Potassium is a key mineral and electrolyte. The body cannot produce potassium on it’s own, therefore consumption must come from food. However, unfortunately many people do not consume enough potassium in their diet alone. One study stated that less than 3% of people receive the Adequate Intake of 4,700mg of potassium from their diet. Many potassium supplements do not contain high doses of potassium, however MaxLiving Optimal K + 2 Potassium has been formulated to provide the body with a high-quality form of potassium with optimal bioavailability.
Potassium is essential to human function, and it is known to support healthy blood pressure, cardiovascular function, and build healthy muscles and bones. MaxLiving Optimal K+2 Potassium provides 300 mg of potassium per capsule, which is a higher dose of potassium than commercially available potassium supplements. Additionally, it is formulated with optimal potency, stability, and tolerability to provide a high-quality supplement to diet.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
(as Potassium Glycinate Complex, Potassium Bicarbonate)
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking medications or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broke or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Contains 300 mg of potassium in one capsule.||Does not contain more than 99 mg of potassium per serving.|
|Composed of potassium bicarbonate and potassium bound to the amino acid glycine, giving Optimal K + 2 Potassium optimal potency, stability, and tolerability.||Combined with other ingredients or formulated with low bioavailability.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Optimal K + 2 Potassium is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other broccoli supplements contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|An essential mineral.|
The health benefits of potassium are very widespread. Potassium, a mineral and electrolyte, is necessary for human function. It plays a large role in cell function, and is the most abundant positively charged electrolyte in cells.
Potassium can be found in sources such as bananas, avocado, and tomatoes, however, the typical western diet contributes to most people not consuming the Adequate Intake of potassium daily. Consuming too little potassium can contribute to high blood pressure, calcium depletion, and other issues.
- Hypertension is the most common cause of cardiovascular disease. (Stone) Potassium is very important for regulating and improving blood pressure. One study on 22 randomized controlled trials and 11 cohort studies showed that systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure were both reduced following increased potassium intake.
- Potassium can protect against salt-induced cardiovascular damage through symoatikytic and insulin-sensitizing effects.
- One study stated that low potassium levels in the body contribute to weak muscles.
- Potassium has also been shown to positively affect bone mineral density, specifically in men over the age of 50.
- Optimal K + 2 Potassium is composed of potassium bicarbonate and potassium bound to the amino acid glycine. Minerals are commonly more bioavailable in this form.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Who should take this supplement?
Even among people who are eating adequate potassium-rich foods, certain situations may cause an increased need for potassium that can be met with supplementation. Excessive alcohol intake may increase the need for potassium, as can overuse or abuse of laxatives, excessive sweating, and the use of diuretics and other pharmaceutical drugs known to cause loss of potassium from the body.
Does this replace my need for potassium from food?
This product contains 300mg of potassium, whereas the Adequate Intake (AI) of potassium is 4,700mg. This product is intended to supply the body with potassium not being consumed through food, but it not intended to replace it.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.