Multivitamins are the most familiar of dietary supplements. Their popularity is reflected in their prevalence, with countless options bought and sold on a daily basis. Entire markets are devoted to selling men supplements to help them keep up with this fast paced, energetic, physically taxing lifestyle. However, not all multivitamins are created equal.
By combining powerful vitamins with minerals, nutrient stores are filled from all angles. MaxLiving supplements go one step further, including herbs and custom blends that bring added health benefits tailored specifically to the health concerns men face. This kind of multi-supplement is more beneficial than a limited multivitamin for issues such as cardiovascular health and bone strength. It also can play a part in improved cognitive function for young adults as well as the elderly. Choosing a well-rounded multi-supplement can build a foundation of health and improved wellness.
Men’s Multivitamin is a full-spectrum vitamin specially formulated to meet the wellness needs of men.† Enhanced doses of maca powder in an Endurance Blend support optimal endurance, while increased quantities of saw palmetto extract help support optimal prostate health. These quality nutrients are in highly bioavailable forms in order to increase delivery and absorption. Men’s Multivitamin is a comprehensive supplement that provides overall support for optimal men’s health.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene from mixed carotenoids) 7500 IU||2250 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 cholecalciferol) 2000 IU||50 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 30 IU||20.1 mg||134%|
|Vitamin K (as K1 phytonadione and K2 menaquinone-7)||125 mcg||104%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine HCI)||6 mg||500%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||588%|
|Folic Acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, calcium salt) 400 mcg||667 mcg||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||150 mcg||6250%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||10 mg||2%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||10 mg||<1%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||300 mcg||200%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||5 mg||1%|
|Zinc (as L-methionine) L-OptiZinc®||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) SeleniumSeLECT®||200 mcg||364%|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate)||2 mg||80%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||200 mcg||571%|
|Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate)||38 mcg||84%|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||10 mg||*|
|Mixed Tocopherols/Tocotrienols (from rice bran oil)||3 mg||*|
|Endurance Blend||320 mg||*|
|Tribulus terestris (standardized to 45% saponins) (aerial parts), Cordyceps Extract (standardized to 7% cordycepic acid) (Cordyceps sinensis ) (mycelium), Maca Powder (Lepidium meyenii) (root)|
|Green Tea Extract (standardized to 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 50% EGCG) (Camellia sinensis ) (leaf)||120 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||*|
|Quercetin (Sophora japonica ) (bud)||100 mg||*|
|Cardiovascular Health Blend||130 mg||*|
|Pine Bark Extract 4:1 (Pinus maritima,), Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa ) (rhizome) Curcumin C3® Complex, Co-Enzyme Q10|
|Prostate Health Blend||130 mg||*|
|Saw Palmetto Extract (standardized to 45% fatty acids)
(Serenoa repens ) (fruit, Pygeum Extract (standardized to 25% phytosterols) (Pygeum africanum ) (bark)
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), rice extract blend
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Adults take 2 capsules per day, preferably in the morning with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Utilizes a multi-faceted approach, including herbs alongside vitamins and minerals.||May be shortsighted, leaving out valuable ingredients or falling short on quality.|
|Considers bioavailability and pairs nutrients carefully.||Ingredient combinations, capsule type, and GMO substances can render a supplement difficult to absorb or not absorbed at all.|
|Combines ingredients that specifically address men’s health concerns.||Generalized multi-supplements may not specifically address men’s health.|
|Contains the natural form of vitamin B9, folate, in the form of 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, calcium salt.||Contains a synthetic form of vitamin B9, folic acid.|
|Provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support immune, brain, and body health.|
|B-complex vitamins are listed under their scientific names, including pantothenic acid and thiamine. B-vitamins are essential for energy and metabolism, brainhealth, cardiovascular wellness, and efficient biochemical reactions.|
|Essential for the body, minerals work together to benefit the body such as magnesium affecting calcium absorption. We have included a wide range of minerals for maximum efficiency and benefits.|
|Botanical extracts and mushrooms intended to support endurance and stamina.|
|Antioxidants sourced from botanical extracts and nutrients to provide an effective defense against free radical damage.|
|Nutrients and botanical extracts that support the health of heart muscles and support energy production within heart cells.|
|Botanical extracts that support the health of the prostate gland.|
Men are hard on their bodies, often with physical jobs and hobbies, both physiological and mental stress, and sometimes strenuous exercise. In order to meet the demands that men place on their bodies, nutrient input must be a priority. By choosing a supplement developed with high quality ingredients, some of the major health concerns that men face can be alleviated.
Oxidative stress placed on the body by vigorous exercise or work, mental and physiological stress, and environmental toxins can inflict major damage, from cellular breakdowns to chronic illness. MaxLiving Men’s Multivitamin is formulated using antioxidant extracts along with nutrient-restoring vitamins and minerals to attack oxidative stress and repair the damage it has done across all body systems. This multi-faceted approach works to both mitigate the risk factors for disease and restore the body after disease has taken its toll.
- A long-term study over a period of seven and a half years analyzed the effects of antioxidant supplementation. In men, antioxidants showed a decrease in risks of cancer and all-cause mortality, demonstrating the powerful implications of antioxidant-rich foods and supplements.7
- High-stress exercise and athletic lifestyles can actually become a source of weakness for the body if not given time to repair. Rhodiola rosea has been recognized as beneficial for recovery and overall performance in individuals who are athletic or intensively exercise.8
- While women are typically associated with risks of osteoporosis, men are not exempt. Hip fractures are not uncommon in elderly men and may inflict more damage on men than women. Magnesium helps the body to process calcium, making it invaluable for bone health, ensuring that calcium intake is utilized properly.9
- Men tend to be at greater risk of cardiovascular disease than women, and it’s not restricted to the aging process. One study demonstrated young men more susceptible to oxidative stress than premenopausal women.10 Among the protective measures men can take is to consume lycopene and other carotenoids, which have a protective effect against chronic illness, including heart disease.11
- Erectile dysfunction is a relatively common disorder, usually affecting men as they begin to age. One theory suggests that vitamin D deficiency may play a role in the development of ED, making vitamin D supplementation a noteworthy addition to a health regimen.12
- Multivitamins and minerals that also include antioxidants have been connected with a reduced risk of prostate cancer.13 Specifically, tocopherols - compounds of vitamin E – combined with the mineral selenium may help to protect against prostate cancer by margins as high as five-fold.14
- An enhanced and increased dose of saw palmetto extract in the Prostate Health Blend provides comprehensive support for the prostate. Saw palmetto extract and pygeum extract have both been shown to help reduce symptoms of BPH.15,16
- Lycopene has also been shown to help decrease the progression of BPH.15
- Maca Powder, sourced from the maca plant native to peru, has also been increased to support optimal endurance, energy, and vitality.17
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.