Bones are the structure and support of the body.1 They allow the body to move and help to protect the body’s organs.1 In addition to these essential functions, the bones also store nutrients that can be used by other organs in the body.2 These nutrients, like calcium, are essential for proper functioning of the body.3
Osteo Support contains these essential, targeted nutrients in highly bioavailable forms to maximize absorption and benefits.
Support strong, healthy bones with MaxLiving Osteo Support.† The bones provide structure, protection, and allow the body to move. In order for the bones to perform optimally, they require certain nutrients such as calcium, potassium, and vitamin D. Osteo Support contains these nutrients - in addition to a variety of other targeted nutrients - in highly absorbable forms to help promote optimal bone health and strength.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)||100 mg||111%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||15 mcg (600IU)||75%|
|Vitamin K (as Vitamin K1 Phytonadione)
|Calcium (as DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate, Calcium Ascorbate)||800 mg||62%|
|Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate)
Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)
Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)
Potassium (as Potassium Glycinate Complex)
Boron (as Bororganic Glycine)
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Croscarmellose sodim, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, stearates (vegetable source), clear coating (hypromellose, glycerine), silicon dioxide
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take four (4) tablets per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Contains chelated minerals, which maximizes bioavailability.||Contains minerals in less absorbable forms.|
|Contains targeted vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients for optimal bone health.||Contains other, less targeted nutrients.|
|Formulated to be vegetarian friendly with no artificial colors.||Contains artificial flavors and colors and is not vegetarian friendly.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|A fat-soluble vitamin.|
|A fat-soluble vitamin.|
|An essential mineral.|
|An essential mineral for over 300 biochemical reactions.|
|A essential mineral.|
|A natural element with many health benefits.|
|An essential mineral.|
|A mineral and electrolyte.|
Bones act as a storage area for essential nutrients such as calcium.3 The other organs of the body can use the stored nutrients for function, but the bones also need these nutrients to maintain their strength and health.3 Because of this he lack of nutrients, like calcium, can result in weakening of bones and unwanted conditions, such as osteoporosis.4In order for optimal function of both the bones and rest of the body, supplying these nutrients is essential.
- Research shows that more than 99% of the total calcium in the body can be found in the bones and teeth.5
- The aging process and lifestyle factors can result in a deficiency of calcium and other nutrients, resulting in the lack of bone density, or weak bones.3
- In addition to calcium, other nutrients are essential for optimal bone health. Research shows that potassium can help improve bone density and decrease calcium loss.6
- Vitamin D is also essential for healthy bones. Research shows that vitamin D supplementation helps improve the absorption of calcium in the body and increases bone mineral density.7,8
- Magnesium homeostasis helps to improve bone health. Research shows that a deficiency in magnesium is linked to increased risk for osteoporosis.9
- Supplementation with vitamin K1, a fat-soluble vitamin, has been shown to help reduce the risk of fractures and improve bone quality.10
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a vegetarian supplement?
Yes, this supplement has been formulated to be vegetarian-friendly.
What is a TRACCS® mineral?
TRACCS® is a patented form of minerals. It stands for The Real Amino Acid Chelate System. Because of their patented, chelated formulations, TRACCS® minerals have exceptional bioavailability compared to other mineral forms.
Is copper a heavy metal?
No, copper is not a heavy metal and has many health benefits.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.