Our hair, skin, and nails are usually known to be solely cosmetic, however they serve so many other functions as well. Our hair, skin, and nails all have protective qualities for different functions of the body. The skin is a protective covering over the entire body, hair helps to protect our head from the sun, and nails cover the tender tips of our fingers and toes.
Because of environmental conditions and the effect of aging, nails can become weak, skin can lose elasticity, and hair can become fine. To support optimal function, MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals to provide all the necessary building blocks for proper function.
Strengthen hair, skin, and nails with this high-quality, nutritional formula.† Hair, skin, and nails have more than just cosmetic benefits, they actually provide protection for the body and have many significant functions to overall health and wellness. Our Hair, Skin, and Nails formula combines an array of ingredients such as biotin, glycine, and proline to care for, refresh, and protect hair, skin, and nails.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
(as Mixed Carotenoids from Palm)
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B-1)(as thiamine HCI)||50 mg||3333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||50 mg||2941%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||100 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folate (as NaturFolateTM blend)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||1000 mcg||333%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||30 mcg||200%|
(as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)
|Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||2 mg||100%|
|Green Tea Extract (Decaffeinated)
(Camellia sinensis)(leaf)[standardized to contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCG]
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||250 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)(seed)
[standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins] (as amino acid chelate)
|Hytolive®-Olive Fruit Extract (olea europaea)(fruit) [standardized to contain 10% hydroxytyrosol]||100 mg||*|
|Bamboo Extract (Bambusa Vulgaris)(stem) [standardized to contain 40% silica]||85 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 4 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails is in a vegetarian, easy to consume, capsule.||Many hair, skin, and nails products come in gummy form and contain sugar and corn syrup.|
|MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails provides a comprehensive array of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are highly bioavailable and readily absorbed.||Conventional hair, skin, and nails supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed, or contain only a few ingredients combined with fillers.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other hair, skin, and nails formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, artificial colors, sucralose, palm oil, or contain common allergens.|
|A fat-soluble vitamin.|
|Ascorbic acid, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Cholecalciferol, a fat-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B1, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B2, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B3, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B5, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B-9, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble B vitamin.|
|Vitamin B7, a water-soluble B vitamin.|
|An essential mineral naturally present in some foods.|
|A highly bioavailable form of copper.|
|A mineral found in many foods.|
|An amino acid.|
|An amino acid.|
|An amino acid.|
|An amino acid.|
|Camellia sinensis, decaffeinated green tea.|
|A sulfur compound found in green plants.|
|Vitis vinifera, a powerful antioxidant.|
|HytoliveⓇ, solvent-free water extract of an olive.|
|Bambusa vulgaris, a source of silica.|
Hair, skin, and nails all contain collagen and keratin. Both are fibrous proteins and serve very valuable functions to hair, skin, and nails. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is composed of many amino acids, including glycine and proline. Keratin is protective, and is more resistant to tearing.
MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails contains glycine and proline, as well as vitamins and minerals which are critical for healthy function.
- Due to the effects of aging, many people experience weak, brittle nails over time. Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is critical for thick, healthy nails. One study of 71 patients who were treated with biotin showed that 91% saw improvement in the firmness of their nails with biotin supplementation.
- The structure of collagen consists of an abundance of amino acids, two being glycine and proline. Glycine and proline are both included in Hair, Skin, and Nails.
- The skin functions as a barrier and shield from the environment. It is the largest organ in the body. Ideal and normal skin has a high vitamin C content. Additionally, it has been stated that consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C may help reduce the signs of aging in skin.
- Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body. Vitamin D has been studied to help stimulate hair growth. A study was done on a 7-year-old boy who was suffering from hair loss. The patient was provided treatment with vitamin D. After three months of use, the results showed dramatic improvement and remission.
- Zinc has been shown to have a strong effect on hair and skin. One study stated that hair loss patients are often deficient in zinc, and supplementation with zinc may help to improve the condition. Additionally, it may have an anti-inflammatory effect on acne.
- Green tea extract has been shown to have very positive effects on improving skin elasticity, and decreasing the effects of aging.
- A diet deficient in vitamin A may contribute to hair loss, and vitamin A is very important for the maintenance and development of healthy skin and hair.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.