Protein powders are nothing new to the supplement market. In their abundance, quality becomes a pressing concern. Seeking high quality ingredients narrows the field considerably, as many protein supplements are produced for quantity. Corners are often cut to lower prices, leaving the consumer with an inferior product that the body may never absorb. If you need a vegan protein, your options are further limited.
We set out to provide a vegan protein of the highest quality, filling a hole in the market that few others have or can. By choosing pea protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi as our protein sources, then pairing them with a digestive support complex, we can offer a protein that is readily absorbed and utilized by the body. These details set Perfect Plant Protein apart from any competitors, upholding our high standards of quality.
Our Perfect Plant Protein combines pea, hemp, and sacha inchi for a complete source of 100% plant-based protein. Ideal for vegans and vegetarians, it contains all the essential amino acids needed on a daily basis along with 15 grams of protein. Enjoy an organic blend of kale, beet, green onion, and garlic along with protein-digesting enzymes from peppermint leaves and ginger root to support a healthy digestive system.
|Amount||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Protein (from Perfect Plant Protein Blend)||15 mg||40%|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene) (naturally occuring)||100 IU||2%|
|Perfect Plant Protein Blend||21 mg||*|
|Pea protein, Organic Hemp protein (Cannabis sativa), and Organic Sacha Inchi protein (Plukenetia volubilis L.) powders|
|Digestive Support Complex||480 mg||*|
|Ginger root powder (Zingiber officinale), Papain (papaya fruit enzyme extract) (Carica papaya), Peppermint leaf powder (Mentha piperita), Bromelain (pineapple stem enzyme extract)(Ananas comosus)|
|Organic Veggie Blend||200 mg||*|
|Organic Beet, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Tomato, Organic Kale, Organic Cabbage, Organic Parsley Leaf, Organic Brussel Sprouts, Organic Green Bell Pepper, Organic Cucumber, Organic Celery, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Green Onion, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Asparagus|
*Daily Value not established
**Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
GMOs, sugar, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Adults mix 1 scoop (included) in 12 ounces of water, once per day. Use it to boost your breakfast, smoothie, or on-the-go snack.
|All vegetables in the Organic Veggie Blend are organic, providing the most possible nutrients free of dangerous pesticide residue.||Big box store proteins are often sold as cheap, lower quality bulk volumes. Traditionally grown plants are often less nutrient-dense, and the residue can be left and even concentrated in extract and supplement form.|
|Our protein is gently flavored with real vanilla and sweetened with stevia, a natural plant extract.||To cut calories, many powdered supplements utilize artificial sugars, which can pose serious health threats.|
|Pea protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi and a digestive support complex makes the protein and other nutrients more available to the body.||Protein supplements often provide protein that is unavailable to the body, never making it through the digestive tract.|
|A combination of pea protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi powders which provide a complete vegetarian/vegan source of protein.|
|A synergistic blend of herbs and enzymes to help your body digest and assimilate the nutrients found in Perfect Plant Protein. Ginger and peppermint leaf are known as carminatives, which soothe the GI tract and can relieve discomfort. Papain and bromelain provide the enzymes needed to breakdown the amino acids found in protein.|
|A blend of vegetables that provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support overall health and wellbeing.|
Vegetarian and vegan diets have long been hailed for their health benefits, particularly because of the increased intake of various fruits and vegetables. Our Western diets favor excessive amounts of animal protein, processed grains, and minimal produce and fiber, leading to many chronic ailments. When the topic of protein intake arises, the question is usually not whether we get enough, but rather the quality of the protein.
Supplementing with a plant protein benefits individuals from all backgrounds. Vegans and vegetarians are able to use protein supplements that do not counter their diet goals, and omnivores can benefit from the added nutrients from plant-sourced, high quality protein. The nutrients found in plant based protein are a valuable supplement for most individuals’ dietary intake. Such an increase in nutrients may benefit exercise recovery, digestive wellness, and overall wellness.
- Protein is an important nutrient to consume, but the kinds of proteins that we choose can affect our health. Consuming excessive amounts of red meat, for example, can exacerbate inflammation with an imbalance of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids. Vegan protein, on the other hand, may help to decrease inflammation and better regulate insulin and weight, particularly in the absence of animal protein.
- While we have a general idea of the way the body works, there are still many processes and details to be discovered. Researchers are monitoring the way exercise affects the protein stored in muscles. We do know that exercise can affect the turnover rate of this stored protein, and supplementing with protein after a workout can help to restore it.
- Many of the body’s essential processes are affected by enzymes. Digestive enzymes in particular are responsible for the body’s effective breakdown of nutrients. Without efficient digestive enzymes, nutrients are left unlocked and unavailable to the body. Enzyme supplementation is beneficial for digestion, and the improved digestive process may also have an effect on inflammatory illness. Bromelain, for example, has been observed to decrease inflammatory responses in the colon.
- The gut functions as a center of wellness. Without digestive health, many other risk factors appear. One key to digestive wellness is the balance of bacteria in the intestines. Supplementing with probiotics (beneficial bacteria) has been shown to not only improve bacterial balance but also improve various functions of the digestive tract. One notable function is the role the digestive system plays in immune response, making probiotics a key in the effort to strengthen the immune system.
- Plant-based protein and plant-based diets as a whole are rich in phytonutrients (plant nutrients). One important function of these nutrients is antioxidant capability. Antioxidants scavenge for and repair the damage that stress, toxins, and poor diet have inflicted via “free radicals.” This damage is often part of inflammatory illness such as cardiovascular disease. Antioxidants, such as the tocopherol blend in Perfect Plant Protein, are restorative as well as protective.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.