Our immune system is composed of a variety of organs and cells. The function of the immune system is to protect the body against foreign invaders. When exposed to a specific antigen, our immune system identifies this and produces antibodies. Antibodies attach to the antigen and signal the body to fight and destroy the invader.
Our lifestyle plays a large role in the strength of the immune system. For example, heightened stress may contribute to a weakened immune system, and a balanced, healthy diet helps improve our immune response. Research shows that certain nutrients may also contribute to a stronger immune system. MaxLiving IM Support contains a variety of these targeted immune supporting nutrients for optimal protection against invaders.
Our immune system works to help protect our bodies from illness. Research has shown that certain nutrients can help support optimal immune function for enhanced protection. This comprehensive supplement contains a variety of these immune supporting nutrients, including echinacea, elderberry, and medicinal mushrooms, which all work together for enhanced protection.† Additionally, it also contains arabinogalactan, which helps to support a healthy balance of gut bacteria, which is also important for a strong immune system.† Support optimal immune function with MaxLiving IM Support.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)(root)[standardized to contain 4% echinacosides]
|Astragalus Extract (Astragalus membranaceus)(root)
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra)(fruit)
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata)(aerial) [standardized to contain 4% andrographolides]||200 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaves) [standardized to contain 98% polyphenols, 45% EGCg]||100 mg||*
Arabinogalactan (as ImmunEnhancer®) (Larix laricina)(larch tree)
|Lauric Acid||100 mg||*
|Cordyceps mushroom (Cordyceps sinensis)
|Shiitake mushroom (Lentinula edodes)
|Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa)||50 mg||*
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)||50 mg||*
Beta 1,3 Glucan
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, tricalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Contains unique, targeted immune supporting nutrients, such as elderberry and echinacea.||Contains more commonly available nutrients.|
|Contains a prebiotic fiber, arabinogalactan, for support for the whole body.||Doesn’t contain this unique addition.|
|Formulated in a vegetarian capsule.||Formulated in a non-vegetarian friendly capsule.|
|A dark purple fruit.|
|An anti-inflammatory herb.|
|Dried green tea.|
|A prebiotic fiber.|
|A long-chain fatty acid.|
|A beneficial mushroom.|
|A beneficial mushroom.|
|A beneficial mushroom.|
|A beneficial mushroom.|
A variety of factors can influence the effectiveness and strength of the immune system. For example, research shows that heightened stress and a poor diet leads to a decreased ability to fight infections. On the contrary, a healthy diet and mindset can contribute to a stronger and more resilient immune system.
These specific nutrients can help contribute to a healthier, stronger immune system.
- Echinacea is a group of plants in the daisy family. Echinacea has been commonly used for a variety of purposes, with one being a boost to the immune system.
- One review found that supplementation with echinacea can help decrease the risk of getting sick by over 50%, and reduce the length of sickness by 1.5 days.
- Elderberry is a dark purple fruit. Aside from it’s delicious taste, elderberry also possesses a variety of beneficial characteristics. Elderberry can help both reduce the length of illness and shorten the duration of an existing sickness.
- Over 70% of the immune system is housed in the gut. Arabinoglactan is a prebiotic fiber, meaning it helps to increase healthy bacteria in the gut. As a result, the immune system is supported.
- Medicinal mushrooms, including reishi, mitake, shitake, and cordyceps, can be very beneficial to boosting and supporting the immune system.
- Beta 1,3 glucan is a polysaccharide.(z) Research shows that supplementation with Beta 1,3 glucan may help stimulate the immune response.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a vegetarian product?
Should I take the four capsules together or divide the dose?
All IM Support capsules may be taken at the same time with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.