Throughout history, silver has been used for a variety of medicinal purposes, including helping to prevent infection.1 Silver has been shown to have powerful antimicrobial properties, making it beneficial for supporting the immune system and helping to fight unwanted organisms.
Max Purified Silver Spray contains 15ppm of purified silver suspended in water for optimal antimicrobial and immune supporting properties in a convenient spray bottle.
Support a healthy immune system, a healthy inflammatory response, and help protect against unwanted organisms with Max Purified Silver Spray.† This comprehensive supplement combines pure silver and purified water. Unlike many silver supplements, Max Purified Silver Spray utilizes a special technology which enhances both the safety and effectiveness of the silver particles to provide a powerful and effective product, with no buildup in the body.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Purified Silver||75 mcg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: purified water
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take 5 mL (approx. 6 sprays) per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Targets specific harmful organisms instead of good bacteria.||May harm beneficial bacteria.|
|Completely leaves the body within 24-48 hours.||May bind to tissues, leading to build-up in the body.|
|Backed by numerous scientific studies.||Less research available.|
|Tiny silver particles.|
Silver is a white natural element. When silver comes into contact with moisture it releases silver ions, which are responsible for the health benefits. Research shows that silver has been shown to have antimicrobial properties. Historically, silver has been effective in helping to treat wounds and infections.
- Research shows that silver can kill a variety of bacteria.2
- Contrary to prescription antibiotics, silver can actually target and destroy only the harmful bacteria, without damaging probiotics.3
- Another study showed that silver may help improve wound healing, actually eliminating the growth of bacteria within 24 hours.5
- In addition to bacteria, research shows that silver ions also help to target and kill viruses as well.6
- Max Purified silver uses a unique technology that allows the silver to become a part of the water molecule.
- The result of the advanced technology used in Max Purified Silver is full excretion of the silver after 24-48 hours, and no buildup in the tissues.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does Max Purified Silver taste like?
Max Purified Silver is unflavored and tastes like water.
Does Max Purified Silver harm good bacteria?
Max Purified Silver targetes harmful bacteria and does not harm probiotics.
Will Max Purified Silver cause argyria (blue man syndrome)?
Max Purified Silver utilizes an enhanced technology that allows the silver to be fully excreted within 24-48 hours. This results in no build-up in the tissues. Due to this, Max Purified Silver is safe and won’t cause argyria.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3040 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.