The prostate is an important gland in the male reproductive system that assists in producing and secreting seminal fluid. It is located below the bladder and in front of the rectum. An enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hypertrophy, can affect many over the age of 50. Symptoms of an enlarged prostate can include a frequent urge to difficulty urinating or frequent urination.
MaxLiving Prostate Health contains nutrients such as zinc, saw palmetto, and selenium that have been shown to help prevent and protect the prostate from any complications that may occur with age.
Support optimal prostate function and healthy hormone balance with Prostate Health.† As men grow older, it becomes increasingly more important to supply the body with targeted nutrients to support optimal prostate health. With ingredients such as zinc, selenium, and saw palmetto extract, MaxLiving Prostate Health provides high-quality nutrients to support prostate health as men grow older.
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), rice extract blend
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Prostate Health delivers high-quality nutrients with optimal bioavailability.||Conventional prostate supplements are delivered in low amounts, which can reduce the absorption of nutrients in the body.|
|Contains a branded form of zinc, OptiZinc®, and selenium, SelenoExcell®, which have superior bioavailability, absorption, and benefits.||Contains an unbranded and less bioavailable form of selenium and zinc.|
|An essential mineral.|
|An essential mineral.|
|The palm, Serenoa repens, found in the southeastern United States.|
|An antioxidant that gives fruits and vegetables a red color.|
Some risk factors for an enlarged prostate include age, family history, diabetes, and lifestyle, but the causes are not fully well-known.6 However, certain nutrients have been shown to help prevent complications associated with the prostate.
To support optimal prostate health and function, it is important to consume adequate amounts of high-quality nutrients in order to reduce the effects of oxidative stress.
- Zinc is stored in the prostate gland. Evidence has shown that men who suffer from an enlarged prostate are also deficient in zinc. Supplementation with zinc may help to maintain optimal prostate health.
- MaxLiving Prostate Health contains a branded and highly bioavailable form of zinc called OptiZinc. OptiZinc has been shown to have higher bioavailability than conventional zinc supplements.
- One study showed that saw palmetto prevented the growth of LNCaP cells as tumor xenografts. Thus, saw palmetto may have positive effects on preventing prostate cancer.
- Saw palmetto has also been shown to help balance testosterone levels by reducing the activity of 5α-reductase, which converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
- Selenium may have an effect on the reduced risk for prostate cancer. SelenoExcell®️ in Prostate Health contains three types of selenium, selenomethionine, selenocysteine and methylselenocysteine.
- One study examined the effects of SelenoExcell®️ as opposed to selenomethionine. The results of this study found that SelenoExcell®️ was more effective at reducing the risk of prostate cancer.
- Lycopene is an antioxidant found in some fruits and vegetables. It is actually a pigment that gives these fruits and vegetables a red color. One study showed that lycopene may help prevent enlarged prostate and reduce associated symptoms.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.