The human body has the wonderful ability to detoxify naturally. From complex systems such as the lymphatic system to organs like kidneys, liver, and even the skin, the body is always working in its natural way to cleanse and rid the body of toxins. With plenty of toxins and stressors in the environment, the body may sometimes need a reset.
MaxLiving Max Cleanse helps aid the body’s natural detoxification processes with a key combination of vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs to promote detox health, general wellness, and liver health.†
Max Cleanse does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners and therefore provides the body with only high quality ingredients for optimal health.
Cleansing can help remove toxins from the body and improve overall function. This comprehensive formula provides essential nutrients needed to help gently cleanse the body and remove harmful toxins. Green tea extract and ellagic acid are included to help protect cells from damage, silymarin and watercress help promote a healthy liver, essential vitamins support overall health, and activated charcoal and other nutrients help absorb and eliminate toxins. Promote liver health, antioxidant support, and gentle cleansing with Max Cleanse.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A® (as beta-carotene, retinyl palmitate) 2500 IU||750 mcg RAE||83%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||133 mg||148%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 33IU||0.825 mcg||4%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 IU||30 mg||201%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||10 mg||833%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||5 mg||385%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||23 mg||144%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||17 mg||1000%|
|Folate (as 5-MTHF calcium salt) 268 mcg||455 mcg DFE||114%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||33 mg||1375%|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-calcium panthotenate)||33 mg||660%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||67 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||6.5 mg||59%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) Selenium SeLECT®||50 mcg||91%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||650 mcg||72%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||1.65 mg||72%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate)||66 mcg||147%|
|Silymarin (from milk thisle seed extract) (Silybum marianum)||50 mg||*|
|Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (camelia sinensis) (leaf) (standardized to 98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG)||56 mg||*|
|Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus) (leaf) (standardized to 5% cynarin)||167 mg||*|
|Watercress Extract 4:1 (Nasturtium Officinale) (aerial parts)||133 mg||*|
|Ellagic Acid (from pomegranate hull extract) (Punica granatum)||33 mg||*|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||67 mg||*|
|Activated Charcoal||100 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), rice hull concentrate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules a day with a meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Max Cleanse includes 26 science-supported ingredients, including milk thistle, artichoke, activated charcoal, zinc, and more to support the detoxification process.||Other competitors only provide 8 - 10 ingredients in their products.|
|Contains no harsh laxatives.||Formulated with harsh laxatives, ultimately causing more harm than good.|
|Formulated for both men and women.||Not formulated for both men and women.|
|Vitamin A comes in two forms: Preformed vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene (a precursor for vitamin A). Beta-carotene can help reduce free radical damage. As retinyl palmitate, vitamin A provides immune and other benefits.|
|Vitamin C is a potent water-soluble vitamin that acts as a free radical scavenger and can increase glutathione levels.|
|Vitamin D3 plays a significant role in detoxification and protecting against environmental toxins.|
|Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that can stop production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) – damaging free radical and non-free radical oxygen intermediates – that can form when fat undergoes oxidation.|
|B vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid): Some B Vitamins (B6 and B12) support methylation reactions that the body needs for detoxification. Vitamin B6 also supports healthy glutathione levels.|
|Zinc can increase production of metallothionein, a protein that scavenge free radicals and buffers toxic heavy metals.|
|Selenium is needed for the synthesis of at least five forms of glutathione peroxidase, which catalyzes the reduction of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen and peroxide radicals to alcohols and oxygen. Selenium contributes to other antioxidant enzymes, including the thioredoxin reductase enzyme family. Selenium can also protect against mercury toxicity.|
|Copper is a mineral that assists with higher doses of zinc, which can interfere with copper absorption and lead to copper deficiencies.|
|Manganese is a mineral that acts as a cofactor in the key antioxidant enzyme that protects fatty acids. Manganese levels are high in the key detoxification organs such as the liver and kidneys.|
|Molybdenum is a mineral that serves as a cofactor in several detoxification enzymes.|
|Choline contributes to the methylation system, which plays an important role in phase II of detoxification.|
|Silymarin or milk thistle extract supports liver health in many ways. It can help regenerate liver cells, protect against liver cell injury from acetaminophen and other substances, protects against fibrosis, lowers the production of inflammatory cytokines, and more.|
|Green Tea Extract (Decaffeinated) contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), the primary catechin in green tea. Green tea can increase antioxidant activity that also may help recycle other antioxidants.|
|Artichoke Extract supplementation can increase levels of superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione, and glutathione peroxidase.|
|Comes from watercress, a sulfur-rich cruciferous vegetable that can support production of antioxidants such as glutathione.|
|An antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables.|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is a source of cysteine, the rate-limiting factor for glutathione resynthesis. NAC is its own antioxidant and a precursor to glutathione.|
|Activated Charcoal can bind unwanted substances in the stomach, helping the body excrete them before they are absorbed into the bloodstream.|
|Taurine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that is critical for phase 2 detoxification.|
Detoxification occurs in two phases. Phase I breaks down toxins, which are usually fat-soluble, into water-soluble substances. In Phase II, these substances are eliminated.
After the liver breaks these toxins down, several organs – the skin, lungs, gut, and kidney – eliminate them from the body.
The body uses certain nutrients during the detoxification process. MaxLiving Max Cleanse is a comprehensive daily supplement containing key vitamins and minerals to support general wellness along with antioxidant-rich plant compounds, amino acids, and other nutrients selected for their ability to aid in supporting the body’s natural detoxification systems.†
- Glutathione is sometimes called the master antioxidant because nearly every single cell in the body contains this antioxidant at the same concentration as other important nutrients, such as glucose and potassium. Glutathione is made of 3 amino acids: cysteine, glycine, and glutamic acid. Most cells contain very high concentrations.
- As an antioxidant, glutathione directly neutralizes some free radicals. It is also a cofactor in several antioxidant enzymes, helps regenerate vitamins C and E, neutralizes free radicals produced during Phase I, and is one of seven Phase II reactions. Glutathione exists in cells in 2 states: reduced (GSH) and oxidized (GSSG).
- Vitamins C and E can enhance glutathione levels.
- Vitamin E, as α-Tocopherol, is a chain-breaking antioxidant that helps prevent the buildup of free radicals.
- One animal study found that as antioxidants, taurine along with vitamins C and E play a role in the defense against cellular damage.
- One meta-analysis of animal studies found that artichoke extract supplementation can increase superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione, and glutathione peroxidase levels in the liver, providing evidence of artichoke’s antioxidant activity.
- Ellagic acid is a naturally occurring polyphenol found in some fruits and nuts, including berries, pomegranates, grapes, and walnuts. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits support liver health and other conditions.
- The body requires selenium for the thioredoxin reductase enzymes, one of the major antioxidant enzymes that possibly recycle other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E.
- Vitamin C can increase glutathione levels in several ways. It can fight free radicals on its own, sparing glutathione. Vitamin C also helps convert oxidized glutathione back to its active form.
- Vitamin D is a significant factor in detoxification and protecting against environmental toxins. (10) Studies show that by limiting free-radical production and other mechanisms, vitamin E could help prevent or delay chronic diseases associated with free radical production. One review showed that N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is a powerful antioxidant that acts directly as a free radical scavenger. NAC also elevates glutathione synthesis. As such, NAC promotes detoxification.
- Silymarin, popularly called milk thistle, has been used for many centuries for liver diseases. Newer research shows that its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects show promise beyond liver health.
- Studies show that green tea polyphenols can act as direct or indirect antioxidants.
- Another study showed that the antioxidants in artichoke extract can protect the liver from the harmful effects of toxins, heavy metals, and other chemicals.
Why should I take a supplement for detoxification?
The human body has the wonderful ability to detox naturally. From complex systems such as the lymphatic system to organs like kidneys, liver, and even the skin, the body is always working in its natural way to cleanse and rid the body of toxins. With plenty of toxins and stressors in the environment, the body may sometimes need a reset. MaxLiving Max Cleanse helps aid the body’s natural detoxification processes with a key combination of vitamins, minerals and natural herbs to promote detox health, general wellness and liver health.
What is the difference between green tea as a beverage and the green tea extract in this product?
Green tea contains natural polyphenols, including flavonoids belonging to a group of antioxidants called catechins, or powerful antioxidants, that support detox health. The green tea extract in this formula is standardized to 98% polyphenols. It contains concentrated and therapeutic amounts of these nutrients that naturally occur in green tea.
Does Max Cleanse support the immune system?
Although this product has been specifically designed to aid detoxification, many of the nutrients, including vitamin C and zinc, will also support immune health.
What is silymarin and how does it aid liver health?
The liver is an amazing organ that helps monitor and protect the body from harmful compounds.* It metabolizes food and drinks, stores nutrients, and eliminates toxins to support detox health.* Max Cleanse contains silymarin, milk thistle, watercress and artichoke extracts to support liver health.* These ingredients have been historically used in herbal remedies for their ability to support liver health and promote antioxidant health.* Max Cleanse also contains amino acids, such as taurine, to promote healthy bile production and liver function.
I was using the Detox System on a daily basis for several years. I like this version because there are fewer tablets to take and achieve the same effect. I will take the Detox System once a year or every 6 months.
Not knowing what to expect when I started this product i am amazed how great I am starting to feel...
I am hoping this will help clean out out some of the toxins in food and the environment.
This works great
Good daily supplement