Discover the Health Benefits of Women's Hormone Balance
Hormones regulate many parts of the body. Women’s hormones are specifically important because they help to control PMS and menopause, which alter a woman's mood, appetite, and weight. Two of the most commonly known hormones in women are estrogen and progesterone. When these hormone levels are not balanced, they can cause issues and unwanted symptoms within the body. Even small changes in hormone levels can have a great effect on the entire body.
Many hormone balance products contain artificial sweeteners and fillers, but MaxLiving’s Women’s Hormone Balance helps to balance these hormones with natural sources such as vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts. MaxLiving Women’s Hormone Balance contains minerals that are highly bioavailable and many of the necessary nutrients to combat the effects of PMS and menopause.
Chemical messengers, known as hormones, are critical to all aspects of health. Additionally, a hormone imbalance can create physical discomfort and other health symptoms. Women have an organ called the ovaries that produce estrogen and progesterone. MaxLiving Women’s Hormone Balance contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and extracts derived from plants that provide a comprehensive array of nutrients to balance estrogen and progesterone, as well as combat symptoms associated with PMS and menopause.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||30 mg||1500%|
(as Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt 800 mcg)
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||6667%|
|Calcium (as Calcium D-Glucarate)||50 mg||5%|
(as Di-Magnesium Malate)
|Calcium D-Glucarate||400 mg||*|
|Chaste Tree Extract
(Vitex agnus castus)(fruit)
[standardized to contain 0.5% agnusides]
|Green Tea Extract
(Camellia sinensis)(leaf) [standardized to
contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCg]
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||100 mg||*|
|Black Cohosh Extract
[standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides]
|Broccoli Seed Extract
(Brassica oleracea italica)(seed) [standardized
to contain 8% sulforaphane glucosinolate]
from 40 mgPolygonum cuspidatum (root)
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose (capsule), Microcrystalline cellulose, sunflower lecithin, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 4 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Women’s Hormone balance contains naturally sourced folates.||Many women’s hormone balance supplements contain synthetic folic acid from unnatural sources.|
|MaxLiving Women’s Hormone Balance provides a comprehensive array of vitamins, minerals, and extracts derived from plants that are highly bioavailable and readily absorbed.||Conventional women’s hormone balance supplements are commonly in forms that have a low bioavailability or are not readily absorbed.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Women’s Hormone Balance is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other hormone balance formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|Chaste Tree Extract is an herbal extract derived from the chaste tree. It assists with balancing hormone levels. †|
|Black Cohsh is an herbal extract. It contributes to lessening the symptoms of perimenopause. †|
|Calcium D-Glucarate has detoxifying effects and helps to decrease excess estrogen. †|
|Diindolylmethane is an extract derived from cruciferous vegetables. It assists in regulating hormone levels and symptoms associated with imbalance. †|
|The extract of the broccoli seed helps to regulate estrogen levels. †|
|Resveratrol can be found naturally in foods such as grapes and peanuts. It is an antioxidant that can aid in anti-aging and anti-inflammatory qualities. †|
|The extract of green tea has excellent antioxidant qualities. †|
|Calcium is a naturally occurring mineral. It assists in keeping bones strong. †|
|Magnesium is a mineral. It aids in the prevention of osteoporosis during menopause. †|
|Vitamins B6, B12, and Folate are all water soluble vitamins and contribute to optimal cellular function. †|
Hormones are critical for many functions in the body, and all hormones have different functions. Women have an organ called the ovaries that create the female sex hormones, estrogen and progesterone. Estrogen and progesterone control breast development, the regulation of the menstrual cycle, and menopause.
Due to the many factors that affect hormone levels, women’s Hormone Balance includes a blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbal and plant extracts in order to ensure that hormones are regulated even at the cellular level.
- The period before menopause is known as perimenopause. Studies show that the use of black cohosh may ease the symptoms of perimenopause, which include hot flashes and mood changes. In addition, chasteberry may also help lessen the symptoms of PMS.
- Certain individuals can have high estrogen levels due to various reasons. High estrogen levels can cause symptoms such as bloating, weight gain, headaches, and fatigue.
- Furthermore, calcium D-Glucarate can assist with decreasing extra estrogen in the body.
- When a woman enters menopause, she is at a much greater risk for osteoporosis. Calcium and magnesium are key factors in preventing osteoporosis. Studies show that 99% of the human body’s calcium is located in the bones and teeth. MaxLiving’s women’s hormone balance provides calcium as a part of our blend to help prevent the risk of osteoporosis.
- Additionally, another study stated that 84% of women post menopause have been reported having a magnesium deficiency. Women’s Hormone Balance also contains magnesium to aid in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- In a study done on the relationship between thyroid cancer prevention and Diindolylmethane, it was found that Diindolylmethane (DIM) assisted in regulating estrogen levels, helping to reduce the risk of thyroid cancer.
- Research has found that there is a relationship between vitamin B deficiency and neurological dysfunctions. Supplementation with vitamin B6, B12, and folate can assist with cognitive function.
- Studies show that antioxidants, such as resveratrol and green tea extract have many biological benefits, including anti-aging and anti-inflammatory.
Will this product help me to lose weight?
This product is not intended for weight loss, however it can help with the regulation of excess estrogen, therefore assisting with the prevention of weight gain during menopause.
Why is it not recommended for nursing/pregnant women?
MaxLiving Women’s Hormone Balance is a formula that is created for adults. While this is not a dangerous product for pregnant women, infants and unborn babies should get their nutrition from their mothers and their food as opposed to a supplemental product. Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a qualified health practitioner before taking this product.
Is this product vegetarian?
Yes, this product is 100% vegetarian.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Women’s hormone balance
Really helped level out my mood and made my cycles more regular.
Can’t live without it!
This is a great supplement for women!
I love this product!
This product is great!