During sleep, your nervous system speeds up for healing and repair of the tissues that have been damaged throughout the day. Progressive Foam Rolls make sure that your spine is in optimal position for your body to be healed and restored. The Progressive Foam Roll set is designed to encourage easy and convenient home spinal care.
- Available in medium (blue) or firm (black) density
- Set of 2 foams
- 3" and 2.5" diameter, 12" long
- Sets of 2 covers can be purchased with rolls or the items can be purchased separately.
Start with medium, then graduate to firm density rolls based on your doctor’s recommendation.
- Use the rolls on your bed.
- Place the prescribed roll in the appropriate position (typically middle of your neck and the middle of your low back).
- Try to fall asleep on the rolls. If you are unable to, go for as long as you feel comfortable then switch back to your current pillow.
- Work to increase your time in increments of 5 minutes, until it becomes habitual through the entire night. This can take up to 6 months.
- You can also use the rolls throughout day for periods of 10 to 20 minutes. This is especially beneficial after exercise or activity.
For maximum results, your MaxLiving Doctor may recommend using this item along with other items in the MaxLiving Homecare Kit.
The regular use of foam rollers provides numerous health benefits for continuous spinal correction. Foam rollers aid in myofascial release, which allows contracted muscles to relax, improving blood flow and nutrient flow to the area. In addition to use before bed, foam rollers can be used before exercising to decrease muscle tightness and improve flexibility. The release caused by foam rolling also improves blood circulation by breaking up tight areas where the flow may be restricted.
- Improves flexibility and joint range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Decreases muscle recovery time
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor’s recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE PER MANUFACTURER: It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use. If wear is noticed, replace immediately. If used in a clinic setting, replace often to maintain the unit's strength.
Both rollers seem to be the right firmness for me.
i bought the Medium soft rollers. i sleep with them for most part of the night until they slip away. It gives a lot of relief.
This is comfortable and I sleep better. I haven’t been sleeping with a pillow much so this has helped. I’m glad it comes with the foam covers also.