Gluco-Support contains a variety of nutrients that support optimal blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity. Blood glucose levels are a measure of how much sugar is in the blood, and these levels are regulated by the hormone, insulin. This comprehensive supplement has been formulated to supply the body with blood sugar supporting nutrients such as gymnema, fenugreek, banaba, cinnamon, and American ginseng which help to balance blood sugar levels.
Many blood sugar balance products contain artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, and fillers but MaxLiving’s Gluco-Support contains a variety of ingredients that help to support blood glucose levels naturally.
Support healthy and steady blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity, and modulate inflammatory response with Gluco-Support.† This powerful formula contains nutrients such as cinnamon extract, American ginseng, and berberine which have been shown throughout history to have positive effects on blood sugar levels. Gluco-Support contains a variety of highly-researched and high quality ingredients that have been specially formulated in an all-in-one, easy to use supplement.
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Berberine (as Berberine HCI) (Berberis aristata) (bark)||500 mg||*|
|Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) [standardized to contain 60% saponins]||200 mg||*|
|American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) (root)||200 mg||*|
|Gymnema Extract (Gymnema sylvestre) (leaf) [standardized to contain 25% ginsenosides]||200 mg||*|
|Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa) (leaf) [standardized to contain 1% corosolic acid]||200 mg||*|
Kudzu Extract (Pueraria lobata) (root) [standardized to contain 40% isoflavones]
|Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark)||200 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take four (4) capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Gluco-Support contains a comprehensive array of herbs and nutrients that are highly bioavailable and readily absorbed.||Conventional blood sugar supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed.|
|Formulated in a cellulose, or vegetarian capsule.||Not formulated in a vegetarian capsule.|
|As a pure supplement, Gluco-Support is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other blood sugar balance formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|A compound found in plants.|
|An herb also known as Trigonella foenum-graecum.|
|An herb grown in north America.|
|A woody climbing shrub.|
|A plant, also known as Lagerstroemia speciosa.|
|A vine, also called Pueraria lobata.|
|Also known as Cinnamomum cassia.|
Glucose is a sugar that is converted by the body from carbohydrates and carried to the cells for energy. Blood sugar levels measure how much glucose is in the blood, and these levels are regulated by the hormones insulin and glucagon. Certain health conditions, such as diabetes, cause problems with insulin secretion and blood sugar balance, resulting in high or low blood sugar levels.
MaxLiving Gluco-Support has been formulated to supply the body with these nutrients in order to support both healthy glucose levels as well as insulin production.
- Berberine is a plant compound and is known to support healthy blood glucose and insulin sensitivity. One study on 36 adults found that supplementation with berberine resulted in significant improvements in A1c.
- Japan brought kudzu to the United States in the late 1800s. One study stated that supplementation with kudzu can improve not only blood glucose and insulin production, but cholesterol as well.
- Cinnamon is a potent antioxidant and contains the mineral chromium. Chromium is widely known to help support insulin sensitivity and moderate blood glucose levels. One study found that cinnamon improved fasting glucose, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
- Banaba is a plant that grows in India, Asia, and the Philippines. The active compound in banaba extract, corosolic acid, has properties similar to insulin and can help to transport glucose out of the bloodstream and into cells.
- American ginseng can help the improve the body’s response to and production of insulin.
- One study stated that people who supplemented with American ginseng saw about a 20% reduction in blood sugar levels after eating.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Who should not take Gluco-Support?
This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women or by patients with known allergies to any of the herbs found in Gluco-Support.
What is a cellulose capsule?
An enteric coating is a material that allows the supplement to reach the small intestine before dissolving. This reduces any strong odors.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Blood sugar has been the best since I was diagnosed with diabetes
Much better to support blood sugars than prescription meds.