Garlic is a plant in the onion family. It is commonly used to enhance flavor in cooking, due to its unique and delicious taste. However, research has shown that garlic has many health benefits in addition to being enjoyed in common foods. Throughout history, garlic has been used in Greece, China, India, Rome, and other countries for medicinal purposes. Some of these purposes include increased strength, improved cardiovascular function, healing wounds, and more.
Today, modern research has shown garlic’s health benefits to be true. Garlic’s unique sulfur compounds are what promote the broad range of health benefits this plant has been associated with throughout history. These compounds are activated when garlic is broken down; meaning crushed, chopped, or chewed. Garlic + Parsley Oil Blend contains highly bioactive metabolites, allowing the body to receive maximum benefits and potency.
Support a healthy inflammatory response, a healthy immune system, and supply antioxidant protection with Garlic + Parsley Oil Blend.† This comprehensive blend of garlic oil and parsley oil contains specified levels of garlic sulfides and ajoene, which are highly bioactive compounds derived from garlic. These softgels are enteric coated to reduce strong garlic odor that may occur from supplementation with garlic. Parsley oil additionally helps to act as a natural breath freshener.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
[Garlic oil(Allium sativum)(bulb) and parsley oil (Petroselinum crispum)(seed) blend containing 20 mg garlic diallyl sulfide, diallyl disulfide, diallyl trisulfide and ajoene}
*Daily Value not established
Olive oil, yellow beeswax, sunflower lecithin; bovine gelatin, glycerine, purified water, annatto (natural color), pharmaceutical glaze, sodium alginate (softgel ingredients).
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking medications or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broke or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Contains annatto, the extract of a seed for color.||Contains artificial colors.|
|Contains ajoene, potent and highly bioactive metabolite.||Contains other, less potent garlic compounds.|
|Contains an enteric coating to reduce strong odors and parsley oil for a breath freshener.||Does not contain these ingredients and has strong odors.|
|A 200mg garlic and parsley oil blend.|
Garlic contains unique sulfur compounds. The main compound, and the best known and studied, is allicin. It is only present when garlic is broken down, or crushed. Allicin is a strong microbial agent, and can have positive effects on the immune system. It is largely responsible for garlic’s strong smell and taste it is known for. However, allicin has a complex nature, making it very difficult to provide stable allicin in supplement form.
Some supplement companies claim that their product contains allicin, however, diving deeper instability and lack of potency is reflected. In a report of testing twenty-three enteric coated U.S. garlic supplements, twenty of the twenty-three failed to release even 15% of their claimed “allicin potential” when placed in simulated intestinal fluid. To ensure optimal potency, Garlic + Parsley Oil Blend instead contains garlic sulfides and a compound known as ajoene, which is one of the primary metabolites of allicin.
- In a study of 42 men ages 35-70 high cholesterol, total cholesterol was lowered by 7.6% and LDL cholesterol decreased by 11.8%.
- Garlic has been found to contain powerful antioxidant properties. The unique sulfur compounds of garlic have been shown to protect against free radical damage.
- Garlic has been shown to help strengthen the immune system. Another study stated that supplementation with garlic resulted in 61% shorter colds as well as less symptoms, compared with a placebo group.
- A review of multiple studies on the relationship between garlic and cardiovascular disease stated that garlic was found to have preventative effects on cardiovascular disease by reducing causative effects, such as blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Garlic has also been shown to have protective effects on osteoarthritis.
- Garlic was found to possibly have a protective effect against colon cancer.
- Parsley oil is included as a natural breath freshener.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Will Garlic + Parsley Oil Blend cause bad breath?
Garlic + Parsley Oil Blend is enteric coated to reduce strong odors, and additionally contains parsley as a natural breath freshener.
What is an enteric-coating?
An enteric coating is a material that allows the supplement to reach the small intestine before dissolving. This reduces any strong odors.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.