Multivitamins are hardly a new concept. When we think of supplementation, we tend to instinctively refer to “taking our vitamins.” Our bodies do need a basic standard of nutrition, which multivitamin supplements seek to provide. Moving away from the multivitamin and into the realm of multi supplements gives a broader range of health support. For example, multivitamins with minerals are associated with improved heart health for women.
Specific needs based on factors like gender and stage of life are not necessarily addressed when taking a one size fits all supplement. Formulating a multi supplement specifically for women involves an understanding of the concerns and issues women face, as well as their nutritional needs. Looking at bone health and the risks of osteoporosis for aging women, including a probiotic may improve mineral bioavailability in order to improve bone health. By understanding the common health concerns women face and addressing them with a multifaceted approach, we can provide a well-rounded multi that will support women, young and old, improve their health and well being.
This powerful nutritional supplement supports optimal health and wellness for adult women.† Our formula contains vitamins A, D, E, and K, a full spectrum of B vitamins and minerals, along with specialized blends of nutrients designed to support breast, bone, skin, reproductive, and cardiovascular health and promote healthy stress response.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene from mixed carotenoids) 7500 IU||2250 mcg RAE||250%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||222%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 cholecalciferol) 2000 IU||50 mcg||250%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 6.67 IU||3 mg||20%|
|Vitamin K (as K1 phytonadione and K2 menaquinone-7)||125 mcg||104%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCI)||6 mg||500%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt) 600 mcg||1020 mcg||255%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||150 mcg||6250%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Choline (as choline bitrate)||10 mg||2%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||10 mg||<1%|
|Iron (as ferrous glycinate chelate)||27 mg||150%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||300 mcg||200%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||5 mg||1%|
|Zinc (as L-methionine) L-OptiZinc®||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) SeleniumSeLECT®||75 mcg||136%|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate)||2 mg||80%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||200 mcg||571%|
|Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate)||38 mcg||84%|
|Tocotrienols (from annatto) DeltaGold®
|Breast Health Blend||140 mcg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (standardized to 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 50% EGCG) Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) Curcumin C3 Complex®, (3,3'Diindolylmethane)|
|Antioxidant Blend||205 mg||*|
|Red wine extract (standarized to 50% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera) (fruit), RichBerry® active phytonutrient blend (blackberry, blueberry, cheery, cranberry, elderberry, persimmon, and prune), Alpha lipoic acid, Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnosine|
|Hair, Skin and Nails Blend||195 mg||*|
|Horsetail extract (standardized to 7% silica) (Equisetum arvense) (aerial parts), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), L-Proline, L-Lysine (as HCI)|
|Stress Management Blend||150 mg||*|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract (standarized to 3% rosavins)(root), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (aerial parts)|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), rice extract blend
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
|Utilizes a multi-faceted approach, including herbs, alongside vitamins and minerals.||May be shortsighted, leaving out valuable ingredients or cutting it short on quality.|
|Considers bioavailability and pairs nutrients carefully.||Ingredient combinations, capsule type, and GMO substances can render a supplement difficult to absorb or not absorbed at all.|
|Combines ingredients that specifically address women's health concerns.||Generalized multi supplements may not specifically address women’s health or may contain useless ingredients.|
|Contains the natural form of vitamin B9, folate, in the form of 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, calcium salt.||Contains a synthetic form of vitamin B9, folic acid.|
|Provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support immune, brain, and body health.|
|B-complex vitamins are listed under their scientific names, including pantothenic acid and thiamine. B-vitamins are essential for energy and metabolism, brain health, cardiovascular wellness, and efficient biochemical reactions.|
|Provides a range of minerals to support immune, brain and body health.|
|Iodine is a mineral that supports the health of the thyroid gland and plays a role in immune response.|
|Typically found in whole, unprocessed grains and sugars, chromium is essential to the metabolism of carbs. Supplementation may help with cravings.|
|Extracted from foods and herbs – including Diindolylmethane, which is a compound found in vegetables – these ingredients together show promising results in regard to fighting and preventing breast cancer.|
|The foot soldiers of nutrients, antioxidants literally fight “free radical” cells and repair the damage they have inflicted. Antioxidant supplementation is connected with decreased inflammation and improved cognitive function, among other benefits|
|L-proline is connected with collagen production, and horsetail contains silica, both of which are necessary for the health of the integumentary system. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is the bioavailable form of sulfur, which is traditionally taken to improve hair and skin health.|
|Both rhodiola and lemon balm are herbs that help the body create an efficient response to external and mental stress.|
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules per day, preferably in the morning with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
Women’s bodies are taxed on a daily basis, even when it’s not visible externally. Hormonal shifts, monthly cycles, pregnancy and birth, external stress, and aging all take a heavy toll on the body. While good nutrition is always an utmost priority, the strain of day to day life and internal fluctuation can warrant supplementation as a supportive measure.
The blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs in the MaxLiving Women’s Multi are combined to support women’s health and well being, in spite of the rigors of daily life. Each ingredient is chosen to meet a specific need, and the combination works together synergistically to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Combining a strong multi supplement with antioxidants maximizes the efficiency of both ingredients. This increased bioavailability can lead to improved levels of inflammation and better heart health.
- Breast cancer is increasingly common and, unfortunately, tends to spread rapidly, making breast health both a public and personal concern. While no supplement can guarantee the successful prevention or treatment of cancer, including turmeric and green tea extracts as part of a healthy daily routine is beneficial. Both have been shown preliminarily to protect against breast cancer.
- Our stress management blend incorporates both rhodiola and lemon balm, medicinal herbal extracts. Both herbs have shown excellent results when tested for effects on stress management. Effects of attenuated stress and generalized lifestress were relieved in their respective trials, inspired by traditional use for stress relief.
- While a number of factors and components in Women’s Multivitamin will contribute to bone health, the mineral and vitamin combination is worth noting. Calcium is the most well known nutrient for bone health, but it cannot stand alone. Magnesium helps the body to absorb calcium, probiotics may play a role, and vitamins D and K are important players, as well. Vitamin D works in conjunction with minerals to help the body create adequate bone strength throughout the aging process.
- Oxidative stress comes in many forms, but its effects on the heart are consistently worrisome. Antioxidant intake can help to mitigate this stress and repair damage on a cellular level. Vitamins, minerals such as selenium, coenzyme q-10, carotenoids and flavonoids are excellent sources of antioxidants and valuable partners in the pursuit of heart health.
- The human body contains more bacterial microbes than human cells, so the balance of beneficial flora against detrimental flora is very important. Probiotic consumption can help to tilt the scales in favor of beneficial bacteria, which affects digestive health in a two-fold fashion. Improved digestive wellness can relieve symptoms and even causes of disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease and infectious disorders. And a balanced and healed digestive tract can help the body to absorb nutrients more effectively.
- If the skin is a mirror of internal health, a well-rounded supplement is a first stop for hair, skin, and nail health even before creams and lotions. Horsetail is rich in silica, which is an important component of integumentary system health. MSM has anti-inflammatory properties that may help with skin health, and L-Proline is a component of collagen, which is the building block for healthy skin.
- Iron is necessary for the transport of oxygen into the blood. Women are at a greater risk for iron deficiency, therefore supplementation can be beneficial.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
I love Max Living products, very good products. Will purchase again.
Great daily vitamin
Good! I use the multivitamin everyday and I like that I dont get that "vitamin taste" backtalk. Great product and woukd recommen# to anyone I meet!
The 2 smaller vitamins are much easier to take than th larger vitamin
I have used them for years!!
Previously taking a major vitamin retailers best women's vitamin, I switched to these to "try them for a month" since the my chiro recommended them. I notice the difference!! Pros: I actually FEEL the difference, they don't upset my stomach even in the slightest even with a small breakfast, and I am confident in the product being GOOD for my body. CONS: They are a larger sized capsule (I don't have any issues), a bit more pricey then other "store" brands and they have a particular smell to them... I did get completely used to the smell maybe 2-3 weeks in. I would say overall I will keep buying them!