Curcumin has many benefits, but it usually has low oral bioavailability and limited application due to poor solubility. CurcuminUP60 is formulated with highly soluble curcumin in comparison to other brands on the market. Curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin greatly enhance permeability when combined and may improve the intestinal absorption of each agent. Curcumin + contains three powerful ingredients to support a healthy immune system, to fight inflammation, and support joint health.
Curcumin + is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula designed for optimal bioavailability.† Curcumin + contains a branded form of curcumin, curcuminUP60, which has been shown to be 10x more bioavailable than other curcumin supplements.† Curcumin + is designed for maximum efficiency and enhanced absorption by combining quercetin and resveratrol to increase each agent's permeability.† Curcumin + is a cost-effective solution for curcumin application providing maximum efficiency in two capsules per day.† Reduce inflammation, improve immune health, and support joint health with our comprehensive patented formulation.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|CuminUP60® Turmeric Complex (Curcuma Longa Extract, 60% curcuminoids)||200 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (trans-resveratrol) (standardized from Polygonum cuspidatum) (root)||360 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
** The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Hypromellose (capsule), and rice extract blend (rice hulls, rice extract, gum, acacia, sunflower oil)
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Maxliving Curcumin + combines curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin for optimal potency and effect.||Many other curcumin supplements do not offer the same potency or contain other ingredients, such as oil and herbs.|
|CurcuminUP60 is a branded form of curcumin that has been shown to be 10x more bioavailable than other curcumin supplements.||Most commercial curcumin supplements only offer standard curcumin extract from turmeric root or are mixtures of the three curcuminoids and do not offer significant therapeutic levels.|
|Maxliving Curcumin + is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, egg, and artificial colors and flavors making it ideal for individuals who have allergies or other dietary restrictions.||Other common curcumin supplements may contain artificial sweeteners and preservatives, binders, and coatings, such as cellulose gel, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, polyethylene, glycol, and maltodextrin. Without knowing where additional ingredients are sourced, they may be chemically derived or not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.|
|A polyphenol extracted from the rhizome of the herb Curcuma longa, acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.|
|A polyphenol derived from plants beneficial for inflammation and immunity.|
|A polyphenol that acts as an antioxidant and protecting the body against free radicals.|
Curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin are polyphenol, a micronutrient compound found in plants with high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants. Numerous clinical studies have been conducted to support the multitude of benefits associated with curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin.
- Curcumin reduces a range of inflammatory diseases. Curcumin blocks inflammatory cytokines, enzymes, chemokines, and polypeptides hormones. More than 200 diseases and conditions are associated with inflammation. The high anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin are associated with preventing and treating certain major diseases and cancers, including atherosclerosis, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, cervical cancer, breast cancer, and cell lung cancer due to its ability to inhibit inflammation-mediated in multiple pathways.
- The body’s natural immune response to inflammation requires terminating proinflammatory signaling pathways and clearing the inflammatory cells to allow normal tissue function. Curcumin is able to decrease inflammation by interacting with many inflammatory processes and reduce oxidative stress damage. A randomized control trial found that supplementing curcumin reduced pain, stiffness, and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, benefiting joint health.
- Curcumin can inhibit the production of proinflammatory cytokines, such as interleukins, chemokines, and inflammatory enzymes that may cause certain cancers and inhibit other inflammatory activities related to cancer. Evidence shows curcumin has multiple suppressive effects on the human cancer cells; it has been shown to inhibit the proliferation of specific cancer cells and suppress the growth of cancer cells mitigated through many pathways.
- Research has shown that resveratrol processes numerous biological activities, which could possibly be applied to the prevention and/or treatment of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Quercetin has unique biological properties that may improve immunity and reduce infection risk and inflammation.
- The combination of curcumin, quercetin, and resveratrol has beneficial effects on obesity prevention. One studies suggest that the on lipid and energy metabolism and potential body weight change.
- Curcumin, resveratrol and quercetin greatly enhance permeability when combined and may improve the intestinal absorption of each agent.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What is CurcuminUP60?
CurcuminUP60 is a form of curcumin with high water dispersibility and high curcumin load at 60% potency without the use of a solvent or change in the physical curcumin form. This form of curcumin is clinically proven to increase bioavailability by 10x compared to regular curcumin.
Are there toxins in this product?
No, there is no cadmium, arsenic, lead, or mercury in our products. We guarantee that our products are produced utilizing the highest standards of manufacturing. Each product is evaluated and monitored for quality throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that each product contains only qualified, superior raw materials and meets required specifications for quality and purity. Products are evaluated and monitored for potential contaminants such as filth, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbiological organisms.
Is Curcumin + safe to take daily?
Our ingredients are formulated proven to provide therapeutic levels of the nutrients you need to correct nutritional deficiencies and imbalances. Please use MaxLiving brand supplements as stated on the packaging or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 15%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $69.99 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.