This combination of USDA-certified organic red yeast rice and CoQ10 is designed to help support the cardiovascular system. This supplement helps to reduce cholesterol synthesis by suppressing the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme. The red yeast rice in this supplement is USDA-certified organic, grown in the USA, and contains natural monacolin compounds. Additionally, the CoQ10 in this supplement uses a patented delivery system, which has enhanced bioavailability and absorption.
Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 has been formulated as a high-quality, pure supplement, therefore containing no artificial flavors or colors.
Support the cardiovascular system with Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10. Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 contains 100% organic red yeast rice as well as CoQ10 to provide a synergistic formula designed to reduce cholesterol synthesis, support a healthy inflammatory response, and promote healthy blood sugar levels. The red yeast rice in this supplement is USDA-certified organic and is grown in America, ensuring outstanding quality and effectiveness.
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Organic Red Yeast Rice
|CoQ10 (Naturally Fermented)||40 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose (capsule), Microcrystalline cellulose, β-cyclodextrine, vegetable stearate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take two capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Research concludes that most cholesterol that is made in the body is produced while sleeping. Therefore, take at bedtime, rather than early in the day.
|Contains USDA-certified organic red yeast rice.Contains red yeast rice grown in the USA.||Contains conventional red yeast rice.Red yeast rice is grown elsewhere, or not specified.|
|Contains CoQ10 via a patented delivery system, which has been shown to increase bioavailability.||Has low bioavailability and absorption.|
|Does not contain artificial flavors or colors.||Contains artificial flavors and colors.|
|A type of fermented rice.|
|Coenzyme Q10, a nutrient that is produced naturally in the body.|
Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 contains an organic red yeast rice derived from Monascus purpureus, in addition to CoQ10. Monascus purpureus contains many compounds called monocolins. Monocolins have much research supporting their beneficial effect on heart health. CoQ10 is also included in Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 due to the fact that it is produced in the body by the same pathway as cholesterol. Red yeast rice affects this pathway, and the inclusion of CoQ10 helps to protect ideal levels of this nutrient.
- High cholesterol can be dangerous to overall health and cause chest pain, heart attack, and stroke.
- One study on 25 patients showed that the consumption of red yeast rice for approximately 4 weeks reduced total cholesterol by 15% and LDL cholesterol by 21%.
- A study conducted on rats additionally stated that red yeast rice extract significantly reduced LDL plasma levels, and additionally had anti-inflammatory effects.
- CoQ10 is stored in your cells. It has been shown to be a vital antioxidant and improve myocardial function.
- Certain health conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and cancer may be connected to low levels of CoQ10 in the body.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a vegetarian product?
Yes, this product is vegetarian.
Why should I take this product at night?
Research shows that the body produces most cholesterol while sleeping. Because of this, we recommend this supplement is taken at bedtime.
How many capsules should I take per day?
The serving size is two capsules per day.
Was the monascus purpureus grown in Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10?
Our monascus purpureus was grown in the United States.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Working on my overall health
I was looking for an alternative to taking a prescription to lower my Cholesterol. With a change of diet and taking Max Living Red Rice Yeast + CoQ10 daily, I succeeded! My last bloodwork showed significant improvement.
I bought this for my husband on our doctors recommendation. We haven't done follow up labs but I have experienced huge improvements from the Maxliving products I'm using so I'm confident it's a quality product.
I appreciate the combined formula. Makes taking these two supplements easier!
I've been using this for about 6 months now and have noticed many changes. Inflammation is down and fatigue has gotten better.