Due to the lifestyle that most people live in America and everyday stress, many people consume excessively high amounts of refined carbohydrates and sugars on a day to day basis. The typical western diet can do a great amount of harm to the body. The consumption of too many carbohydrates can cause blood sugar levels to spike, and the consistent elevation of blood glucose can do damage to the body.
Many blood sugar balance products contain artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, and fillers but MaxLiving’s Metabolic Support contains vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that help to support blood glucose levels naturally.
Help support healthy blood glucose levels, insulin sensitivity, carbohydrate metabolism with Metabolic Support.† Metabolic Support is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to support and protect the body from oxidative stress. With nutrients such as green extract, taurine, inositol, and carnosine, this formula contains compounds that are not often found in other multivitamins. Metabolic Support provides minerals with high bioavailability, which contributes to optimal levels of these nutrients in the body.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (from Palmitate and Mixed Carotenoids from Palm Tree Fruit)||1,500 IU||30%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol)||14 IU||46%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin HCI and Benfotiamine)||38 mg||2500%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-12)||13 mg||735%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide)||25 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folate (NatureFiolateTM blend)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||2000 mcg||667%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||37 mcg||25%|
|Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate)||50 mg||13%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex)||100 mcg||143%|
|Manganese (TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||2 mg||75%|
|Chromium (TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||250 mcg||208%|
|Molybdenum (TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)||50 mcg||67%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Glycinate Complex)||100 mg||3%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||300 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaves)[standardized to contain 98% polyphenols, 45% EGCg]||100 mg||*|
|High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols (as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta)||82 mg||*|
|Vanadium (TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||205 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take three (3) capsules twice per day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Delivers minerals in chelated form with high bioavailability.||Delivers minerals with low bioavailability, which reduces the amount of these minerals in the body.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Metabolic Support is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other blood sugar balance formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|Formulated in a vegetarian capsule.||Formulated in a gelatin capsule, therefore not vegetarian.|
|A range of vitamins and antioxidants.|
|B-complex vitamins are listed under their scientific names, including pantothenic acid and thiamine.|
|A variety of minerals.|
|An antioxidant also known as ALA.|
|An amino acid.|
|A type of sugar found in food and produced by the body.|
|Also known as Camellia sinensis.|
|A building block of protein.|
In order to support healthy blood sugar levels, diet and lifestyle are critical. However, supplementation with additional nutrients can be extremely beneficial to supply the body with nutrients that are difficult to receive from food.
Metabolic Support helps to provide the body with these nutrients that are difficult to receive from food alone.
- B vitamins are highly necessary for cellular energy production.
- Research has shown that a deficiency in vitamin D can increase potential risk for high blood sugar.
- Additionally, one study found that supplementation with vitamin D for two months improved both fasting blood sugar and A1c.
- Magnesium is heavily involved in insulin release and secretion, and many people with type 2 diabetes have been found to have a magnesium deficiency.
- Supplementation with chromium can greatly improve the effects of insulin and assist with healthy insulin sensitivity.
- Carnosine and alpha lipoic acid are not commonly in other multivitamins and have antioxidant effects, helping to protect cells. ALA can also help to prevent against oxidative stress.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Why is this product not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
MaxLiving Metabolic Support is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health practitioner before taking this product.
What is a cellulose capsule?
An enteric coating is a material that allows the supplement to reach the small intestine before dissolving. This reduces any strong odors.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.