Connective tissue is faced with many changes. Physical trauma, nutrient deficiencies, and the natural effects of aging all contribute to a loss of structure and strength in skin, bones, nails, hair and joints. These factors may result in slow wound healing, wrinkles, dry skin, loss of skin elasticity and age spots; as well as more serious conditions such as osteoarthritis.
MaxLiving Joint Health + HSN Care is a comprehensive blend intended to supply the body with nutrients needed to support connective tissue. With ingredients such as collagen peptides, biotin, and vitamin C, our Joint Health + HSN Care powder is designed to support the formation of collagen in joints and build healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Help build, maintain, and repair connective tissue with Joint Health + HSN Care.† This powerful supplement is a comprehensive blend of ingredients formulated to supply the body with proteins, vitamins, and other nutrients that support hair, skin, nails, and joints. Healthy connective tissue depends on the availability of nutrients that contribute to its physical structure, and Joint Health + HSN care seeks to help supply these nutrients in a convenient, lemon-flavored powder.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Collagen Peptides||5 g||*|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (as 2KCl)||1.5 g||*|
|Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)(leaf)(200:1)||250 mg||*|
|Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris)(stem)
[standardized to contain 40% silica]
*Daily Value not established
Natural lemon flavor, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, tapioca dextrin.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. This Product Contains Shellfish
As a dietary supplement, mix 12 grams (approx. 1 heaping tablespoon) in 8-10 ounces of water per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Joint Health + HSN Care is formulated as a great tasting lemon flavor, with no artificial flavors or colors.||Many connective tissue powders contain artificial flavors and colors.|
|MaxLiving Joint Health + HSN Care provides a comprehensive array of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, including collagen peptides, that are highly bioavailable and readily absorbed.||Conventional connective tissue supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed, or contain only a few ingredients combined with fillers.|
|Sweetened with organic stevia leaf extract powder.†||Sweetened with high fructose corn syrup, sugar, or artificial sweeteners such as aspartame.|
|Vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B7, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Short chain amino acids derived from collagen.|
|A compound found in cartilage.|
|An amino acid.|
|A succulent plant, Aloe barbadensis.|
|Also known as Bambusa vulgaris.|
Hair, joints, nails, and skin play a role in so many functions of the body. Often times hair, skin, and nails are seen as primarily cosmetic, however, they also serve protective purposes. Our joints are connections where two bones come together which allow us to move.
Collagen is a common factor found in tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscles. Collagen is actually the most abundant protein in the body, and supplementation with hydrolyzed collagen, such as collagen peptides, has been shown to have many benefits. Collagen combined with other nutrients such as biotin and glucosamine sulfate, have been shown to have a synergistic effect on strengthening and improving hair, skin, nails, and joints.
- The collagen peptides in this product are derived from the hydrolysis of bovine type I collagen. Additionally, they are highly bioavailable, and are quickly distributed to connective tissue.
- Supplementation with collagen has been shown through studies to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the skin.
- Another 24 week study on athletes experiencing joint pain stated that the athletes who consumed hydrolyzed collagen experienced significant reductions in joint pain compared to athletes consuming a placebo.
- Glucosamine sulfate has been shown to be effective in supporting joint health. Because it contributes to the structural properties of joints, the beneficial influence of glucosamine on osteoarthritis is not merely the result of targeting symptoms, but rather, from actually contributing to the maintenance of the physical structure.
- Due to the effects of aging, many people experience weak, brittle nails over time. Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is critical for thick, healthy nails. One study of 71 patients who were treated with biotin showed that 91% saw improvement in the firmness of their nails with biotin supplementation.
- Silicon is the earth’s second most abundant element. Some evidence has been found between increased silicon concentration in the hair and decreased hair loss.
- Vitamin C deficiency has been shown to be associated with poor wound healing and easy bleeding, and poor vitamin C intake is linked to defects in connective tissue repair.
- The skin functions as a barrier and shield from the environment. It is the largest organ in the body. Ideal and normal skin has a high vitamin C content. Additionally, it has been stated that consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C may help reduce the signs of aging in skin.
- A study conducted on mice showed that supplementation with oral aloe vera showed a 62.5% reduction in wound diameter compared with mice which were not treated.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does Joint Health + HSN Care taste like?
This product has a great tasting lemon flavor.
Where is the collagen derived from?
The collagen peptides in this product are derived from the hydrolysis of bovine type I collagen.
Is this product safe for someone with a shellfish allergy?
Glucosamine Sulfate is sourced from the shells of shellfish; therefore, it should not be consumed by someone with a shellfish allergy. Supplementation with MaxLiving Hair, Skin, and Nails as well as Max Collagen is a great alternative for anyone with a shellfish allergy.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.