Western diets are typically low in fresh fruits and vegetables, favoring processed carbs and animal protein in excess. These factors, coupled with high levels of mental and emotional stress, leave our bodies struggling to maintain balance. Supplementation with highly absorbable nutrients is important to restore alkalinity and nutrient stores. Dietary iron is often fortified into foods, for example, but this may not actually make it into nutrient stores.
Altering the diet to include more fresh, organic foods is the first step and optimal method for altering the acid-alkaline balance and improving health. Individuals who consume a Mediterranean diet – very little processed foods, plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and essential fatty acids via oils and fish – have a stronger immune function and little inflammation. This effort can be supported with a living foods supplement that provides green vegetables and digestive support.
Conveniently boost your fruit and vegetable intake with Max Greens.† This comprehensive greens powder combines an organic fruit and vegetable blend, immune-boosting organic reishi and maitake mushrooms, and prebiotic and probiotic blends. These foods represent some of the most important whole food nutrients missing in today’s modern diet, and each serving of Max Greens provides a powerful punch of them.† This green superfood powder is available in a delicious chocolate or berry flavor, making it ideal for adding to your morning smoothie or other beverage.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value**|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars
|Vitamin A||726 mcg RAE||80%|
|Vitamin C||25 mg||25%|
|Organic Greens and Fruit Blend||5.1g||**|
|TruServ® Organic Greens Blend (Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli), TruServ® Organic Vegetable Blend (Organic Kale, Organic Beet, Organic Carrot), Vitaberry® Organic Fruit Blend (Organic Strawberry, Organic Raspberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Tart Cherry, Organic Elderberry, Organic Cranberry)|
|Organic Immunity Blend||600mg||**|
|Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Organic Agaricus blazei, Organic Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) (fruit), Organic Astragalus (Taraxacum officinale) (root).|
|Fiber & Prebiotic Blend||500mg||**|
|Inulin (from chicory root), Acacia gum (Acacia senegal)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis/longum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Protease, alpha-Galactosidase, Lipase, Pectinase, Peptidase, Bromelain, Phytase, Hemicellulase, beta-Glucanase, Papain, Neutral Bacterian Protease, Cellulase, Xylanase, Diastase, Invertase|
† Percent Daily Values (%) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
- Chocolate Other Ingredients: Natural chocolate flavor, organic stevia (leaf), sodium chloride.
- Berry Other Ingredients: Natural mixed berry flavor, citric acid, organic stevia (leaf)
GMOs, dairy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, gluten, salt, preservatives, sugar.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Adults mix 1 scoop (included) in 8–10 ounces of water, once per day. Use it to boost your breakfast, smoothie, or on-the-go snack.
|Contains an organic fruit and vegetable blend containing two servings of vegetables and one serving of fruit.||Contains a conventional fruit and vegetable blend with fewer nutrients.|
|Contains an organic immunity blend, a fiber and prebiotic blend, and a probiotic and enzyme blend to help support digestion and nutrient absorption.||Does not contain these blends, resulting in reduced bioavailability.|
|Formulated in a delicious chocolate or berry flavor, without artificial flavors or colors.||Requires more capsules per day, or formulated in an unpleasant tasting powder.|
|An organic fruit and vegetable blend contains two servings of vegetables and one serving of fruit.|
|A blend of mushrooms and botanicals that work together to support healthy immune system function.|
|A blend of fiber and prebiotics to help normalize the movement of the digestive system.|
|Probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes work together to soothe the digestive tract.|
The body has levels of priorities, with the ultimate goal being maintenance of homeostasis, or balance, across all body systems. Maintaining optimal pH within the blood and each body system, and nutrient balance is a top priority for homeostasis. When these levels are off, other functions will be suspended while balance is restored. Diets heavy in meat and processed foods, a lifestyle filled with stress, and even strenuous physical activity can all produce acid in the body and disrupt the optimal pH balance.
By increasing a variety of vegetables in both the diet and a nutrient-rich real-foods supplement, we can counter the acid overload that our culture is so inclined to create. These nutrients can be delicate, so keeping them raw and activating their nutrients via sprouting is important. Restoring the acid-alkaline balance and replenishing nutrient stores can free the body to focus on optimal function and damage repair. This leads to improved health and a sense of well-being in numerous ways, across all body systems.
- Fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. These nutrients are essential for the function of the body, and fruits and vegetables are one of the most powerful sources to obtain these.
- Antioxidants are found in richly colored fruits and vegetables. Once in the body, they work to mitigate the damage that oxidative stress inflicts on cells and tissues. This repair is especially notable on the cardiovascular system, reducing the risk of heart disease and complications.
- The Organic Fruit and Greens blend in Max Greens provides a comprehensive blend of organic fruits and vegetables including kale, broccoli, and berries. These blends provide two servings of vegetables and one serving of fruit.
- The Fiber & Prebiotic Blend brings twofold benefits. Fiber normalizes the movement of the digestive system, and help to cleanse the intestinal tract. They also include essential fatty acids, which are important for immune response and the reduction of intestinal and chronic inflammatory problems.
- Digestive enzymes help to break down and process nutrients from our food. Probiotics work with enzymes to help support digestion.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does it taste like?
Most people are uneasy about consuming a powdered supplement. We have found that Max Greens is refreshingly pleasant when mixed with either water or juice.
Should I take more than the recommended dose?
We have carefully formulated Max Greens to provide an adequate dose with just one scoop. It is not necessary to take more than what is recommended unless otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
What does ‘Natural Flavors’ mean?
Natural flavors come from natural sources with natural ingredients. No chemicals, artificial or synthetic additives are used during the manufacturing process. Therefore, the natural flavors are free of artificial colors, flavors, and synthetic substances.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 15%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Best greens I ever had
The Max Greens product is the best I have ever had. It actually tastes great AND is healthy!!
Love the Max Greens!
The new flavor is really good and chocolatey! This product is great in my breakfast smoothie and helps me get more vegetables in my diet!