Max Kids Multivitamin is a complete multivitamin formula designed for children ages 1 and older. Each chewable tablet contains bioavailable vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids and fermented superfoods. Max Kids Multivitamin is naturally sweetened with xylitol and contains no added cane sugar, artificial sweeteners, fructose, artificial colors or flavors.
Naturally sweetened MaxKids Chewable Multivitamin provides children with a foundation for healthy growth and development. Children don’t always get the nutrients they need from food; this complete multivitamin bridges the gap between diet and optimal nutrition.† Each chewable tablet contains absorbable vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids, and fermented superfoods. Contains no added cane sugar, fructose, artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors.†
|Claim per tablet||% Daily Value 1-3 years||Claim per 2 tablets||% Daily Value 4+ years|
|Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids, palmitate)||1007 IU||100%||2015 IU||151%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||30 mg||200%||60 mg||240%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||33%||400 IU||67%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||15 IU||168%||30 IU||288%|
|Vitamin B1(as thiamine HCI)||750 mcg||150%||1.5 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||850 mcg||170%||1.7 mg||283%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||10 mg||167%||20 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||1 mg||200%||2 mg||333%|
|Folate (as 5-MTHF Glucosamine Salt)||100 mcg||67%||200 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3 mcg||333%||6mcg||500%|
|Biotin||75 mcg||958%||150 mcg||1250%|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-calcium citrate)||5 mg||250%||10 mg||333%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||10 mg||1%||20 mg||2%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||45 mcg||50%||90 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate complex)||35 mg||44%||70 mg||54%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||1.5 mg||50%||3 mg||60%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) Selenium SeLECT®||5 mcg||25%||10 mcg||33%|
|Copper (as amino acid chelate)||25 mcg||7%||50 mcg||11%|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||500 mcg||42%||1 mg||67%|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||5.5 mcg||50%||11 mcg||73%|
|Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate)||2.5 mcg||15%||5 mcg||23%|
|Potassium (as citrate)||1.5 mg||0%||3 mg||0%|
|Boron (as citrate)||1.5 mg||*||3 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as Krebs Cycle chelate)||1.5 mcg||*||3 mcg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex||5 mg||*||10 mg||*|
|preB® Fermented Superfood Powder||5 mg||*||10 mg||*|
|Orange, pineapple, banana, apple, papaya, guava, melon, brown rice, oat, corn, barley, pea, jalo bean, roxinho bean, black sesame seed, millet, plum, adzuki bean, soybean, carrot, rye grain, black bean, lentil bean, avocado, acerola, lemon, pear, tomato, red grape, mango, watermelon, pumpkin, sweet potato, chickpea, cashew nut, brazil nut, kiwi, cassava root, green bell pepper, sugar beet, collard couve-manteiga, cabbage, passion fruit, chicory, lemon grass, lotus root, turnip, kombu, mate, cinnamon, anise, cloves, ginger, zedoary|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||5 mcg||*||10 mcg||*|
|Inositol||5 mcg||*||10 mcg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Xylitol, beet root extract (for color), stearic acid, natural apple and peach flavors, malic acid, stevia, silicon dioxide
Sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. This product requires adult supervision. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place at 71 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
|A delicious chewable formula, sweetened with xylitol.||Chewable formulas made with fillers, stabilizers, artificial colors and cane sugar or artificial sweeteners.|
|Contains fermented superfoods that provide prebiotics for gut health.||Superfoods are hard to find in the diet of a child and in other multivitamin formulas.|
|Contains methylated B Vitamins.||Most multivitamins don’t include the methylated form of B12 or Folate because these versions, while highly effective, are also very costly.|
||Provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support immune, brain, and body health.|
||B-vitamins are essential for energy production and efficient biochemical reactions. B12 and Folate are included in their methylated forms, which are better utilized by the body.|
||Best consumed together, magnesium helps the body to break down and utilize calcium. Supplementation may help prevent bone loss over time|
||Best consumed together, magnesium helps the body to break down and utilize calcium. Supplementation may help prevent bone loss over time.|
||A source of antioxidants to combat “free radical” cells and repair the damage they have inflicted. Antioxidant supplementation is connected with decreased inflammation and improved cognitive function, among other benefits.|
||A natural source of fermented enzymes and prebiotics to enhance digestion.|
Children 1–3 years old take 1 chewable tablet daily with food. Children 4+ years old take 2 chewable tablets daily with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
Childhood is a time of exploration and development. Most children are just beginning to develop a taste for the world around them. Often times, a limited diet can lead to missed nutrition. Without a colorful diet rich in fruits and vegetables, it can be difficult to get the vitamins and minerals needed for healthy growth and development†.
One way to bridge the gap between diet and optimal nutrition is through a quality multivitamin formula. Getting the right nutrients supports physiological functions including nutrient metabolism and utilization, free radical scavenging antioxidant activity, nervous system health and bone health†.
Research indicates that regular multivitamin and mineral supplementation provides support for healthy cognitive function, positive mood and immune defense†.
- As diets and food manufacturing processes change and evolve, children may not reach their daily RDA of crucial vitamins and minerals. Studies show that children in North America and other developed countries eat less than the minimum daily allowance of many essential nutrients.
- One study analyzed the same core foods, four times per year, over a period of 9 years to look at how the nutrient quality of food changed over the course of time. The study found that intakes of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper were below recommended intakes for some age-sex groups. This is most likely attributed to changes in soil quality and food manufacturing processes.
- Adequate nutrition is essential for the immune system to function efficiently, specifically the right amount of vitamins and trace minerals. Micronutrient deficiencies can suppress immune system function. A suppressed immune system leads to increased susceptibility to infection and may increase morbidity and mortality.
- Vitamin D is well known for its role in immune system function and bone health through the regulation of calcium. Most children and adults do not get the required exposure to sunlight to maintain healthy vitamin D levels due to the association between skin cancer and ultraviolet rays. Supplementation with Vitamin D is one way to improve and maintain vitamin D status.
- Fermented foods have a place in many traditional dietary practices. Research suggests that the fermented foods included in these diets might have the potential to influence brain health by influencing an individual’s microbiota.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.