Collagen has a unique composition and a specific role in the human body. Collagen proteins have a high content of glycine and proline, and accounts for a large portion of bones, skin, muscles, and tendons. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, accounting for about one-third of the body's total protein.†
The collagen present in the human body has a very similar amino acid and peptide composition to collagen supplements, which makes them very sufficient for supporting body collagen renewal. Max Collagen supplies the body with 12.5g of collagen peptides from Fortigel®, Verisol® and Fortibone®, which are highly-researched and produced with proprietary hydrolyzation technologies.†
Bones, joints, and skin play a role in so many functions of the body. Physical damage, nutrient deficiencies, and the aging process all contribute to a loss of structure in skin, bones, and joints. Because of this, Max Collagen powder is a powerful blend of nutrients formulated to supply the body with a structurally similar amino acid and peptide composition to the human body’s collagen.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value**|
(from FORTIGEL®,VERISOL® and FORTIBONE®)
†Daily Value not established
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, fillers, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, mix 13 grams (approx. one scoop) with eight ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. For ease of mixing and best consistency, add powder prior to adding water or other liquid.
|Max Collagen contains 12.5g of collagen from Fortigel®, Verisol® and Fortibone®†.||Delivered in low amounts, has low bioavailability, or in combination with other elements.|
|Unflavored, in an easy-to-use powder that can be added to smoothies, protein powders, or foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, soups, and sauces†.||Flavored, therefore more limited in use, and in a conventional powdered or gummy form with added sugars and colors.|
|Fortigel®, Verisol® and Fortibone® are derived from dietary collagen protein and produced with proprietary hydrolyzation technologies in order to optimize their beneficial properties†.||Cannot all be assumed to have the same efficacy, due to different amino acid and peptide profiles.|
|Dietary collagen protein and produced with proprietary hydrolyzation in order to optimize beneficial properties.|
Collagen is the most abundant protein in humans. It makes up about one-third of the total protein content in our body. Typically, as people age, collagen production declines. Additionally, many elderly people do not consume enough protein in their diet, which can adversely affect bone and joint health.†
Supplementation with Max Collagen supplies the body with a form of collagen that is very similar to the collagen in the human body. The collagen peptides are formulated from Fortigel®, Verisol® and Fortibone®, which are dietary collagen protein and produced with proprietary hydrolyzation to optimize beneficial properties.†
- Fortibone® has the potential to improve mineral density and the organic content of bones. Both of these aspects of bone quality contribute to the demonstrated reduction of fracture rate.
- One study on 131 postmenopausal women with reduction in bone mineral density showed that supplementation with Fortibone® imroved bone mineral density in the spine and neck.
- Fortigel® is designed to improve collagen production in joints. This can help to reduce joint pain and improve osteoarthritis.
- One study stated that after 12 weeks, 5g of supplementation with Fortigel® significantly reduced joint pain in the knees of young athletes.
- Verisol® is designed to support synthesis of collagen in the dermal layer of the skin. One study demonstrated that Verisol® supplementation increased skin elasticity by up to 15%.
- Another study on 114 women between the ages of 45-65 stated that the consumption of 2.5g of Verisol® dramatically reduced skin wrinkles compared to a placebo.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does Max Collagen taste like?
Max Collagen is unflavored. It has a neutral taste, and can be conveniently added to many foods or beverages of choice.
What type of collagen is included in Max Collagen?
Max Collagen contains a unique blend of three patented collagen peptides. Our Type 1 collagen supports collagen production, bone density, skin elasticity, and joint and tissue health and function.
Can I get sufficient amounts of collagen from food?
Even among those with a higher protein intake, unless nose-to-tail eating is emphasized, the richest sources of collagen, which are animal skins, bone broth, and tendons, are not typically part of the modern Western diet. Because of this, supplementation is often beneficial.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Blended well in smoothies and did not cause any taste change or texture change. So far so good.
I really like the flavor and it is really filling.
I enjoy using this product because it is so easy to mix in my smoothies along with fruit/vegetables and protein. try it we need collagen as we get older and this is a good way to get it.
It’s great! Definitely feel it works!
Love this product
Overall I saw a difference in my skin and hair