Stress is our body's natural response to threats and challenging situations. Stress stimulates your natural survival mechanism in response to danger, called the "fight or flight" response. The stress response causes an increased production of specific stress hormones - with the primary hormone being cortisol.
In the short-term, stress is beneficial. However, chronic stress may lead to unwanted health conditions including high blood pressure, a hindered immune system, and cardiovascular disease.
The MaxLiving Stress Management bundle may help to balance stress hormones for a healthy stress response.
Sleep + Mood Formula Improve your moods and get a restful sleep with MaxLiving Sleep + Mood Formula. Our supplement aids in the regulation of appetite, food intake, and melatonin production. The MaxLiving formulation supports the normal production and regulation of serotonin, an important brain neurotransmitter associated with a balanced emotional state.
- 100% GMO-free
- No salt or sugar
- Peanut and tree nut-free
- Free of preservatives
- Contains no artificial color or flavors
Adrenal Revive contains a variety of herbs and nutrients that support optimal adrenal health and assist with how the body responds to stress. Cortisol is known as our primary stress hormone, and an imbalance can cause problems within the body such as insulin imbalance and blood sugar instability. Many adrenal support blends are available on the market, but MaxLiving Adrenal Revive helps to support and refresh the adrenals with natural sources such as vitamins and botanicals, and contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
- Shellfish free
- No salt or sugar
- Peanut and tree nut-free
These nutraceuticals support the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
Sleep + Mood Formula: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
Adrenal Revive: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day with meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
Sleep + Mood Formula Our Sleep + Mood Formula is a synergistic formula that works together to maximize serotonin production and support its benefits on the body. Pyroxidone-5-phosphate is the bioactive form of B6, which helps 5-HTP to convert into serotonin, and the supporting amino acid proprietary blend supports the focus, mood, and physiological effects that serotonin has. Serotonin is important for many neurological tasks, including mood stabilization, anxiety regulation, sleep quality, and food intake. By increasing serotonin production, these tasks can be accomplished more efficiently within the body. Because neurological function and stress are interconnected with all body systems, supporting serotonin levels can have a cascade effect throughout the body.
- Serotonin levels affect the sleep-wake cycle and sleep quality. Sleep + Mood Formula is formulated to improve serotonin levels as well as ease mood and stress levels that might impact sleep quality.
- Some patients with depression exhibit low levels of 5-HTP. As a supplementary and complementary protocol, supplementing with L-5-HTP may help to affect serotonin levels for the purpose of relieving symptoms of depression.
- Griffonia seed extract, which provides 5-HTP, has been shown to exhibit anti-anxiety benefits.This is in step with the benefits of serotonin production and the benefits of the proprietary blend in our formula.
- Our proprietary blend includes tyrosine, which has also been documented to have an effect on serotonin’s partner substance, dopamine. As a result, focus was improved and individuals were better able to switch between tasks.
- Serotonin also helps to regulate satiety and food intake, as an “emergency stop,” of sorts. Individuals who consumed a form of 5-HTP as a dietary supplement found that satiety was increased sooner, leading to more effective weight loss efforts.
- Glutamine, another proprietary blend ingredient, helps the body to break down fat and glucose for energy. These effects partner well with serotonin’s satiety effects, making Sleep + Mood Formula a complementary partner in weight loss efforts.
The adrenal glands are made up of two parts, the adrenal cortex and adrenal medulla. They both have different functions and secrete different hormones. The cortex is the outer part an adrenal gland, and the medulla is the inner region. Both of these parts are critically important for overall well-being. Adrenal Revive contains an array botanicals including Eleuthero, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola, as well as vitamins, providing overall nutritional support for both cortical and medullary function.
- Helps refresh the adrenals.†
- Stress nutrient rejuvenation.†
- Assists with the balance of cortisol.†
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a sleeping pill?
Sleeping pills are traditionally thought of as helping the individual to quickly fall asleep. They typically are also associated with dependency and negative effects. Instead of superficially helping you sleep, Sleep + Mood Formula helps to resolve the underlying cause of poor sleep patterns and improve sleep quality and duration.
Can I take this alongside melatonin and other sleep aids?
Anytime you are taking medication or supplements regularly, you should consult with a physician or qualified healthcare provider before adding another substance. Each individual is different, and nutraceutical substances, dietary supplements, and herbs all interact in varied ways with each other and with medications.
Is this an appetite suppressant?
While serotonin levels can have an impact on the feeling of satiety and the intake of food, this supplement is not classified as an appetite suppressant. If you are already taking a supplement or medication for that purpose, speak with your physician to determine whether you can add Sleep + Mood Formula to your regimen.
Why is the dosage so low?
Because body systems do not compete for 5-HTP as they do for tryptophan, 5-HTP is more readily absorbed and utilized by the body. This allows for lower doses of 5-HTP than would be required of tryptophan. One 50mg dose of 5-HTP can be equivalent to nearly 500mg of a tryptophan supplement.
Can I get these substances in my diet?
Relieving mental stress by practicing mindfulness, avoiding stressful circumstances, and even eating well can all help the adrenal glands to function optimally.
Can I get these substances in my diet?
While tryptophan, vitamin B6, and the proprietary blend can be obtained through the diet in small amounts, the way the body processes it is different than a supplement of 5-HTP. In supplement form, 5-HTP can be utilized by the body to convert directly into serotonin much more reliably and quantifiably than consuming tryptophan, which will be used elsewhere in the body before it is taken to the brain as serotonin.
Are there chemicals or toxins in this supplement?
No. While many tryptophan supplements are chemically synthesized, Sleep + Mood Formula utilizes the extract of the griffonia seed. Individuals can be confident that all MaxLiving supplements are free of toxins and chemicals. Unfamiliar ingredient names are often the names of the composition of a formula, but each substance is naturally derived or extracted.
Should I avoid alcohol or driving after taking this supplement?
Sleep + Mood Formula is formulated to be taken during the day, and you should not have any problems with drowsiness or impaired motor function or reaction time. However, if you feel unexpected side effects, use good judgment and avoid a dangerous situation; discontinue use and speak with a physician. Speak with a physician before consuming alcohol with any drug or supplement.
Is it manufactured in a facility that also processes nuts?
Why is it not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
MaxLiving Adrenal Revive is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health practitioner before taking this product.
Is this product vegetarian?
Yes, this product is vegetarian.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
It seems to be helping my daughter some.
Feeling better overall, sleep seems to have improved
My mood improved immediately and I am able to go back to sleep