Our hair, skin, and nails are usually known to be solely cosmetic, however they serve so many other functions as well. Our hair, skin, and nails all have protective qualities for different functions of the body. The skin is a protective covering over the entire body, hair helps to protect our head from the sun, and nails cover the tender tips of our fingers and toes.
Because of environmental conditions and the effect of aging, nails can become weak, skin can lose elasticity, and hair can become fine. To support optimal function, MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals to provide all the necessary building blocks for proper function.
Strengthen hair, skin, and nails with this high-quality, nutritional formula.† Hair, skin, and nails have more than just cosmetic benefits, they actually provide protection for the body and have many significant functions to overall health and wellness. Our Hair, Skin, and Nails formula combines an array of ingredients such as biotin, glycine, and proline to care for, refresh, and protect hair, skin, and nails.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
(as Mixed Carotenoids from Palm)
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B-1)(as thiamine HCI)||50 mg||3333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||50 mg||2941%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||100 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folate (as NaturFolateTM blend)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||1000 mcg||333%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||30 mcg||200%|
(as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)
|Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||2 mg||100%|
|Green Tea Extract (Decaffeinated)
(Camellia sinensis)(leaf)[standardized to contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCG]
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||250 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)(seed)
[standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins] (as amino acid chelate)
|Hytolive®-Olive Fruit Extract (olea europaea)(fruit) [standardized to contain 10% hydroxytyrosol]||100 mg||*|
|Bamboo Extract (Bambusa Vulgaris)(stem) [standardized to contain 40% silica]||85 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 4 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails is in a vegetarian, easy to consume, capsule.||Many hair, skin, and nails products come in gummy form and contain sugar and corn syrup.|
|MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails provides a comprehensive array of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are highly bioavailable and readily absorbed.||Conventional hair, skin, and nails supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed, or contain only a few ingredients combined with fillers.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other hair, skin, and nails formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, artificial colors, sucralose, palm oil, or contain common allergens.|
|A fat-soluble vitamin.|
|Ascorbic acid, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Cholecalciferol, a fat-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B1, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B2, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B3, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B5, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B-9, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble B vitamin.|
|Vitamin B7, a water-soluble B vitamin.|
|An essential mineral naturally present in some foods.|
|A highly bioavailable form of copper.|
|A mineral found in many foods.|
|An amino acid.|
|An amino acid.|
|An amino acid.|
|An amino acid.|
|Camellia sinensis, decaffeinated green tea.|
|A sulfur compound found in green plants.|
|Vitis vinifera, a powerful antioxidant.|
|HytoliveⓇ, solvent-free water extract of an olive.|
|Bambusa vulgaris, a source of silica.|
Hair, skin, and nails all contain collagen and keratin. Both are fibrous proteins and serve very valuable functions to hair, skin, and nails. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is composed of many amino acids, including glycine and proline. Keratin is protective, and is more resistant to tearing.
MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails contains glycine and proline, as well as vitamins and minerals which are critical for healthy function.
- Due to the effects of aging, many people experience weak, brittle nails over time. Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is critical for thick, healthy nails. One study of 71 patients who were treated with biotin showed that 91% saw improvement in the firmness of their nails with biotin supplementation.
- The structure of collagen consists of an abundance of amino acids, two being glycine and proline. Glycine and proline are both included in Hair, Skin, and Nails.
- The skin functions as a barrier and shield from the environment. It is the largest organ in the body. Ideal and normal skin has a high vitamin C content. Additionally, it has been stated that consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C may help reduce the signs of aging in skin.
- Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body. Vitamin D has been studied to help stimulate hair growth. A study was done on a 7-year-old boy who was suffering from hair loss. The patient was provided treatment with vitamin D. After three months of use, the results showed dramatic improvement and remission.
- Zinc has been shown to have a strong effect on hair and skin. One study stated that hair loss patients are often deficient in zinc, and supplementation with zinc may help to improve the condition. Additionally, it may have an anti-inflammatory effect on acne.
- Green tea extract has been shown to have very positive effects on improving skin elasticity, and decreasing the effects of aging.
- A diet deficient in vitamin A may contribute to hair loss, and vitamin A is very important for the maintenance and development of healthy skin and hair.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Are there any other recommended supplements to aid in the effects of this product?
Optimal Omega can be taken with this product, as it would aid in fatty acid support.
Why is it not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health practitioner before taking this product.
Is this product heat sensitive?
Yes, this product is heat sensitive. Store in a cool, dry place.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
I've only been using this a couple of days so its hard to give a better review. It seems to be working.
Felt great on the product. My only recommendation would be to make sure you take it with food. It can give a bit of a heartburn sensation to it/ can feel weird on an empty stomach.
It was great! I can see subtle changes in my nails, hair, and skin. I look forward to continuing to using this product.
After using a biotin supplement for years and not seeing much of a difference, I finally switched to this one after a recommendation from my sister. I've only been using it for a month, but I've already seen an improvement in my nail strength!