Max Living Vitamin A is a high-potency formula that delivers concentrated vitamin A in a convenient liquid form. Just one drop of this unique product provides 5000 IU of vitamin A as retinol palmitate (1500 mcg retinol activity equivalents, or RAE). †
Max Living Vitamin A is a high-potency formula that delivers concentrated vitamin A in a convenient liquid form. Just one drop of this unique product provides 5,000 IU of vitamin A as retinol palmitate (1,500 mcg retinol activity equivalents, or RAE). This allows for flexibility in titration and ease of use.†
- Supports healthy immune function. †
- Promotes proper function of the lining of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts. †
- Critical for reproductive function in males and females. †
- Promotes skin health. †
- Supports thyroid function. †
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||1,500 mcg||167%|
Glycerine, purified water, vitamin E.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Contains 1,100 servings.||Contains 600 servings.|
|Other ingredients: Glycerine, purified water, vitamin E.||Other ingredients: Glycerin, purified water, polyethoxylated castor oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate.|
|Plays a critical role in immune function and is well known for promoting eye health, thyroid function, and red blood cell function.|
Vitamin A is a host of related compounds called retinoids (retinol, retinal, and retinoic acid). Vitamin A found in animal foods comes as retinol, or preformed vitamin A. Retinol serves as a precursor to retinoic acid, the most active form of vitamin A in the body. Plant foods contain vitamin A precursors, which can be converted to retinol in the body. However, that conversion process is limited. As a result, some people may benefit from getting preformed vitamin A from supplementation.
- Absorption of beta-carotene from plant foods ranges from 5% to 65% in humans.
- Hypothyroidism and type 2 diabetes may impair conversion of carotenoids to vitamin A.
- Adequate vitamin A intake should be through preformed vitamin A and beta-carotene.
- Provitamin A carotenoids can be converted into vitamin A, but is limited by many factors, including gut health.
- Vitamin A deficiencies increase susceptibility to most infections. Deficiencies impair both the innate and adaptive immune systems.
- Vitamin A is critical for immune balance within the gut.
- Vitamin A is crucial for healthy prenatal development.
- Vitamin A, even without increased iodine, may have a positive impact on thyroid function.
- Short-term oral vitamin A supplementation improves the quality (but not quantity) of tears in patients with dry eye.
- For people with multiple sclerosis, vitamin A supplementation showed significant improvement in fatigue and depression.
- Vitamin A helps mobilize iron from body stores so it can be incorporated into red blood cells.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Does Vitamin A have a taste?
The glycerine in vitamin A provides a pleasant, mildly sweet taste.
How should I take vitamin A?
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin. For optimal absorption, always take with a meal containing fat.
Will Vitamin A interfere with medications?
Using Vitamin A long-term and/ or taking higher doses may increase the risk of bleeding for those taking blood-thinning medications, such as warfarin. Always talk with your healthcare practitioner about using this or any other supplement, especially if you are concerned that it may interfere with specific medications.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Love this Vit A! Definitely one of the best on the market