®)(Withania somnifera)(root and leaf)
|American Ginseng Extract (Panax quinquefolius L.)(root) [standardized to contain 10% ginsenosides]||200 mg||*|
|Huperzine-A (from Toothed Clubmoss Extract) (Huperzina serrata)(aerial parts)||250 mcg||*
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
|Is encapsulated in a cellulose, or vegetarian capsule.||Not formulated to be vegetarian friendly.|
|Contains decaffeinated green tea, therefore sufficient for individuals who want to limit or avoid caffeine.||Is not decaffeinated, therefore more limited in use.|
|As a pure supplement without any additives or toxins, you can be confident that no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body.||Formulated as a lesser quality supplement, with artificial flavors, colors, or additives.|
|The concentrated, antioxidant-rich extract of green tea.|
|A blend of a variety of blueberries.|
|A plant used throughout history in Ayurvedic medicine.|
|A compound derived from the vinca minor plant.|
|A compound derived from moss plants.|
The brain is responsible for many functions, including information processing, hormone regulation, and breathing. Cognition is a term that is used to describe the process of acquiring knowledge and comprehending information.
Certain lifestyle and genetic factors may influence cognitive development and function. However, research shows that many nutrients can also help to support normal cognitive function for optimal health and wellbeing.
- Blueberries are not only delicious, but also contain powerful antioxidants. Research found that blueberries may benefit aging neurons, helping to improve brain function.
- One study found that the consumption of berries actually helped to delay cognitive decline by as much as 2.5 years.
- Green tea contains a compound called Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which has many health benefits.
- Some studies found that EGCG consumption had a positive effect on neural cells.
- Bacopa is a plant which has been used throughout history for medicinal purposes. Research shows that the consumption of bacopa may have positive effects on information processing and memory.
- Vinpocetine is a compound derived from the vinca minor plant. Research shows that supplementation with vinpocetine was beneficial for helping to improve memory and focus.
- Huperzine-A is a compound derived from moss plants. Huperzine-A naturally inhibits acetylcholinesterase, which is an enzyme that degrades acetylcholine.(z) As a result, memory and cognition are positively affected.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a vegetarian product?
I see this product has green tea extract. Does it contain caffeine?
The green tea extract in Cognitive Support is decaffeinated.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
It helps me think better and remember more
This product has helped improve my clarity of mind and memory.
It help me focus. I like using it.
I’ve been working to improve my energy levels with better sleep and nutrition. This is a great additional support!
First time using this, and It really helped me staying focus, and concentrated. Another great product from MaxLiving