Multivitamins are hardly a new concept. When we think of supplementation, we tend to instinctively refer to “taking our vitamins.” Our bodies do need a basic standard of nutrition, which multivitamin supplements seek to provide. Moving away from the multivitamin and into the realm of multi supplements gives a broader range of health support. For example, multivitamins with minerals are associated with improved heart health for women.
Specific needs based on factors like gender and stage of life are not necessarily addressed when taking a one size fits all supplement. Formulating a multi supplement specifically for women involves an understanding of the concerns and issues women face, as well as their nutritional needs. Looking at bone health and the risks of osteoporosis for aging women, including a probiotic may improve mineral bioavailability in order to improve bone health. By understanding the common health concerns women face and addressing them with a multifaceted approach, we can provide a well-rounded multi that will support women, young and old, improve their health and well being.
This powerful nutritional supplement supports optimal health and wellness for adult women.† Our formula contains vitamins A, D, E, and K, a full spectrum of B vitamins and minerals, along with specialized blends of nutrients designed to support breast, bone, skin, reproductive, and cardiovascular health and promote healthy stress response.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene from mixed carotenoids) 7500 IU||2250 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||222%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 cholecalciferol) 2000 IU||50 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 30 IU||20.1 mg||134%|
|Vitamin K1 (as K1 phytonadione and K2 menaquinone-7)||125 mcg||104%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine HCI)||6 mg||500%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, calcium salt) 600 mcg||1000 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||150 mcg||6250%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||10 mg||<1%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||300 mcg||200%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||5 mg||1%|
|Zinc (as L-methionine) L-OptiZinc®||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) SeleniumSeLECT®||75 mcg||136%|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate)||2 mg||80%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||200 mcg||571%|
|Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate)||38 mcg||84%|
|Choline (as choline bitrate)||10 mg||2%|
|Mixed Tocopherols/Tocotrienols (from rice bran oil)||3 mg||*|
|Breast Health Blend||140 mcg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (standardized to 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 50% EGCG (Camellia sinensis) (leaves), Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa) (root) Curcumin C3 Complex®, DIM (Diindolylmethane)|
|Antioxidant Blend||205 mg||*|
|Red wine extract (Vitis vinifera) (fruit), RichBerry® active phytonutrient blend (Granberry, blueberry, cherry, elderberry, persimmon, and prune), Alpha lipoic acid, Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnosine|
|Hair, Skin and Nails Blend||195 mg||*|
|Horsetail extract (standardized to 7% silica) (Equisetum arvense) (stem), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), L-Lysine (as HCI), L-Proline|
|Stress Management Blend||150 mg||*|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract (root), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (aerial parts|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), rice extract blend
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules per day, preferably in the morning with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Utilizes a multi-faceted approach, including herbs, alongside vitamins and minerals.||May be shortsighted, leaving out valuable ingredients or cutting it short on quality.|
|Considers bioavailability and pairs nutrients carefully.||Ingredient combinations, capsule type, and GMO substances can render a supplement difficult to absorb or not absorbed at all.|
|Combines ingredients that specifically address women's health concerns.||Generalized multi supplements may not specifically address women’s health or may contain useless ingredients.|
|Contains the natural form of vitamin B9, folate, in the form of 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, calcium salt.||Contains a synthetic form of vitamin B9, folic acid.|
|Provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support immune, brain, and body health.|
|B-complex vitamins are listed under their scientific names, including pantothenic acid and thiamine. B-vitamins are essential for energy and metabolism, brain health, cardiovascular wellness, and efficient biochemical reactions.|
|Provides a range of minerals to support immune, brain and body health.|
|Iodine is a mineral that supports the health of the thyroid gland and plays a role in immune response.|
|Typically found in whole, unprocessed grains and sugars, chromium is essential to the metabolism of carbs. Supplementation may help with cravings.|
|Extracted from foods and herbs – including Diindolylmethane, which is a compound found in vegetables – these ingredients together show promising results in regard to fighting and preventing breast cancer.|
|The foot soldiers of nutrients, antioxidants literally fight “free radical” cells and repair the damage they have inflicted. Antioxidant supplementation is connected with decreased inflammation and improved cognitive function, among other benefits|
|L-proline is connected with collagen production, and horsetail contains silica, both of which are necessary for the health of the integumentary system. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is the bioavailable form of sulfur, which is traditionally taken to improve hair and skin health.|
|Both rhodiola and lemon balm are herbs that help the body create an efficient response to external and mental stress.|
|Chaste Tree Extract is an herbal extract derived from the chaste tree. It assists with balancing hormone levels. †|
|Black Cohsh is an herbal extract. It contributes to lessening the symptoms of perimenopause. †|
|Calcium D-Glucarate has detoxifying effects and helps to decrease excess estrogen. †|
|Diindolylmethane is an extract derived from cruciferous vegetables. It assists in regulating hormone levels and symptoms associated with imbalance. †|
|The extract of the broccoli seed helps to regulate estrogen levels. †|
|Resveratrol can be found naturally in foods such as grapes and peanuts. It is an antioxidant that can aid in anti-aging and anti-inflammatory qualities. †|
|The extract of green tea has excellent antioxidant qualities. †|
|Calcium is a naturally occurring mineral. It assists in keeping bones strong. †|
|Magnesium is a mineral. It aids in the prevention of osteoporosis during menopause. †|
|Vitamins B6, B12, and Folate are all water soluble vitamins and contribute to optimal cellular function. †|
Women’s bodies are taxed on a daily basis, even when it’s not visible externally. Hormonal shifts, monthly cycles, pregnancy and birth, external stress, and aging all take a heavy toll on the body. While good nutrition is always an utmost priority, the strain of day to day life and internal fluctuation can warrant supplementation as a supportive measure.
The blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs in the MaxLiving Women’s Multi are combined to support women’s health and well being, in spite of the rigors of daily life. Each ingredient is chosen to meet a specific need, and the combination works together synergistically to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Combining a strong multi supplement with antioxidants maximizes the efficiency of both ingredients.12 This increased bioavailability can lead to improved levels of inflammation and better heart health.
- Breast cancer is increasingly common and, unfortunately, tends to spread rapidly, making breast health both a public and personal concern. While no supplement can guarantee the successful prevention or treatment of cancer, including turmeric and green tea extracts as part of a healthy daily routine is beneficial. Both have been shown preliminarily to protect against breast cancer.13,14
- Our stress management blend incorporates both rhodiola and lemon balm, medicinal herbal extracts. Both herbs have shown excellent results when tested for effects on stress management. Effects of attenuated stress and generalized lifestress were relieved in their respective trials, inspired by traditional use for stress relief.15,16
- While a number of factors and components in Women’s Multi will contribute to bone health, the mineral and vitamin combination is worth noting. Calcium is the most well known nutrient for bone health, but it cannot stand alone. Magnesium helps the body to absorb calcium, probiotics may play a role, and vitamins D and K are important players, as well. Vitamin D works in conjunction with minerals to help the body create adequate bone strength throughout the aging process17
- Oxidative stress comes in many forms, but its effects on the heart are consistently worrisome. Antioxidant intake can help to mitigate this stress and repair damage on a cellular level. Vitamins, minerals such as selenium, coenzyme q-10, carotenoids and flavonoids are excellent sources of antioxidants and valuable partners in the pursuit of heart health18.
- The human body contains more bacterial microbes than human cells, so the balance of beneficial flora against detrimental flora is very important. Probiotic consumption can help to tilt the scales in favor of beneficial bacteria, which affects digestive health in a two-fold fashion. Improved digestive wellness can relieve symptoms and even causes of disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease and infectious disorders19. And a balanced and healed digestive tract can help the body to absorb nutrients more effectively.
- If the skin is a mirror of internal health, a well-rounded supplement is a first stop for hair, skin, and nail health even before creams and lotions. Horsetail is rich in silica, which is an important component of integumentary system health.20 MSM has anti-inflammatory properties that may help with skin health, and L-Proline is a component of collagen, which is the building block for healthy skin.
- Iron is necessary for the transport of oxygen into the blood. Women are at a greater risk for iron deficiency, therefore supplementation can be beneficial.
Should I take more than the recommended dose?
We have carefully formulated women’s Multivitamin to provide an adequate dose with just two caplets. It is not necessary to take more than what is recommended unless otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
Can I get these nutrients in my diet?
Yes. By consuming a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, many of these nutrients will find their way into your diet. The herbal blends are more difficult to obtain, however, and are best taken from a reputable source such as Women’s Multivitamin.
What is rice extract blend?
Rice extract blend is finely milled rice. It is a lubricant and excipient that is an alternative to magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
My wife loves them and is a great benefit to her overall health.
Very good product
Love these vitamins! I have been using these vitamins for several years now. I sometimes have a hard time swallowing bigger pills and I can easily put them in my protein shakes in the morning. I also have lupus and this is a great item to help boost what I need to stay healthy. I have no side effects like upset stomach and know I am getting everything I need!!
Excellent multivitamin. Gives me the nutrients I need daily. I find I have no side effects or problems taking it as in upset stomach or nausea. I have the energy to meet my day and finish it with the energy needed. I believe I am putting a great product in my body.