The lack of fiber intake can cause significant problems. Fiber is found naturally in many foods, but unfortunately many people do not consume adequate amounts in their day-to-day diet. MaxLiving PurePath™ Fiber can help boost fiber consumption and may assist with relieving symptoms associated with lack of fiber intake.†
Many fiber products contain artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, and fillers but MaxLiving’s PurePath™ Fiber contains a blend of fibers sourced naturally from vegetables, fruits, seeds, roots, and tree extracts. Additionally, PurePath™ Fiber is free of ingredients such as wheat dextrin and lactose, making it Paleo friendly.
Help benefit proper intestinal and bowel function with PurePath™ Fiber.† This high-quality fiber supplement contains twelve types of fibers derived from vegetables, roots, seeds, and tree extracts. Adequate consumption of fiber has many health benefits, however, many people do not consume enough in their day-to-day diet. PurePath™ Fiber is unflavored and contains no artificial colors or sweeteners, and can help provide the body with additional fiber that may not be consumed through diet alone.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%†|
|Insoluble Fiber||1 g||*|
*Daily Value not established
Fibregum tan acacia gum, crefiabe cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, citrus fiber, glucomannan, apple pectin, psyllium husk, flax, prune.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
- Take 5 grams (approximately 2 tsp.) in water per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consume extra water when taking PurePath™ Fiber.
- Prevent gas and bloating by increasing doses slowly, allowing the body time to adjust to higher doses of fiber.
- Do not take PurePath™ Fiber at the same time as any prescription medication, especially fat-soluble ones such as HRT as it may reduce the absorption.
|MaxLiving PurePath™ Fiber contains fibers sourced from vegetables, fruits, seeds, roots, and tree extracts. These ingredients are all paleo friendly.||Many fiber supplements contain fiber sourced from grains, which are not paleo friendly.|
|MaxLiving PurePath™ Fiber contains twelve different fiber sources containing both soluble and insoluble fiber.||Many fiber supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving PurePath™ Fiber is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other fiber supplements contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|This is a soluble fiber from the acacia tree.|
|This is an insoluble fiber found in vegetables.|
|This is a soluble fiber from the seed of a guar plant.|
|This is an insoluble fiber derived from cranberry seeds.|
|This is an insoluble fiber found in carrots.|
|This is a soluble fiber found in plants.|
|A fiber derived from citrus.|
|A soluble fiber derived from the root of Amorphophallus konjac.|
|A soluble fiber found in apples.|
|An insoluble fiber derived from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds.|
|A crop high in fiber and omega-3.|
|Dried plum fruit high in antioxidants and fiber.|
Fiber is critical for overall health and wellness. Unfortunately, many Americans are not consuming enough fiber in their daily diet. Fiber is mainly found in foods that are unprocessed, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, and beans.6 However, due to the concentration of highly processed foods that are available and consumed daily, fiber intake is lacking in the typical American diet.
Studies show that the average American only consumes about 15-17g of fiber per day. The recommended amount of fiber to be consumed daily is about 38g per day for men and 25g per day for women. In order to avoid the complications associated with lack of fiber intake, MaxLiving PurePath™ Fiber can increase fiber as a supplement to a healthy diet.
- Fiber is split into two categories. These two categories are soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber is defined as fiber that is able to be dissolved in water, and insoluble fiber is defined as fiber that cannot dissolve in water.
- Soluble fiber slows the digestive process and is typically found in beans, lentils, nuts, and some fruits and vegetables. Insoluble fiber, on the other hand, helps food pass quickly through the stomach and intestine, and is typically found in whole grains and vegetables.
- A study done on patients with Crohn’s disease reviewed the connection between high fiber intake and bowel regularity. Patients that had not been able to form normal stools except while on medication found that they were able to form normal stools after increasing fiber.
- Soluble fiber forms viscous gels in the digestive system. Research shows that the consumption of soluble fibers such as psyllium and guar gum, may help with lowering LDL-cholesterol by about 5.5%. Additionally, this cholesterol reduction may help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by about 7-11%.
- Another study tested the effects on insoluble fiber and stool bulking and frequency, which showed results that there is a positive connection between the two.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this product Paleo friendly?
Yes, this product does not contain grains or legumes and is Paleo friendly.
Does PurePath™ Fiber replace my need for consuming a healthy diet?
This product is intended to supplement fiber consumed through a healthy diet diet, therefore it does not replace your need for consuming fiber in a healthy diet.
What does PurePath™ Fiber taste like?
PurePath™ fiber is unsweetened and unflavored.
Can PurePath™ Fiber be used in hot drinks like tea and coffee?
PurePath™ Fiber is not recommended in hot drinks, but it can be used in lukewarm drinks.
Is this product vegetarian?
Yes, this product is 100% vegetarian.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.