Curcumin has many benefits, but it usually has low oral bioavailability and limited application due to poor solubility. CurcuminUP60 is formulated with highly soluble curcumin in comparison to other brands on the market. Curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin greatly enhance permeability when combined and may improve the intestinal absorption of each agent. Curcumin + contains three powerful ingredients to support a healthy immune system, to fight inflammation, and support joint health.
Curcumin + is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula designed for optimal bioavailability.† Curcumin + contains a branded form of curcumin, curcuminUP60, which has been shown to be 10x more bioavailable than other curcumin supplements.† Curcumin + is designed for maximum efficiency and enhanced absorption by combining quercetin and resveratrol to increase each agent's permeability.† Curcumin + is a cost-effective solution for curcumin application providing maximum efficiency in two capsules per day.† Reduce inflammation, improve immune health, and support joint health with our comprehensive patented formulation.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
One Bottle: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Number of servings: 30 Daily Servings
Case Pack: 6
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|CuminUP60® Turmeric Complex (Curcuma Longa Extract, 60% curcuminoids)||200 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (trans-resveratrol) (standardized from Polygonum cuspidatum) (root)||360 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
** The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Hypromellose (capsule), and rice extract blend (rice hulls, rice extract, gum, acacia, sunflower oil)
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Maxliving Curcumin + combines curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin for optimal potency and effect.||Many other curcumin supplements do not offer the same potency or contain other ingredients, such as oil and herbs.|
|CurcuminUP60 is a branded form of curcumin that has been shown to be 10x more bioavailable than other curcumin supplements.||Most commercial curcumin supplements only offer standard curcumin extract from turmeric root or are mixtures of the three curcuminoids and do not offer significant therapeutic levels.|
|Maxliving Curcumin + is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, egg, and artificial colors and flavors making it ideal for individuals who have allergies or other dietary restrictions.||Other common curcumin supplements may contain artificial sweeteners and preservatives, binders, and coatings, such as cellulose gel, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, polyethylene, glycol, and maltodextrin. Without knowing where additional ingredients are sourced, they may be chemically derived or not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.|
|A polyphenol extracted from the rhizome of the herb Curcuma longa, acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.|
|A polyphenol derived from plants beneficial for inflammation and immunity.|
|A polyphenol that acts as an antioxidant and protecting the body against free radicals.|
Curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin are polyphenol, a micronutrient compound found in plants with high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants. Numerous clinical studies have been conducted to support the multitude of benefits associated with curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin.
- Curcumin reduces a range of inflammatory diseases. Curcumin blocks inflammatory cytokines, enzymes, chemokines, and polypeptides hormones. More than 200 diseases and conditions are associated with inflammation. The high anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin are associated with preventing and treating certain major diseases and cancers, including atherosclerosis, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, cervical cancer, breast cancer, and cell lung cancer due to its ability to inhibit inflammation-mediated in multiple pathways.
- The body’s natural immune response to inflammation requires terminating proinflammatory signaling pathways and clearing the inflammatory cells to allow normal tissue function. Curcumin is able to decrease inflammation by interacting with many inflammatory processes and reduce oxidative stress damage. A randomized control trial found that supplementing curcumin reduced pain, stiffness, and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, benefiting joint health.
- Curcumin can inhibit the production of proinflammatory cytokines, such as interleukins, chemokines, and inflammatory enzymes that may cause certain cancers and inhibit other inflammatory activities related to cancer. Evidence shows curcumin has multiple suppressive effects on the human cancer cells; it has been shown to inhibit the proliferation of specific cancer cells and suppress the growth of cancer cells mitigated through many pathways.
- Research has shown that resveratrol processes numerous biological activities, which could possibly be applied to the prevention and/or treatment of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Quercetin has unique biological properties that may improve immunity and reduce infection risk and inflammation.
- The combination of curcumin, quercetin, and resveratrol has beneficial effects on obesity prevention. One studies suggest that the on lipid and energy metabolism and potential body weight change.
- Curcumin, resveratrol and quercetin greatly enhance permeability when combined and may improve the intestinal absorption of each agent.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What is CurcuminUP60?
CurcuminUP60 is a form of curcumin with high water dispersibility and high curcumin load at 60% potency without the use of a solvent or change in the physical curcumin form. This form of curcumin is clinically proven to increase bioavailability by 10x compared to regular curcumin.
Are there toxins in this product?
No, there is no cadmium, arsenic, lead, or mercury in our products. We guarantee that our products are produced utilizing the highest standards of manufacturing. Each product is evaluated and monitored for quality throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that each product contains only qualified, superior raw materials and meets required specifications for quality and purity. Products are evaluated and monitored for potential contaminants such as filth, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbiological organisms.
Is Curcumin + safe to take daily?
Our ingredients are formulated proven to provide therapeutic levels of the nutrients you need to correct nutritional deficiencies and imbalances. Please use MaxLiving brand supplements as stated on the packaging or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
Every thing was great
It’s absolutely awesome! It has helped me with my inflammation in my back and I don’t hurt as much. I have 3 discs that are completely gone in my back and hurt all the time. Curcumin helps others the soreness and pain. I take it every day
I love it
Good overall. I can feel the effects of it already working. I have no pain on my neck.
This is a great supplement that has quercitin in it as well.
This product is great! I truly feel like it has helped me stay off of cholesterol medication! Would recommend for anyone!