Nitric oxide, a compound produced by the body, is essential for a variety of processes. Nitric oxide is responsible for relaxing muscles, which allows blood vessels to widen. As a result, nitric oxide helps to increase blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
Many nutrients have been shown to help increase nitric oxide production in the body, including vitamin C, magnesium, and L-Arginine. MaxLiving NOx Support has been specially formulated to supply these specific and targeted nutrients to improve nitric oxide production.
Support healthy nitric oxide levels with MaxLiving NOx Support.† Nitric oxide is a molecule produced in your body that helps relax blood vessels and increase circulation. MaxLiving NOx Support combines a variety of ingredients, including taurine, grape and apple extracts, and magnesium, that work synergistically together to help support the body’s natural production of nitric oxide. Help support healthy circulation, athletic performance, and cardiovascular health with MaxLiving NOx Support.
- Helps support nitric oxide production. †
- Supports cardiovascular health. †
- May help boost athletic performance.†
- Helps promote healthy circulation.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||300 mg||333%|
|Folate ( as Quatrefolic®️ [6s]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)||170 mcg DFE||43%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||100 mg||2000%|
|Magnesium (from Creatine MagnaPower™)||120 mg||29%|
|Creatine (from Creatine MagnaPower™)||675 mg||*|
|Grape and Apple Extracts (Vitis vinifera) (fruit) (Malus pumila) (skin) [standardized to contain 95% polyphenols]||250 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Natural Flavor, citric acid, stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana).
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, mix 7 grams (approx. one scoop) in 8-10 ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Combines essential nutrients that work together in the body to promote nitric oxide production.||Contains less absorbable nutrients, limiting benefits.|
|Available in a convenient, vegetarian-friendly powder.||Formulated with non-vegetarian ingredients.|
|Formulated in a great-tasting berry flavor without any artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors.||Contains artificial colors, sweeteners, and flavors, ultimately causing more harm than good.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|A B-vitamin also called B-9.|
|A B-vitamin also called B-5.|
|A A crucial mineral.|
|An amino acid.|
|A non-essential amino acid.|
|An amino acid.|
|An amino acid found primarily in muscles.|
|Two powerful extracts containing potent antioxidants.|
Nitric oxide is a compound that is responsible for the widening of blood vessels. Many nutrients have been shown to help promote nitric oxide production. These nutrients have been formulated in a comprehensive supplement, NOx Support
- L-arginine is an amino acid found in foods like red meat, fish, and dairy. L-arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, helping to promote healthy blood flow.
- L-citrulline is a non-essential amino acid. L-citrulline is actually converted into L-arginine in the body, which converts into nitric oxide.
- Taurine is an amino acid found in foods like turkey, chicken, and beef. One study found that supplementation with taurine for two weeks saw a significant reduction in the stiffness of arteries.
- Creatine and magnesium are an incredibly powerful combination.
- Apple and grape extracts are included for their powerful polyphenols. Polyphenols have been shown through research to help increase the production of nitric oxide.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does it taste like?
This product has been formulated in a great-tasting, berry flavor.
Is this product vegetarian?
Yes, this product is vegetarian.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
Just started using it. Have no idea if it's working.