Coenzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring enzyme that metabolizes food into energy. It is also a powerful antioxidant, playing a role in every system of the body and in nearly every cell. Because of this, low levels of CoQ10 can have widespread effects on the body. In order for a CoQ10 supplement to effectively replace what the body is missing, it has to be fully bioavailable.
Our CoQ10 comes from a patented fermentation product that results in an exceptionally pure, bio-identical form of CoQ10. Alpha-Lipoic Acid is included as a complementary substance, which potentiates the antioxidant effects of the other ingredients. Combined, the body can readily utilize the cleansing and energizing abilities of CoQ10 with Lipoic Acid.
Increase your body’s energy levels and enhance stamina with MaxLiving CoQ10 with Lipoic Acid.† Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and alpha-lipoic acid are essential in converting fats, carbohydrates, and proteins from food into energy. This energy is created in the form of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), contributing to the proper function of the body’s systems. Additionally, lipoic acid is a crucial antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals everywhere in the body, helping you naturally detoxify.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) naturally fermented||60 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||*|
|Red Wine Proanthocyanidins (Vitis vinifera) (fruit)||5 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearic acid and silica.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Manufactured in America.||Other CoQ10 supplements may not be manufactured in America.|
|Produced through a patented fermentation process that is heavily supported by research and produces a pure, bioavailable form of CoQ10.||CoQ10 in powder or tablet form may not be as accessible to the body as a liquid or gel capsule.|
|Combined with high quality Italian Alpha Lipoic Acid and Red Wine Proanthocyanidins to enhance antioxidant capabilities, both inside and out.||Others pair with one substance alone, typically Vitamin E.|
|A naturally occurring antioxidant that affects most body systems and plays a role in energy production.|
|A water-and fat-soluble antioxidant that also amplifies the effects of other antioxidants.|
|An extract found in grape skin and seeds, and is present in wine. It houses antioxidant and cell-protective capabilities.|
Cardiovascular health and energy production are intrinsically linked. The muscle cells that produce energy require CoQ10 to stay healthy and strong. As we age, CoQ10 levels in our cells naturally decrease, leading to age related decline in strength and energy. In addition to age related decline, pharmaceuticals used to control cholesterol levels (statins) can rapidly decrease natural levels of CoQ10 by hindering endogenous production. Patients with diabetes often have concurrent heart disease, making supplementation with CoQ10 and Lipoic Acid incredibly important. These nutrients have been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and glycemic control.
We live in an environment inundated with toxins and supplementing with powerful antioxidants can help reduce the effects of exposure. Chronic exposure to toxins leads to ongoing inflammation, which has been linked to the development of disease and illness. CoQ10 and Lipoic Acid are powerful antioxidants that the body utilizes to target inflammation and free radicals. Inflammation is a key factor in the development of cardiovascular disease, cognitive decline and energy production. This suggests that managing inflammation with proper antioxidant support could influence change in these disease processes.
- Oxidative stress (an excess of free radicals) may play a part in many diseases and is a likely contributor in all inflammatory illness. Potential concerns include atherosclerosis, cancer, and even aging. Inflammatory diseases that may be connected to oxidative stress include arthritis and heart disease, among many others.
- Because exercise can play a role in free radical production and oxidative stress, antioxidants – particularly Alpha-Lipoic Acid – may be beneficial for endurance and recovery. Increasing antioxidant intake counters the free radical production so that cells can better recover and utilize energy.
- Antioxidants play a role in combating the effects of stress and aging by targeting the free radicals that cause disease and a cellular breakdown. Because antioxidants work in the cell, this can reflect in skin health as well as the strength of other tissues and organs.
- CoQ10 deficiency plays a role in a number of diseases and it may even be connected with lowered immune response. Levels decrease with age, leaving the elderly susceptible to more diseases and cellular damage.
- The role that CoQ10 plays in cellular health makes it a consideration for protective effects surrounding heart surgery.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is referred to as the “super antioxidant.” Because it thrives in both water and fat it can reach any part of the body, carrying other antioxidants with it and heightening their effects. It may also have anti-inflammatory properties, which complements its antioxidant capability.
- Red Wine Proanthocyanidins are found in the skin and seeds of grapes and the process of wine-making often extracts them from red grapes. As strong antioxidants, proanthocyanidins from red wine have been observed to have chemoprotective abilities, protecting the cell from cancer.
- As shown by recent research, the combination of Coenzyme Q10 and Lipoic Acid works synergistically to dramatically enhance a wide variety of bodily functions. For example, it induces PGC1, a master switch of energy metabolism that improves the body’s stress response and also increases cellular glutathione levels 4-fold!
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What is the source of your CoQ10?
Our CoQ10 comes from a patented fermentation product, made in the US, that results in an exceptionally pure, bio-identical form of CoQ10. Extensive scientific research supports the use of this patented form of CoQ10.
Why is the CoQ10 combined with other substances?
While our CoQ10 is bio-identical and powerful, it is more readily accepted by the body in conjunction with another substance. The Alpha-Lipoic Acid helps to “drive” the CoQ10 where the body needs it most.
Why isn’t the alpha-lipoic acid made in the US?
We pride ourselves in American-made CoQ10, but we are equally proud of the pure, high quality source of Alpha-Lipoic Acid that we use in our supplements. Our Lipoic Acid is manufactured in Italy, where strict manufacturing guidelines ensure a clean and pure product. Our source takes great care in measuring for and limiting potential impurities.
Do I get the same nutrients from a glass of wine?
Proanthrocyanadins are available in a glass of red wine, though not as prominently in white wine. The extract provides high amounts of proanthrocyanadins coupled with the other ingredients for the most effective benefits to the body. This is helpful for individuals who would like the antioxidant benefits of a glass of red wine without drinking alcohol, as well as for individuals who do enjoy red wine but could use the added effects of CoQ10 and Alpha-Lipoic Acid.
Does this supplement contain alcohol?
No. The red wine extract contains the beneficial compounds of the skin and seed of the grapes, not the alcohol-component of wine.
What is the difference between Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol?
Ubiquinone is another name for CoQ10. Ubiquinol is what the body breaks it down to be once in the body. There is not a marked difference between the two in supplement form.
Can’t I get CoQ10 in my diet?
CoQ10 is available within a healthy diet – usually in the form of fish, organ meats, and grains. Supplementation may be beneficial for individuals who do not consume enough of these foods in pure form, or for those who have a condition that depletes CoQ10 or requires more of it than normal.
What makes this CoQ10 better used by the body?
CoQ10 is best absorbed by the body when in liquid form, such as our softgel capsules, and when coupled with a complementary substance. Alpha-Lipoic Acid acts as a partner to the CoQ10, together with the red wine extract, ensuring that the maximum amount of antioxidant power is delivered to and can be accessed by the body.
Isn’t alpha-Lipoic acid an Omega-3?
No. Although Alpha-Lipoic Acid is occasionally abbreviated to ALA, it should not be confused with the omega-3 essential fatty acid ALA.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Very satisfied. I take it daily.
no results evident yet
It works like the Dr. said it would.
My chiropractor suggested this supplement and so far I love it!