Proper support, comfort and longevity is made safe by mother nature using organic cotton and wool in a zippered casing. Inside this custom made, organic mattress from Mountain Air Organic Beds, you get three 3” layers of the highest quality organic rubber in three different densities: firm, medium, and soft dunlop rubber. These naturally anti-microbial layers won’t break down, take body impressions, and layers can be easily moved around to make it firmer or softer on each side. The quilted organic cotton casing adds an extra layer of comfort, with organic wool batting for temperature regulation and a more restful sleep surface. The casing closes the organic mattress with a durable zipper that doesn't get easily caught in the rubber like metal zippers do.
- Each organic mattress comes with a soft+medium+firm combo that can be swapped for each other as needed
- Layers of customized comfort
- Made with the finest organic latex, organic cotton, and organic wool
- No glues, formaldehyde, or petroleum oil
- No chemical flame retardants
- Naturally anti-microbial, dust mite and bedbug-resistant
- No "Soft Spots" guarantee
- 120-day layer exchange policy
- New 25-year warranty
- Twin: 39" x 75" x 10"
- TXL: 39" x 80" x 10"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 10"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 10"
- King: 76" x 80" x 10"
- California King: 72" x 84" x 10"
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Recommended foundation: Ez Habitat Foundation 5-Inch. Please note handling fee is subject to change and based on destination. Current handling fee is $199 and is included in the price.
By clicking “Add to Cart,” you are agreeing to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions:
- Because our products are custom-made and for health and legal reasons, we do not accept returns and all sales are final. See the manufacturer’s warranty and exchange policy for more information.
- If a product is defective, we are allowed the opportunity to fix the issue.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for most deliveries of organic mattresses and foundations. We are not responsible for delays in shipping beyond our control.
- By making this payment, you agree to accept our terms and conditions as stated on our invoice and website www.mountainairorganicbeds.com.
- In the event of an exchange with unopened packages, the customer is responsible for shipping to and from our store and restocking fees may apply. No product will be exchanged that is damaged, has an odor, or is dirty in any way.
- In the event of shippers damaging product, it is best to refuse the delivery and note in the bill of lading "refused due to damage." Please take photos of the damage if possible. Please count the boxes to make sure you sign for the correct number of packages. We will receive the shipment and replace the damaged item with new, then reship the product.
- For assembly, cleaning, and care instructions, please visit www.mountainairorganicbeds.com.
Alaska & Puerto Rico Orders:
Please contact us at email@example.com. Orders from these locations require us to get a shipping quote from the manufacturer.
Customer is responsible shipping, duties, taxes, and other fees that may apply to international freight. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders from these locations require us to get a shipping quote from the manufacturer.
The manufacturer does not accept returns of foundations. Please see the manufacturer’s warranty and exchange policy for more information.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mountainairorganicbeds.com/