The lack of fiber intake can cause significant problems. Fiber is found naturally in many foods, but unfortunately many people do not consume adequate amounts in their day-to-day diet. MaxLiving Fiber Fuel can help boost fiber consumption and may assist with relieving symptoms associated with lack of fiber intake.†
Many fiber products contain artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, and fillers but MaxLiving’s Fiber Fuel contains a blend of fibers sourced naturally from vegetables, fruits, seeds, roots, and tree extracts. Additionally, Fiber Fuel is free of ingredients such as wheat dextrin and lactose, making it Paleo friendly.
Help benefit proper intestinal and bowel function with Fiber Fuel.† This high-quality fiber supplement contains twelve types of fibers derived from vegetables, roots, seeds, and tree extracts. Adequate consumption of fiber has many health benefits, however, many people do not consume enough in their day-to-day diet. Fiber Fuel is unflavored and contains no artificial colors or sweeteners, and can help provide the body with additional fiber that may not be consumed through diet alone.
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:Acacia gum, cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, orange fiber, glucomannan, apple pectin, psyllium husk, flax seed, prune powder.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
- Take 5 grams (approximately 2 tsp.) in water per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consume extra water when taking Fiber Fuel.
- Prevent gas and bloating by increasing doses slowly, allowing the body time to adjust to higher doses of fiber.
- Do not take Fiber Fuel at the same time as any prescription medication, especially fat-soluble ones such as HRT as it may reduce the absorption.
|MaxLiving Fiber Fuel contains fibers sourced from vegetables, fruits, seeds, roots, and tree extracts. These ingredients are all paleo friendly.||Many fiber supplements contain fiber sourced from grains, which are not paleo friendly.|
|MaxLiving Fiber Fuel contains twelve different fiber sources containing both soluble and insoluble fiber.||Many fiber supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Fiber Fuel is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other fiber supplements contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|This is a soluble fiber from the acacia tree.|
|This is an insoluble fiber found in vegetables.|
|This is a soluble fiber from the seed of a guar plant.|
|This is an insoluble fiber derived from cranberry seeds.|
|This is an insoluble fiber found in carrots.|
|This is a soluble fiber found in plants.|
|A fiber derived from citrus.|
|A soluble fiber derived from the root of Amorphophallus konjac.|
|A soluble fiber found in apples.|
|An insoluble fiber derived from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds.|
|A crop high in fiber and omega-3.|
|Dried plum fruit high in antioxidants and fiber.|
Fiber is critical for overall health and wellness. Unfortunately, many Americans are not consuming enough fiber in their daily diet. Fiber is mainly found in foods that are unprocessed, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, and beans.6 However, due to the concentration of highly processed foods that are available and consumed daily, fiber intake is lacking in the typical American diet.
Studies show that the average American only consumes about 15-17g of fiber per day. The recommended amount of fiber to be consumed daily is about 38g per day for men and 25g per day for women. In order to avoid the complications associated with lack of fiber intake, MaxLiving PurePath™ Fiber can increase fiber as a supplement to a healthy diet.
- Fiber is split into two categories. These two categories are soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber is defined as fiber that is able to be dissolved in water, and insoluble fiber is defined as fiber that cannot dissolve in water.
- Soluble fiber slows the digestive process and is typically found in beans, lentils, nuts, and some fruits and vegetables. Insoluble fiber, on the other hand, helps food pass quickly through the stomach and intestine, and is typically found in whole grains and vegetables.
- A study done on patients with Crohn’s disease reviewed the connection between high fiber intake and bowel regularity. Patients that had not been able to form normal stools except while on medication found that they were able to form normal stools after increasing fiber.
- Soluble fiber forms viscous gels in the digestive system. Research shows that the consumption of soluble fibers such as psyllium and guar gum, may help with lowering LDL-cholesterol by about 5.5%. Additionally, this cholesterol reduction may help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by about 7-11%.
- Another study tested the effects on insoluble fiber and stool bulking and frequency, which showed results that there is a positive connection between the two.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this product Paleo friendly?
Yes, this product does not contain grains or legumes and is Paleo friendly.
Does PurePath™ Fiber replace my need for consuming a healthy diet?
This product is intended to supplement fiber consumed through a healthy diet diet, therefore it does not replace your need for consuming fiber in a healthy diet.
What does PurePath™ Fiber taste like?
PurePath™ fiber is unsweetened and unflavored.
Can PurePath™ Fiber be used in hot drinks like tea and coffee?
PurePath™ Fiber is not recommended in hot drinks, but it can be used in lukewarm drinks.
Is this product vegetarian?
Yes, this product is 100% vegetarian.
I add this to my protein shake everyday.
Pure path fiber
I have only been taking this for about 1 week. It seems to be working well.
This is a great product, I use every day to add fiber to my diet.
Good! The fiber dissolves easily in water, others I have tried do not
Great Fiber Supplement!
I am always looking to increase healthy fiber in my nutrition, and this has really helped me do just that! I recommend my patients to take this when necessary!