Connective tissue is faced with many changes. Physical trauma, nutrient deficiencies, and the natural effects of aging all contribute to a loss of structure and strength in skin, bones, nails, hair and joints. These factors may result in slow wound healing, wrinkles, dry skin, loss of skin elasticity and age spots; as well as more serious conditions such as osteoarthritis.
MaxLiving Joint Health + HSN Care is a comprehensive blend intended to supply the body with nutrients needed to support connective tissue. With ingredients such as collagen peptides, biotin, and vitamin C, our Joint Health + HSN Care powder is designed to support the formation of collagen in joints and build healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Help build, maintain, and repair connective tissue with Joint Health + HSN Care.† This powerful supplement is a comprehensive blend of ingredients formulated to supply the body with proteins, vitamins, and other nutrients that support hair, skin, nails, and joints. Healthy connective tissue depends on the availability of nutrients that contribute to its physical structure, and Joint Health + HSN care seeks to help supply these nutrients in a convenient, lemon-flavored powder.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Collagen Peptides||5 g||*|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (as 2KCl)||1.5 g||*|
|Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)(leaf)(200:1)||250 mg||*|
|Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris)(stem)
[standardized to contain 40% silica]
*Daily Value not established
Natural lemon flavor, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, tapioca dextrin.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. This Product Contains Shellfish
|MaxLiving Joint Health + HSN Care is formulated as a great tasting lemon flavor, with no artificial flavors or colors.||Many connective tissue powders contain artificial flavors and colors.|
|MaxLiving Joint Health + HSN Care provides a comprehensive array of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, including collagen peptides, that are highly bioavailable and readily absorbed.||Conventional connective tissue supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed, or contain only a few ingredients combined with fillers.|
|Sweetened with organic stevia leaf extract powder.†||Sweetened with high fructose corn syrup, sugar, or artificial sweeteners such as aspartame.|
|Vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Vitamin B7, a water-soluble vitamin.|
|Short chain amino acids derived from collagen.|
|A compound found in cartilage.|
|An amino acid.|
|A succulent plant, Aloe barbadensis.|
|Also known as Bambusa vulgaris.|
As a dietary supplement, mix 12 grams (approx. 1 heaping tablespoon) in 8-10 ounces of water per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hair, joints, nails, and skin play a role in so many functions of the body. Often times hair, skin, and nails are seen as primarily cosmetic, however, they also serve protective purposes. Our joints are connections where two bones come together which allow us to move.
Collagen is a common factor found in tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscles. Collagen is actually the most abundant protein in the body, and supplementation with hydrolyzed collagen, such as collagen peptides, has been shown to have many benefits. Collagen combined with other nutrients such as biotin and glucosamine sulfate, have been shown to have a synergistic effect on strengthening and improving hair, skin, nails, and joints.
- The collagen peptides in this product are derived from the hydrolysis of bovine type I collagen. Additionally, they are highly bioavailable, and are quickly distributed to connective tissue.
- Supplementation with collagen has been shown through studies to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the skin.
- Another 24 week study on athletes experiencing joint pain stated that the athletes who consumed hydrolyzed collagen experienced significant reductions in joint pain compared to athletes consuming a placebo.
- Glucosamine sulfate has been shown to be effective in supporting joint health. Because it contributes to the structural properties of joints, the beneficial influence of glucosamine on osteoarthritis is not merely the result of targeting symptoms, but rather, from actually contributing to the maintenance of the physical structure.
- Due to the effects of aging, many people experience weak, brittle nails over time. Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is critical for thick, healthy nails. One study of 71 patients who were treated with biotin showed that 91% saw improvement in the firmness of their nails with biotin supplementation.
- Silicon is the earth’s second most abundant element. Some evidence has been found between increased silicon concentration in the hair and decreased hair loss.
- Vitamin C deficiency has been shown to be associated with poor wound healing and easy bleeding, and poor vitamin C intake is linked to defects in connective tissue repair.
- The skin functions as a barrier and shield from the environment. It is the largest organ in the body. Ideal and normal skin has a high vitamin C content. Additionally, it has been stated that consuming adequate amounts of vitamin C may help reduce the signs of aging in skin.
- A study conducted on mice showed that supplementation with oral aloe vera showed a 62.5% reduction in wound diameter compared with mice which were not treated.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.