Curcumin is the yellow pigment in the Indian spice Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and is a natural anti-inflammatory that supports the body’s ability to reduce inflammation.
Numerous clinical studies have shown curcumin to be a therapeutic agent in the treatment of many diseases and cancers due to its ability to inhibit inflammation mediated in multiple pathways. These include atherosclerosis, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, cervical cancer, breast cancer, and cell lung cancer.
MaxLiving Curcumin C3® Complex with BioPerine® is formulated with Sabinsa Corporation’s Curcumin C3 Complex®, a unique composition of the three curcuminoids: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Curcumin C3 Complex® is the, “Most Extensively Studied and Clinically Documented,” C3 complex in the market. There are more than 45 clinical studies testing the bioavailability and therapeutic benefits of the patented formula.
MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® is a highly bioactive form of curcumin due to the addition of BioPerine®, which is piperine from black pepper extract. Piperine has been demonstrated to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin and therefore, its therapeutic effects.
Delivered in a bioactive formula, with BioPerine®, MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® has the potential to reduce the inflammation that may contribute to disease and obesity as well as support cognitive functions.
Reduce inflammation and prevent disease with nature’s most potent anti-inflammatory, curcumin. Curcumin C3® complex is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula containing highly absorbable turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids and BioPerine® black pepper extract standardized to 95% piperine, which enhances the bioavailability and absorption of Curcumin C3®. This potent mixture is beneficial in supporting your joints, brain, heart, and circulatory system by helping to neutralize free radicals. Improve your metabolism, mood, memory, and mental abilities with just two capsules of Curcumin C3® with BioPerine®. Free of common allergens and GMOs, Curcumin C3® Complex with BioPerine® packs a mighty punch to protecting and revitalizing your health.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Curcumin C3 Complex® Turmeric Extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)||1000 mg||*|
|BioPerine® Black Pepper extract standardized to 95% piperine (piper nigrum) (fruit)||10 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Use as a dietary supplement. Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® delivers 1000 mg of a highly bioactive curcumin complex designed for efficacy and a potency offering the most effective therapeutic levels. Curcumin C3 Complex® is a composition of the three curcuminoids: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Curcumin C3 Complex® is standardized to contain ≥95% curcuminoids by HPLC analysis and is a clinically evaluated “Bioprotectant” composition of three Curcuminoids.||Most commercial curcumin supplements only offer standard curcumin extract from the turmeric root or are mixtures of the three curcuminoids and do not offer significant therapeutic levels.|
|MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® is a highly bioactive form of curcumin due to the addition of BioPerine® which is piperine from black pepper extract. MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® delivers only two pure ingredients for optimal potency and effect.||Many other curcumin supplements do not offer the same potency or contain other ingredients, such as oils and herbs.|
|MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, egg, peanuts, and artificial colors and flavors making it ideal for individuals who have allergies or other dietary restrictions.||Other common curcumin supplements may contain artificial sweeteners and preservatives, binders, and coatings such as cellulose gel, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, polyethylene glycol, and maltodextrin. Without knowing where additional ingredients are sourced from, they may be chemically-derived or not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.|
|Curcuminoids extracted from the dried rhizomes of the Curcuma longa (Turmeric) plant which is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial flowering plant of the ginger family, native to Southeast Asia. Curcumin C3 Complex® is standardized for a minimum of 95% curcuminoids.|
|Extract from the fruit of the Piper nigrum, a flowering vine native to Western India.|
Curcumin is the yellow pigment in the Indian spice Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and is a natural anti-inflammatory that supports the body’s ability to reduce inflammation.
Various enzymes, cytokines, chemokines, and polypeptide hormones mediate inflammation in the body. More than 200 diseases and conditions have been described to be associated with inflammation.
Numerous clinical studies have shown curcumin to be a therapeutic agent in the treatment of many diseases and cancers, including atherosclerosis, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, cervical cancer, breast cancer, and cell lung cancer due to its ability to inhibit inflammation mediated in multiple pathways.
Generally, curcumin’s anti-inflammatory therapeutic use is limited due to its poor absorption, fast metabolism, and limited ability to permeate the blood-brain barrier. However, highly bioavailable Curcumin C3® formulas with BioPerine® (like MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine®) have the potential to reduce the inflammation that may contribute to disease and obesity, as well as support cognitive functions.
- Pro-inflammatory cytokines, senile plaque deposits, and amyloid-β (Aβ) are sites of oxidative stress and have been associated with neurotoxicity, cognitive deficiencies and other diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, arthritis, chronic anterior uveitis, and certain types of cancer. Neuroinflammation is triggered by the activation of microglia and astrocytes that produce pro-inflammatory cytokines and neurotoxic factors, such as ROS, cumulatively known as oxidative stress. The body’s natural immune response to inflammation requires terminating pro-inflammatory signaling pathways and clearing the inflammatory cells to allow for normal tissue function. Curcumin is able to decrease inflammation by interacting with many inflammatory processes and reduce oxidative stress damage.
- Curcumin has been demonstrated to reduce senile plaque deposition, partially prevent the appearance of new plaques, and clear existing deposits. A highly bioavailable curcumin has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and stain senile plaques as well as disaggregate and inhibit Aβ aggregation. MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® is a highly bioactive form of curcumin due to the addition of BioPerine® which is piperine from black pepper extract. Piperine has been demonstrated to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin and therefore its therapeutic effects.
- Piperine is a natural anti-inflammatory as it protects against oxidative damage by inhibiting or quenching free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS). One study showed a 2000% increase in the bioavailability of curcumin.
- Curcumin has the ability to inhibit the production of proinflammatory cytokines, such as interleukins, chemokines, and inflammatory enzymes that may cause certain cancers and inhibit other inflammatory activities that are related to cancer. Evidence shows curcumin has multiple different suppressive effects on human cancer cells; it has been shown to inhibit the proliferation of certain cancer cells and suppress the growth of cancer cells mitigated through many pathways.
- Systemic inflammation is a risk factor for the development of type 2 diabetes and obesity. Adipose tissue, a site of inflammation and the obese state, is associated with increased leptin levels. Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory effect has been shown to reverse the inflammatory and metabolic imbalances associated with obesity and improves the stabilization of blood sugar.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is it manufactured in a facility that also processes nuts?
Are there toxins in this product?
No, there is no cadmium, arsenic, lead, or mercury in our product. We guarantee that our products are produced utilizing the highest standards of manufacturing. Each product is evaluated and monitored for quality throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that each product contains only qualified, superior raw materials and meets required specifications for quality and purity. Products are evaluated and monitored for potential contaminants such as filth, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbiological organisms.
Why is it not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health professional before taking this product.
Can curcumin treat my diabetes?
All MaxLiving vitamins and supplements effects are supported by scientific research and human studies that verify safety, quality, and efficacy; however, they are designed as dietary supplements. MaxLiving Curcumin C3® with BioPerine® has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician before beginning any supplement and/or you have a medical condition or feel you may have a medical condition. MaxLiving offers general information not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional.
Can I overdose on curcumin?
Curcumin is designed to be a dietary supplement and to be used according to the dosage. There is a lack of research on any drug or side effects from taking Curcumin C3® as a supplement. Every person is different and may react to drugs, vitamins, and supplements differently; however, MaxLiving brand supplements feature formulas designed for increased efficacy andpotency. Our ingredients are formulated proven to provide therapeutic levels of the nutrients you need to correct nutritional deficiencies and imbalances. Please use MaxLiving brand supplements as stated on the packaging or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
I take the Curcumin C3 twice a day: in the morning and just before bed. I have arthritis and the remnants of a torn meniscus in my right knee. I depend on the Curcumin C3 to live a fairly pain-free existence. I won't be without it.
It really helps me with the pain and And movement in my knee. I can really feel the difference when I do not take it!
my chiropractor suggested the curcumin C3 a couple of years ago when I was having issues after an injury, long after the good inflammatory healing time, my ankle, or SI joints would swell. The curcumin C3 helps ease the discomfort and along with chiropractor adjustments, suggested exercises and rest mixed in too, I have been doing great. I continue to take it, but, also give myself break time or half dose times when I am doing well. I do let him know and follow any advice of his.
Without my Curcumin C3, my knees are too painful to adequately move and function. However, when I faithfully use the Curcumin, I am so much better and can move well. I highly recommend this for anyone with joint pain.
I love it! I feel much better when I’m using curcumin c3! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!