Hormones control many functions and factors in the body. Specifically in males, certain hormones such as testosterone, DHT, and DHEA, are all involved in a healthy male sexual libido. When these hormones are imbalanced, sexual libido and desire may be impacted. Over time, the aging process in addition to certain lifestyle factors may result in male hormone imbalance.
Certain nutrients have been shown to help normalize male hormone balance, helping support healthy sexual function. Max Vitality combines these nutrients into a convenient nutraceutical to target male hormone balance for a healthy libido.
Support normal hormone levels for healthy libido with Max Vitality for men.† Certain male hormones, specifically DHT, testosterone, and DHEA, help manage healthy libido, sexual function, and desire. Over time, certain factors may lead to an imbalance in these hormones, resulting in decreased sexual drive. Max Vitality contains specific nutrients to support and revive these hormones, promoting sexual desire and drive.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris)(aerial) [standardized to contain 40% saponins]
|Tongkat ali (asLJ100®) (Eurycoma longifolia)(root) [standardized to contain 22% bioactive eurypeptides and 40% glyco saponins]
|DIM (Diindolylmethane)||100 mg||*|
|Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) (aerial)[standardized to contain 20% icariins]||100 mg||*
|Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba)(leaf) [standardized to contain 24% ginkgo flavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones]||100 mg||*
|Boron (as Bororganic Glycine)||6 mg||*
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, sunflower lecithin, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Contains a patented form of tongkat ali with scientific research showing it’s effects.||Contains a non-branded form of tongkat ali, with reduced bioavailability and scientific research.|
|Contains unique, targeted nutrients to help optimize male hormone levels.||Contains less targeted, commonly available nutrients.|
|Formulated in a vegetarian capsule.||Not vegetarian friendly.|
|A mediterranean plant.|
|A flavonoid naturally occurring in plants.|
|The root of the Eurycoma longifolia tree.|
|A compound occurring in cruciferous vegetables.|
|An herb with many health benefits.|
|A plant extract.|
|A naturally occurring mineral.|
Libido is typically used to describe sexual drive and function. Libido and sexual function is largely regulated by male hormones, like testosterone, DHT, and DHEA. As men age, hormone levels may drop, leading to hindered libido and sexual drive. Certain nutrients can help balance these hormones and support healthy libido.
- Ginkgo extract is an antioxidant-rich plant extract. One study found that supplementation with ginkgo helped to improve nitric oxide levels and blood flow.
- Another study on supplementation with ginkgo extract found that participants experienced heightened sexual function and desire.
- Studies have shown that horny goat weed helps balance male hormones to improve erectile function.
- Balanced testosterone is a primary factor in healthy male libido. Tongkat ali has been shown to enhance and boost testosterone levels, boosting libido and fertility.
- One study found that supplementation with tongkat ali for 3 months greatly boosted sperm concentration. In fact, this same study stated that it helped about 14% of couples get pregnant.
- In addition to testosterone, DHT and DHEA also play an important role in healthy male libido. One study found that supplementation with tribulus helped significantly increase testosterone, DHT, and DHEA.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a compound produced when indole-3-carbinol, a compound in cruciferous vegetables, is broken down in the body. DIM helps modulate estrogen and block excess conversion of testosterone to estrogen in men.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a vegetarian product?
Can this supplement be taken if I have a history of prostate cancer?
Any male with a history of prostate cancer should avoid using this supplement.
Who is this product designed for?
This product is designed for men looking to balance hormones and support healthy libido.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Started using. Will update later
I have a lot more energy
Have been using this product for months and feeling great.